BT Sport

Alex

BT Sport

Postby Alex » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:02 am

Seems like this Saturday's live match is going to be officially announced tomorrow as Lincoln v Macc.
Weybourne Shot

Re: BT Sport

Postby Weybourne Shot » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:24 am

Oh what a surprise, BT's love in with Lincoln continues. Let's hope they wrap up the league so that others can get a look in :roll:
aldershot-jg

Postby aldershot-jg » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:01 am

Sure BT play a lot of the Lincoln and Tranmere games but they are the top two teams so should be expected. How many times were we on Setanta the year we won, we had plenty of coverage on there, Stevenage, Grays, Salisbury, Exeter and Torquay were all on the box plus the setanta shield games as well v Crawley and Rushden, think the Woking game was on the box too.

A little frustrating that seeing as we have done so well this season that we might have got picked for a couple more games but I'm not going to moan.
Marcus ex W.Midlands Shot

Postby Marcus ex W.Midlands Shot » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:07 am

Come on lads, let's not get bitter and silly.

Their realistic choices were:
Lincoln v Macc - to see Lincoln clinch promotion
Woking v York - relegation six pointer
(maybe) Dover v Torquay - an important game for both teams for differing reasons.

I wouldn't have Ferriby v Shots in my top 3, and I'm a Shots fan who can't go to Ferriby!
aldershot-jg

Postby aldershot-jg » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:44 am

Marcus ex W.Midlands Shot wrote:Come on lads, let's not get bitter and silly.

(maybe) Dover v Torquay - an important game for both teams for differing reasons.

I wouldn't have Ferriby v Shots in my top 3, and I'm a Shots fan who can't go to Ferriby!

Exactly, Lincoln is surely the easy choice no matter who they are playing, 1 win away from the league title playing at home in front of what surely will be a large crowd is a no brainer, BT will want to capture the moment Lincoln win it.
SW Shot

Postby SW Shot » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:50 am

Are BT showing a game on the last day of the season?
Mick Earls Fan Club

Postby Mick Earls Fan Club » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:11 am

SW Shot wrote:Are BT showing a game on the last day of the season?

Yep - to be decided after this Saturdays results.

All games ko 1215 on 29th April already.

Shots v Braintree could be a contender - playoff chance v relegation candidate
Marcus ex W.Midlands Shot

Postby Marcus ex W.Midlands Shot » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:16 am

aldershot-jg wrote:
Marcus ex W.Midlands Shot wrote:Come on lads, let's not get bitter and silly.

Exactly, Lincoln is surely the easy choice no matter who they are playing, 1 win away from the league title playing at home in front of what surely will be a large crowd is a no brainer, BT will want to capture the moment Lincoln win it.

The problem with Woking v York from their perspective is that it might be a terrible advertisement for the Conference - an awful nervous scramble between two poor sides. So I think you're right and they will choose Lincoln.
Weybourne Shot

Postby Weybourne Shot » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:33 am

I think we could well be the live TV game if we are still in with a chance and Braintree need something, the other possible choices as it stands (where both teams might need a result) are Barrow v Dover, Guiseley v Solihull and Daggers v Woking. Torquay home to N Ferriby and York home to FGR being the other maybes.

Return to “ShotsTalk”