Wow, that didn't take long

margateshot

Wow, that didn't take long

Postby margateshot » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:31 pm

Just taken this from the Dover forum. I think this maybe the best season that Dover have had in the conference

just home...what a waste of a day that was...time to go and take your fraud of a son With you...injuries mounting midfielders out on loan...it's like de ja vu from last season.,.a sodding game where we could have nailed Aldershot coffin we set up like that...yes we defended very well...but the ambition and lack of desire to win was an absolute disgrace...also with these injuries mounting it leaves CKJ as our lynchpin midfielder...lol oh dear how have we got in this mess...that excuse for a footballer shouldn't be anywhere near the first team... bye bye play offs...bye bye Miller...and bye bye to our best every chance of going up once again...no chance we are getting 7 points plus goals, with the squad as it is.
scorp

Re: Wow, that didn't take long

Postby scorp » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:45 pm

margateshot wrote:Just taken this from the Dover forum. I think this maybe the best season that Dover have had in the conference

just home...what a waste of a day that was...time to go and take your fraud of a son With you...injuries mounting midfielders out on loan...it's like de ja vu from last season.,.a sodding game where we could have nailed Aldershot coffin we set up like that...yes we defended very well...but the ambition and lack of desire to win was an absolute disgrace...also with these injuries mounting it leaves CKJ as our lynchpin midfielder...lol oh dear how have we got in this mess...that excuse for a footballer shouldn't be anywhere near the first team... bye bye play offs...bye bye Miller...and bye bye to our best every chance of going up once again...no chance we are getting 7 points plus goals, with the squad as it is.

Morale boost for Torquay.
Richard Petty

Postby Richard Petty » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:55 pm

Very harsh from their supporter in my opinion.

Their manager is no inexperienced novice and knew exactly what he was doing, if they had tried to play attacking football and left gaps for us to exploit then we would easily have won by two or three goals in open play. They defended well, stopped us from scoring in open play and again to be fair to their manager had we not got the penalty then it may very well have ended up 0-0 which was exactly what they needed.

Chris Kinnear (senior) knows we are one of the best footballing sides in the league and had to stop us from playing it may be ugly to watch from a Dover fans point of view but I think he got it right, but unfortunately for him it didn't work out in the end.
Aldershot_Rob

Postby Aldershot_Rob » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:43 pm

I honestly thought Dover set up really well yesterday. They were solid at the back and very resolute against our
waves of attacks. They kept us from being able to carve out any real clear cut chances.
In the end it was a set piece that won the game.
baldershot

Postby baldershot » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:02 pm

To be fair, all the other comments following that post said the guy was an idiot.

Every Fans Board has negative posters.
aldershot-jg

Postby aldershot-jg » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:18 pm

Desperate times for Dover, they've recalled Jim Stevenson from his loan at Southport.

Return to “ShotsTalk”