Charity Sky Dive - Myself and Gary Waddock...

Terry Owens

Charity Sky Dive - Myself and Gary Waddock...

Postby Terry Owens » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:02 am

I, along with my Daughter Zoe, Gary Waddock & his daughter Chanel, are going to do a “Tandem Skydive" from 13,000 feet and freefalling at over 120mph down to 5,000 feet and then “hopefully" the parachute will open and we will all enjoy a soft landing!!

The Sky Dive is on Sunday 30th April 2017 at The Army Parachute Association Airfield Camp, Netheravon, Salisbury.
The aim is to raise as much money as possible through sponsorship and we would value the support of the “Shots Supporters" who in turn can show their support of 3 local charities.

The proceeds will be equally divided up between these 3 local charities, which are the charities the Mayor of Rushmoor has chosen for her year in office.

They are the Brain Tumour Charity, The Broadhurst Welcome Home Community Charity and The Lea Wigmore Melanoma Research Fund.

This will be my 4th and final Sky Dive to celebrate my 70th birthday and 60 years of supporting the club and my daughter Zoe's second, whilst Gary and his daughter Chanel are doing it for the first time, so please show them some support as it will be most appreciated by them.

The website, for you to publicise is: or make a donation is:

https://www.justgiving.com/campaigns/ch ... kydive2017

Return to “ShotsTalk”