Whatever happens today .....

Weybourne Shot

Whatever happens today .....

Postby Weybourne Shot » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:05 am

I hope the players and management team get the appreciation they deserve at the end of the game. They have been superb and have maintained a play off challenge when other more fancied teams have fallen by the wayside. They have won a lot of friends with their performances and stylish football which has enhanced the Clubs reputation. Win lose or draw today all Shots fans should stand proud and optimistic for the future.
Anon E Mouse

Re: Whatever happens today .....

Postby Anon E Mouse » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:14 am

Weybourne Shot wrote:I hope the players and management team get the appreciation they deserve at the end of the game. They have been superb and have maintained a play off challenge when other more fancied teams have fallen by the wayside. They have won a lot of friends with their performances and stylish football which has enhanced the Clubs reputation. Win lose or draw today all Shots fans should stand proud and optimistic for the future.

Agreed. Let's stay positive. I think we have enough to beat Dover. Play our game come out fast, and let's take it to them.
COYS. TIG.
tonygodfrey

Postby tonygodfrey » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:22 am

Good sentiments and as has been said before let's try and keep things positive today. Whatever happens this team deserves support and praise. Lads, go out, try to play the best football you can and let's see what happens.

Above all, keep calm, play your game and ENJOY the atmosphere today. We expect no more of you than that.
CH

Postby CH » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:26 am

We are proud of you!
Nobby

Postby Nobby » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:40 am

Weybourne Shot wrote:I hope the players and management team get the appreciation they deserve at the end of the game. They have been superb and have maintained a play off challenge when other more fancied teams have fallen by the wayside. They have won a lot of friends with their performances and stylish football which has enhanced the Clubs reputation. Win lose or draw today all Shots fans should stand proud and optimistic for the future.

+1
steveclivebaker

Postby steveclivebaker » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:44 am

Got a good feeling about today, Dover are a good side but we are better.
Its an amazing run we are on 1 defeat since xmas and I am so proud to
be a SHOTS fan.
shotsfantic

Postby shotsfantic » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:13 am

Let's have a party ! and celerbrate the season, everything will be fine
Weybourne Shot

Postby Weybourne Shot » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:18 pm

well the call was certainly answered today ....biggest crowd of the season and the East Bank didn't want to go home after ...superb atmosphere well done all let's hope for the same against Braintree
Alex

Postby Alex » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:31 pm

Ok boss :!: :roll:
Weybourne Shot

Postby Weybourne Shot » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:40 pm

Alex wrote:Ok boss :!: :roll:

Yawn

Return to “ShotsTalk”