8 sign new deals

scorp
Posts: 166
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:54 pm
Location: England

Re: 8 sign new deals

Postby scorp » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:34 pm

Shots2000 wrote:Next season we could be some force to be reckoned with


...even if we score even fewer goals but achieve Chester's 34 goals conceded [2004, when they were conf champs]
Last edited by scorp on Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DonnyDarko2012
Posts: 55
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:09 pm

Re: 8 sign new deals

Postby DonnyDarko2012 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:39 pm

Surrey_Shot wrote:Come on Kundai....sign on the dotted line!
Hasn't he recently been given a new deal by Ipswich?
scorp
Posts: 166
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:54 pm
Location: England

Re: 8 sign new deals

Postby scorp » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:02 pm

DonnyDarko2012 wrote:
Surrey_Shot wrote:Come on Kundai....sign on the dotted line!
Hasn't he recently been given a new deal by Ipswich?


Yes. Read this review of "Benny" Benyu playing for ATFC, by an Ipswich fan who came to spy! - and read the comments. The last one says Benyu doesn't really have a future at Ipswich if McCarthy stays as manager. I've read that elsewhere by other Ipswich fans.

http://www.twtd.co.uk/blogs/21658/kundai-benyu ["The Golden Shot..."]
Nobby
Posts: 85
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:37 pm
Location: My own little world
Contact:

Re: 8 sign new deals

Postby Nobby » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:21 pm

Pertinent article from Ipswich website http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news ... -term-deal
Josh
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 4:34 pm

Re: 8 sign new deals

Postby Josh » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:55 pm

scorp wrote:
DonnyDarko2012 wrote:
Surrey_Shot wrote:Come on Kundai....sign on the dotted line!
Hasn't he recently been given a new deal by Ipswich?


Yes. Read this review of "Benny" Benyu playing for ATFC, by an Ipswich fan who came to spy! - and read the comments. The last one says Benyu doesn't really have a future at Ipswich if McCarthy stays as manager. I've read that elsewhere by other Ipswich fans.

http://www.twtd.co.uk/blogs/21658/kundai-benyu ["The Golden Shot..."]


Some people thought we were in a relegation scrap in December. Extraordinary!
Aldershot_Rob
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:54 pm
Location: Faversham

Re: 8 sign new deals

Postby Aldershot_Rob » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:57 pm

Reading the above article from Nobby makes you realise how dated some of these older hat managers come across now days.
Villa
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:18 pm

Re: 8 sign new deals

Postby Villa » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:45 am

Unfortunately wether Kundai is released by Ipswich or kept on and loaned out his performance's are likely to see him playing at a higher level next season I would guess.
The one chance we may have is if we get promoted.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Ed-Shot
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:05 am
Location: Hindhead

Re: 8 sign new deals

Postby Ed-Shot » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:42 am

Really hope Strakes signs again. I think he has been excellent all season bar the odd blip. The back four just seems more balanced with him being a natural left footer and a particularly good footballer.
The other younger players yet to commit I can understand; they are ambitious and want to play at the highest level possible. Hopefully, their agents will not find them a better deal than is on the table with us.
A friend who is a Watford fan could not believe we got hold of Bernard Mensah. He and his group really rated him. We will do very well to keep him, but going up would I'm sure settle the mind of the doubters!
DonnyDarko2012
Posts: 55
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:09 pm

Re: 8 sign new deals

Postby DonnyDarko2012 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:09 pm

Aldershot_Rob wrote:Reading the above article from Nobby makes you realise how dated some of these older hat managers come across now days.
Can you please explain what you mean? The article was written by a fan, so I'm struggling to understand your comment about "older hat managers".
Criswell
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:06 pm

Re: 8 sign new deals

Postby Criswell » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:57 pm

DonnyDarko2012 wrote:
Aldershot_Rob wrote:Reading the above article from Nobby makes you realise how dated some of these older hat managers come across now days.
Can you please explain what you mean? The article was written by a fan, so I'm struggling to understand your comment about "older hat managers".



Re-read what Aldershot_Rob actually said about the article from Nobby, and see if you are still struggling to understand...
Rob M
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:11 am
Location: Dumfries

Re: 8 sign new deals

Postby Rob M » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:31 pm

Criswell wrote:
DonnyDarko2012 wrote:
Aldershot_Rob wrote:Reading the above article from Nobby makes you realise how dated some of these older hat managers come across now days.
Can you please explain what you mean? The article was written by a fan, so I'm struggling to understand your comment about "older hat managers".



Re-read what Aldershot_Rob actually said about the article from Nobby, and see if you are still struggling to understand...

I don't know about the other poster, but I'm still struggling!

Return to “ShotsTalk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ian M, shots1965, Shots2000 and 45 guests