Dr JR's Sutton Surgery Ratings

Jimmy Riddle

Re: Dr JR's Sutton Surgery Ratings

Postby Jimmy Riddle » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:34 pm

Amber SUFC wrote:
Jimmy Riddle wrote:Yes thought Buckley was a little lost and feel really sorry for Straker who is our best left back.

They clattered Benyu 3 times in the first 10 minutes which now seems to be a constant theme.

The ref was awful. Inconsistent, booking Benyu as above, having a strong word with Gallagher when he committed his first foul which was more of a collision, allowing Collins to be in his ear all afternoon, calling Retnolds over as captain when having a word with one of our players in the first half, allowing Collins to continually pull back players discretely etc etc. Fortunately no Reds were issued.

Sutton are not a nice team and that comes from Mr Sunbed Doswell their manager.

For a tinpot team they brought my than I thought and tried to make some noise.

Not sure Dagenhams fans ever travel to us, so anything above 1800 Tuesday would be good.

Great write up Doctor- would you be interested in upgrading the lucky socks to Pringles for 2017/18?

Can you define tinpot?

Of course and no offence to you personally.

Tinpot is a club whose floodlights are so poor u cannot see the game, playing on a manufactured surface and having to watch the game from a distance, with very little atmosphere being generated due to the design of the ground.
Amber SUFC

Postby Amber SUFC » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:31 pm

The floodlights are poor and the club will be upgrading them soon. As for the surface most Sutton fans love it. Two of the best footballing sides we have met this season, FGR and Arsenal both played rather well on it. So its ok for some sides. It also brings in much needed income; It's the only way a club of our size will compete in this league.

The ground is poorly designed I agree with that one. I like to think it's quirky, a bit like the Rec :P
Disturbed Postie

Postby Disturbed Postie » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:33 pm

Amber SUFC wrote:The floodlights are poor and the club will be upgrading them soon. As for the surface most Sutton fans love it. Two of the best footballing sides we have met this season, FGR and Arsenal both played rather well on it. So its ok for some sides. It also brings in much needed income; It's the only way a club of our size will compete in this league.

The ground is poorly designed I agree with that one. I like to think it's quirky, a bit like the Rec :P

GGL is fine mate, anyway thank you for the monkey and a half on Saturday!
Villa

Postby Villa » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:08 am

Some people on here really do have illusions of grandeur, with our history I wouldn't call any other club's Tinpot.
Jimmy Riddle

Postby Jimmy Riddle » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:24 pm

Villa wrote:Some people on here really do have illusions of grandeur, with our history I wouldn't call any other club's Tinpot.

Unless it was said in jest.....
Anon E Mouse

Postby Anon E Mouse » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:12 pm

Jimmy Riddle wrote:
Villa wrote:Some people on here really do have illusions of grandeur, with our history I wouldn't call any other club's Tinpot.

People some times don't understand jest on here
Birdman

Postby Birdman » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:41 pm

Anon E Mouse wrote:
Jimmy Riddle wrote:

I blame the lack of the 'winky smilie'.
Anon E Mouse

Postby Anon E Mouse » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:34 pm

Birdman wrote:
Anon E Mouse wrote:
Jimmy Riddle wrote:

I blame the lack of the 'winky smilie'.

Agreed.
How do we get it back....Trust, BoD, Terry Owens ??? Winky Smilie face shop ? Tw*ts r us...

Return to “ShotsTalk”