Team for Daggers

shotshammo

Re: Team for Daggers

Postby shotshammo » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:26 am

I'm sure Waddock picks certain players for their energy levels, this late in the season, forcing him to play players out of position as we saw Saturday.
I'm hoping at sometime in the near future Giles gets a full 90 minutes, I can only assume he's more comfortable as an attacking midfielder and of late we've plumped for defensive midfielders, out of necessity.
Giles

Postby Giles » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:29 pm

shotshammo wrote:I'm hoping at sometime in the near future Giles gets a full 90 minutes, I can only assume he's more comfortable as an attacking midfielder and of late we've plumped for defensive midfielders, out of necessity.

Thanks a lot for the votes of confidence guys, it really means a lot that so many of you want me in your 1st 11, not sure about doing the whole 90 mins though as I like a pint both before the game & at half time and not sure I could run it off.
Disturbed Postie

Postby Disturbed Postie » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:30 pm

Giles wrote:
shotshammo wrote:I'm hoping at sometime in the near future Giles gets a full 90 minutes, I can only assume he's more comfortable as an attacking midfielder and of late we've plumped for defensive midfielders, out of necessity.

Thanks a lot for the votes of confidence guys, it really means a lot that so many of you want me in your 1st 11, not sure about doing the whole 90 mins though as I like a pint both before the game & at half time and not sure I could run it off.

I would play you up front with flakey Giles :lol:

Return to “ShotsTalk”