Dover Programme

J-Shot

Dover Programme

Postby J-Shot » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:03 am

Does anyone know how best to get hold of a programme for the Dover match? They had sold out when I got there. Not sure if the club will have some or if an individual would be willing to sell? Thanks
Kingfield Shot

Re: Dover Programme

Postby Kingfield Shot » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:08 am

I have one that you can have, I don't keep them anymore, only get them now to keep up to date
connor (Ruiz is my hero)

Postby connor (Ruiz is my hero) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:02 am

Still looking for one from southport at home this season for my collection, if anyone can sort me out let me know please :)
Aldershot_Rob

Postby Aldershot_Rob » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:10 pm

Worth trying in the Crimea after the match. I couldn't get one in the ground at all on Monday, went to the pub after and they had a stack of them. Happy days
PAUL BLUNDELL

Postby PAUL BLUNDELL » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:25 pm

That's because I always put twenty in the crimea every game. I always put programmes in all bars and cafes. At half time there where still programmes in some of these outlets. It is difficult to know that nearly 4000 supporters would turn up as well. We did order extra to cover around 3500 so sorry that just a few were upset about not getting one. Try the club shop next home game as I do get some back from Mark Butler from the punters upstairs who pay for them but don't take them. Paul.
J-Shot

Postby J-Shot » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:22 pm

Thanks all. Kingfield Shot, I have sent you a PM.
Villa

Re: RE: Re: Dover Programme

Postby Villa » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:37 am

PAUL BLUNDELL wrote:That's because I always put twenty in the crimea every game. I always put programmes in all bars and cafes. At half time there where still programmes in some of these outlets. It is difficult to know that nearly 4000 supporters would turn up as well. We did order extra to cover around 3500 so sorry that just a few were upset about not getting one. Try the club shop next home game as I do get some back from Mark Butler from the punters upstairs who pay for them but don't take them. Paul.

Paul can you let me know if there are any Torquay one's left please.
I should have popped in on Monday but didn't get chance to.
Shot in Devon

Re: RE: Re: Dover Programme

Postby Shot in Devon » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:32 pm

Villa wrote:
PAUL BLUNDELL wrote:That's because I always put twenty in the crimea every game. I always put programmes in all bars and cafes. At half time there where still programmes in some of these outlets. It is difficult to know that nearly 4000 supporters would turn up as well. We did order extra to cover around 3500 so sorry that just a few were upset about not getting one. Try the club shop next home game as I do get some back from Mark Butler from the punters upstairs who pay for them but don't take them. Paul.

Paul can you let me know if there are any Torquay one's left please.
I should have popped in on Monday but didn't get chance to.

Villa if you have no luck I have one you can have COYS.
PAUL BLUNDELL

Postby PAUL BLUNDELL » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:24 pm

Yes there are Torquay programmes in the programme shop.
Villa

Postby Villa » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:02 am

Thanks Paul

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Return to “ShotsTalk”