McNulty

Birdman
Posts: 305
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:47 am
Location: Aldershot

McNulty

Postby Birdman » Thu May 18, 2017 2:03 pm

Unless he's 'unavailable', it looks like he'll be appearing here again next season :- http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39963793
scorp
Posts: 298
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:54 pm
Location: England

Re: McNulty

Postby scorp » Thu May 18, 2017 2:37 pm

Birdman wrote:Unless he's 'unavailable', it looks like he'll be appearing here again next season :- http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39963793


i had been thinking maybe there's a fat chance of that happening...

:wink:
Richard Petty
Posts: 105
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:12 am

Re: McNulty

Postby Richard Petty » Thu May 18, 2017 2:56 pm

I see Adam Mekki is on the released list, that's a lad I would like to see back here, very good player though currently recovering from injury.

Really nice lad to, he made a point of coming over and having a chat with me when we were at Tranmere and he was gutted that his injury meant missing out on the Wembley final.

Hope he gets a good club and does well
Jimmy Riddle
Posts: 156
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:02 pm

Re: McNulty

Postby Jimmy Riddle » Thu May 18, 2017 4:14 pm

The 'currently recovering from injury' is a story of Adam's career.

Never pushed on from his early promise.
aldershot-jg
Posts: 323
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Aldershot

Re: McNulty

Postby aldershot-jg » Thu May 18, 2017 4:37 pm

Jimmy Riddle wrote:The 'currently recovering from injury' is a story of Adam's career.

Never pushed on from his early promise.


Agree, he hasn't gone on to better himself after leaving us. He can do a job at this level with some consistency can see him going to a part time team now.
MANNIMIST
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue May 10, 2016 2:59 pm

Re: McNulty

Postby MANNIMIST » Thu May 18, 2017 4:52 pm

Would be nice to get Tranmere early season as the word is from Prenton Park that McNulty will miss the first
eight weeks as he will convalescing after having both elbows screwed to his portly torso.
Aldershot_Rob
Posts: 97
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:54 pm
Location: Faversham

Re: McNulty

Postby Aldershot_Rob » Thu May 18, 2017 5:06 pm

Not surprised to see Mekki on that list. Unfortunately he has failed to live up to his potential. He plateaud whilst here and hasn't kicked on since.

I agree he is a top guy though and I do wish him all the best.
Trouts
Posts: 70
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:44 pm

Re: McNulty

Postby Trouts » Thu May 18, 2017 6:10 pm

Aldershot_Rob wrote:Not surprised to see Mekki on that list. Unfortunately he has failed to live up to his potential. He plateaud whilst here and hasn't kicked on since.

I agree he is a top guy though and I do wish him all the best.


agreed, i don't suppose Holdsworth being his manager helped...
Reg's corner
Posts: 108
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:37 pm

Re: McNulty

Postby Reg's corner » Thu May 18, 2017 7:06 pm

Trouts wrote:
Aldershot_Rob wrote:Not surprised to see Mekki on that list. Unfortunately he has failed to live up to his potential. He plateaud whilst here and hasn't kicked on since.

I agree he is a top guy though and I do wish him all the best.


agreed, i don't suppose Holdsworth being his manager helped...


'Stay in your zones, dont get to far up the pitch'
Reg's corner
Posts: 108
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:37 pm

Re: McNulty

Postby Reg's corner » Thu May 18, 2017 7:10 pm

The fat ole boy will be even slower next year so probably best they keep him.. Their management dont seem to be a good judge of player so obviously missed a few things.. On the humeorous side he looks 63 not 33, surely thats a misprint..?
steveclivebaker
Posts: 428
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:58 am

Re: McNulty

Postby steveclivebaker » Thu May 18, 2017 7:15 pm

Looking forward to Mensah and Kanu seeing fatty in their rear view mirrors.
Desertshot
Posts: 173
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:25 pm

Re: McNulty

Postby Desertshot » Sat May 20, 2017 4:12 pm

MANNIMIST wrote:Would be nice to get Tranmere early season as the word is from Prenton Park that McNulty will miss the first
eight weeks as he will convalescing after having both elbows screwed to his portly torso.



:lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “ShotsTalk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: scorp and 8 guests