Matt McClure

aldershot-jg

Re: Matt McClure

Postby aldershot-jg » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:07 pm

Matt has definitely played an important part the past couple of months. At the beginning of the season I thought he was unlucky in front of goal, then I started thinking he really couldn't hit a cows derriere with a string instrument. The longer he went the more it seemed to drain him and it looked like he believed that he couldn't score. Now we are seeing a more confident McClure and I have renewed confidence that he is someone that can get us that crucial goal.
Anon E Mouse

Postby Anon E Mouse » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:31 pm

aldershot-jg wrote:Matt has definitely played an important part the past couple of months. At the beginning of the season I thought he was unlucky in front of goal, then I started thinking he really couldn't hit a cows derriere with a string instrument. The longer he went the more it seemed to drain him and it looked like he believed that he couldn't score. Now we are seeing a more confident McClure and I have renewed confidence that he is someone that can get us that crucial goal.

^
This
Morrissey's Scorcher

Postby Morrissey's Scorcher » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:34 pm

I've certainly not been his biggest fan but credit to him he has come up with some vital goals in recent weeks, more power to him and I hope he keeps proving doubters like me wrong.
Alex

Postby Alex » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:51 am

Josh wrote:He's becoming a legend

Behave :!:

I'm glad he's doing well now but a long way to go before you can put him in the same group as the likes of Chewy and Bully :!:

Return to “ShotsTalk”