Anon E Mouse

Re: FA Trophy

Postby Anon E Mouse » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:13 pm

Now that is quite amusing :P
Wheels coming off.....lol.
Reg's corner

Postby Reg's corner » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:55 pm

Linkon get their just desserts.. Cheats never prosopher..
Last edited by Reg's corner on Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jimmy Riddle

Postby Jimmy Riddle » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:59 pm

Well done the minnows!

Don't like either of the losers, but have a sort spot for Macc and York.

DELIGHTED
Anon E Mouse

Postby Anon E Mouse » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:01 pm

How many times are Lincoln getting to Wembley again ? :lol:
Reg's corner

Postby Reg's corner » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:35 pm

Erm none and none...
Jimmy Riddle

Postby Jimmy Riddle » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:40 pm

I hope they mess the league up. Horrible manager and brother and team most unpleasant.
Mick Earls Fan Club

Postby Mick Earls Fan Club » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:46 am

There must now be doubts coming into the Lincoln thinking.

First they wanted two Wembley cup matches and now potentially they could end up in a playoff place instead of automatic promotion.

Let's see if they have "bouncebackability"
Martin G

Postby Martin G » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:47 am

Its been a waste of time for Tranmere and Lincoln. I doubt either have made a net profit from the Tinpot Trophy (when factoring in lost revenues from rearranged league matches) and all those extra matches to play.
DonnyDarko2012

Postby DonnyDarko2012 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:30 pm

Martin G wrote:Its been a waste of time for Tranmere and Lincoln. I doubt either have made a net profit from the Tinpot Trophy (when factoring in lost revenues from rearranged league matches) and all those extra matches to play.
Why don't you like the FA Trophy? Would you not attend the final at Wembley if ever we got there?
Les Briley

Postby Les Briley » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:26 pm

Jimmy Riddle wrote:I hope they mess the league up. Horrible manager and brother and team most unpleasant.

Too right they are Jimmy, never known so much praise for a couple of Non-league managers who've won nothing :roll: :roll:
Disturbed Postie

Postby Disturbed Postie » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:57 pm

I hope Lincoln win the league and tranmere join them if we don't make the p offs, get rid of the ex league clubs and hope the likes of green and distleigh disappear quickly and the same as fylde but probably all unlikely, yes, I want to be playing the likes of Lincoln and tranmere but in the football league not this league where the likes of wood tree ferriby Solihull guiseley Bromley etc barely bring enough fans to fill up the toilet in wallys bar!
Aldershot Gas

Postby Aldershot Gas » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:27 pm

Disturbed Postie wrote:I hope Lincoln win the league and tranmere join them if we don't make the p offs, get rid of the ex league clubs and hope the likes of green and distleigh disappear quickly and the same as fylde but probably all unlikely, yes, I want to be playing the likes of Lincoln and tranmere but in the football league not this league where the likes of wood tree ferriby Solihull guiseley Bromley etc barely bring enough fans to fill up the toilet in wallys bar!

Excited at the prospect of Fylde, Chorley, Maidenhead and Chelmsford visiting next season then ?
Disturbed Postie

Postby Disturbed Postie » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:42 pm

Aldershot Gas wrote:
Disturbed Postie wrote:I hope Lincoln win the league and tranmere join them if we don't make the p offs, get rid of the ex league clubs and hope the likes of green and distleigh disappear quickly and the same as fylde but probably all unlikely, yes, I want to be playing the likes of Lincoln and tranmere but in the football league not this league where the likes of wood tree ferriby Solihull guiseley Bromley etc barely bring enough fans to fill up the toilet in wallys bar!

Excited at the prospect of Fylde, Chorley, Maidenhead and Chelmsford visiting next season then ?

Maidenhead 200, Chelmsford 200 or ebbsfleet 100, Chorley 9 fylde 13, so Sean my little dist rover the answer is no!
Aldershot Gas

Postby Aldershot Gas » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:46 pm

Disturbed Postie wrote:
Aldershot Gas wrote:

Maidenhead 200, Chelmsford 200 or ebbsfleet 100, Chorley 9 fylde 13, so Sean my little dist rover the answer is no!

Orient should bring 1k tho ??

Return to “ShotsTalk”