Last time we scored 6 at home

Swedishshot
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:33 pm

Last time we scored 6 at home

Postby Swedishshot » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:59 pm

Any ideas?
aldershot-jg
Posts: 187
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Aldershot

Re: Last time we scored 6 at home

Postby aldershot-jg » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:38 pm

Tamworth in 2013/14 season? May be southport. I know we scored 5 in one and 6 in the other.
Whisky Shot
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:12 pm
Location: Oxford

Re: Last time we scored 6 at home

Postby Whisky Shot » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:49 pm

Tamworth was definitely 6
Statto
Posts: 78
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:05 pm
Location: Aldershot

Re: Last time we scored 6 at home

Postby Statto » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:02 pm

It was Tamworth in 2013-14.
Disturbed Postie
Posts: 337
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:42 pm

Re: Last time we scored 6 at home

Postby Disturbed Postie » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:55 pm

I believe the 2nd time we've destroyed a west yoooooorkshire side 6 nowt!
dalinz
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:26 pm
Location: Guildford

Re: Last time we scored 6 at home

Postby dalinz » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:26 pm

Was that Fax DP? Remember it but I'm sure you can tell us the year.

Tamworth was December 2013.
chimpster99
Posts: 76
Joined: Thu May 17, 2007 6:54 am
Location: Alton

Re: Last time we scored 6 at home

Postby chimpster99 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:36 pm

[quote="Statto"]It was Tamworth in 2013-14.[/quote]

It was a tad wet and windy that day, had to go about 8 rows back in the North Stamd to keep dry.
Disturbed Postie
Posts: 337
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:42 pm

Re: Last time we scored 6 at home

Postby Disturbed Postie » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:39 pm

dalinz wrote:Was that Fax DP? Remember it but I'm sure you can tell us the year.

Tamworth was December 2013.

Nop, Bradford , division 4 when funnily enough it meant 4 in 78-79!
Disturbed Postie
Posts: 337
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:42 pm

Re: Last time we scored 6 at home

Postby Disturbed Postie » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:40 pm

dalinz wrote:Was that Fax DP? Remember it but I'm sure you can tell us the year.

Tamworth was December 2013.

Fax 6-1 82-83 and 5-2 following season!
lowerbourneshot
Posts: 40
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:29 pm
Location: The Ex Legion now Lower Bourne Social Club

Re: Last time we scored 6 at home

Postby lowerbourneshot » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:57 am

Disturbed Postie wrote:
dalinz wrote:Was that Fax DP? Remember it but I'm sure you can tell us the year.

Tamworth was December 2013.

Fax 6-1 82-83 and 5-2 following season!

Yes for 2 seasons we really dined out v Fax :lol:
shots1965
Posts: 40
Joined: Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:16 pm
Location: Oklahoma usa

Re: Last time we scored 6 at home

Postby shots1965 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:38 am

Nop, Bradford , division 4 when funnily enough it meant 4 in 78-79!

I remember that game, midweek.
Paul Reaney,exLeeds,was playing for Bradford C

Also remember beating Cambridge utd 6-0
Another midweek game.
Feel free to correct me me if I'm wrong

( Unaided by Google)

COYS
Mick Earls Fan Club
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Elvetham Heath , Fleet

Re: Last time we scored 6 at home

Postby Mick Earls Fan Club » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:34 pm

shots1965 wrote:Nop, Bradford , division 4 when funnily enough it meant 4 in 78-79!

I remember that game, midweek.
Paul Reaney,exLeeds,was playing for Bradford C

Also remember beating Cambridge utd 6-0
Another midweek game.
Feel free to correct me me if I'm wrong

( Unaided by Google)

COYS


Centre back that day for BCFC was a guy called John Middleton.

His brother Derek used to be landlord of the Prince of Wales in Fleet and later The Swan Ash Vale - think hes at The Quays in Farnborough these days.
Statto
Posts: 78
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:05 pm
Location: Aldershot

Re: Last time we scored 6 at home

Postby Statto » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:28 pm

Mick Earls Fan Club wrote:
shots1965 wrote:Nop, Bradford , division 4 when funnily enough it meant 4 in 78-79!

I remember that game, midweek.
Paul Reaney,exLeeds,was playing for Bradford C

Also remember beating Cambridge utd 6-0
Another midweek game.
Feel free to correct me me if I'm wrong

( Unaided by Google)

COYS


Centre back that day for BCFC was a guy called John Middleton.

His brother Derek used to be landlord of the Prince of Wales in Fleet and later The Swan Ash Vale - think hes at The Quays in Farnborough these days.
Derek was a fairly decent footballer himself.
Mick Earls Fan Club
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Elvetham Heath , Fleet

Re: Last time we scored 6 at home

Postby Mick Earls Fan Club » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:50 pm

Statto wrote:
Mick Earls Fan Club wrote:
shots1965 wrote:Nop, Bradford , division 4 when funnily enough it meant 4 in 78-79!

I remember that game, midweek.
Paul Reaney,exLeeds,was playing for Bradford C

Also remember beating Cambridge utd 6-0
Another midweek game.
Feel free to correct me me if I'm wrong

( Unaided by Google)

COYS


Centre back that day for BCFC was a guy called John Middleton.

His brother Derek used to be landlord of the Prince of Wales in Fleet and later The Swan Ash Vale - think hes at The Quays in Farnborough these days.
Derek was a fairly decent footballer himself.


True - good little striker
fredandballou
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:48 pm

Re: Last time we scored 6 at home

Postby fredandballou » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:52 pm

The win v Tamworth 6 - 0 four years ago was played in near monsoon conditions. I think many fans and the ref' thought at one point the game could well be abandoned if it continued. Fortunately for the Shots conditions did slightly improve for the game to finish.

Return to “ShotsTalk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], shotshammo and 29 guests