Little Bradley's gone

Birdman

Little Bradley's gone

Postby Birdman » Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:05 pm

parkshot

Re: Little Bradley's gone

Postby parkshot » Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:18 pm

How about a minutes applause at tonight's game. Brilliant how the game has come together for this brave little man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
steveshot

Postby steveshot » Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:52 pm

@bradleysfight such a shame, just 6 years old RIP
aldershot-jg

Postby aldershot-jg » Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:26 pm

For someone so young and in so much pain to walk around with the biggest smile ever seen really makes all the things I worry about seem utterly stupid. He put in one of the greatest fights and while winning and breaking millions of hearts.
Last edited by aldershot-jg on Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Buddy477

Postby Buddy477 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:56 pm

According to 'The Facebooks' there will be a chant of 'There's only one Bradley Lowery' on the 6th minute........
Swedishshot

Postby Swedishshot » Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:00 pm

Be good if someone films it and places it on his Facebook page. I know footballers are paid huge amounts but I think they have shown that fans like Bradley really mean alot to them
Anon E Mouse

Postby Anon E Mouse » Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:41 pm

Tears in eyes when I saw the report.
Bless the little chap. Needed in another place, lovely thing to say.
jonty

Postby jonty » Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:32 am

Life's just **** sometimes
jonty

Postby jonty » Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:33 am

jonty wrote:Life's just **** sometimes
jonty wrote:Life's just crap sometimes
Richard Petty

Postby Richard Petty » Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:58 am

Amazing little chap, to remain so cheerful and positive through all he went through is an example to us all.

He may have had a short life but he has left his mark on so many others and has done so much good in bringing attention to a condition that many people were unaware of before.

God bless you Bradley
Nobby

Postby Nobby » Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:03 pm

Damn! Been so busy today that I have only just read the news. Sleep tight Bradley - what an incredibly brave little man you were. I'm not a big fan of the ubiquitous minute's applause every time someone dies - but for this little star I would make an exception. My heart goes out to his family - and to Jermaine Defoe who has been fantastic during Bradley's difficult last few months. Sleep with the angels. :cry: :cry: :cry:
Headley Shot

Postby Headley Shot » Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:03 am

Nobby wrote:Damn! Been so busy today that I have only just read the news. Sleep tight Bradley - what an incredibly brave little man you were. I'm not a big fan of the ubiquitous minute's applause every time someone dies - but for this little star I would make an exception. My heart goes out to his family - and to Jermaine Defoe who has been fantastic during Bradley's difficult last few months. Sleep with the angels. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Well said Nobby.
mr aldershot

Postby mr aldershot » Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:48 am

Poor little lad but fair play to Jermaine Defoe , I remember first time Chelsea were at the Rec and they were due to play West Ham ,both sides put out very strong sides that night and we were treated to what was basically a first team game ....Afterwards I went for a beer it was then known as Wally,s ,A certain Chelsea captain came in ,probably not wise to name him on here but his initials were JT ,A young lad about the same age as Bradley asked him to sign a programme ,All certain Chelsea captain could be bothered to do was draw a straight line....Slight difference from Jermaine who took time to make a very short life a happy one

God bless young Bradley and all the other children in the same position however in a sad situation it is nice to see at least one of the Premiership elite show they are human beings with feelings
Aldershot_Rob

Postby Aldershot_Rob » Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:17 pm

Incredible little guy who through it all maintained his beautiful smile. I think he touched everyones heart and was such a brave lad.
The relationship between Bradley & Jermain Defoe was also very touching.

R.I.P little guy

Return to “ShotsTalk”