Ex-Player News - September 26th onwards

richnjulie
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat May 09, 2009 7:58 pm
Location: Deepcut

Re: Ex-Player News - September 26th onwards

Postby richnjulie » Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:19 am

Aldershot_Rob wrote:That shirt looks the business


I have 2 one long sleeve and one short sleeve might sell if someone makes a large enough offer by private message as skint at moment for sending lad to uni.
Giles
Posts: 31
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:32 pm
Location: Farncombe

Re: Ex-Player News - September 26th onwards

Postby Giles » Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:30 pm

Loved that tracksuit top too!

what size are your shirts?
Aldershot_Rob
Posts: 161
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:54 pm
Location: Faversham

Re: Ex-Player News - September 26th onwards

Postby Aldershot_Rob » Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:48 pm

What size?

Giles - That tracksuit top is class too, but it looks like only a quarter zip.
richnjulie
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat May 09, 2009 7:58 pm
Location: Deepcut

Re: Ex-Player News - September 26th onwards

Postby richnjulie » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:30 pm

Aldershot_Rob wrote:What size?

Giles - That tracksuit top is class too, but it looks like only a quarter zip.


The only part that's faded is the label so can't read size they fit me I'm 5''7 & 14 st would guess medium
Birdman
Posts: 137
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:47 am
Location: Aldershot

Re: Ex-Player News - September 26th onwards

Postby Birdman » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:38 pm

richnjulie wrote:
Aldershot_Rob wrote:What size?

Giles - That tracksuit top is class too, but it looks like only a quarter zip.


The only part that's faded is the label so can't read size they fit me I'm 5''7 & 14 st would guess medium


Not being rude, richnjulie, but 5'7" & 14st = medium? Wishful thinking or a fan of figure-hugging clothes? :wink:
richnjulie
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat May 09, 2009 7:58 pm
Location: Deepcut

Re: Ex-Player News - September 26th onwards

Postby richnjulie » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:09 pm

Birdman wrote:
richnjulie wrote:
Aldershot_Rob wrote:What size?

Giles - That tracksuit top is class too, but it looks like only a quarter zip.


The only part that's faded is the label so can't read size they fit me I'm 5''7 & 14 st would guess medium


Not being rude, richnjulie, but 5'7" & 14st = medium? Wishful thinking or a fan of figure-hugging clothes? :wink:


Yep just tried on & flatters me good bit of room & 3" extra length so 'large' sorry was guessing from memory not worn often.
Aldershot_Rob
Posts: 161
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:54 pm
Location: Faversham

Re: Ex-Player News - September 26th onwards

Postby Aldershot_Rob » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:18 pm

Haha no worries, I think I am similar in height to Stevey Aspinall so no chance I am fitting into a large. Thanks richnjulie
Villa
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:18 pm

Re: Ex-Player News - September 26th onwards

Postby Villa » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:41 am

Aldershot_Rob wrote:Haha no worries, I think I am similar in height to Stevey Aspinall so no chance I am fitting into a large. Thanks richnjulie


Oi oi I’m unique there’s no-one the same height as me apart from infant school kids and dwarves
Villa
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:18 pm

Re: Ex-Player News - September 26th onwards

Postby Villa » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:44 am

Former Shots player Keith Bertschin has taken over as caretaker manager of Solihull Moore after Liam McDonald was sacked
Alex
Posts: 418
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:56 pm

Re: Ex-Player News - September 26th onwards

Postby Alex » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:40 pm

New 3 year Burnley contract for Nick Pope

Well done to him for proving many wrong :!:
Alex
Posts: 418
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:56 pm

Re: Ex-Player News - September 26th onwards

Postby Alex » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:07 pm

Antonio German has signed for Ebbsfleet
Alan B
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:29 pm

Re: Ex-Player News - September 26th onwards

Postby Alan B » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:53 am

Kidderminster Shots wrote:Football League show has pretty much been an ex-Shots roll call in recent weeks:

Jordan Roberts
Olly Lancashire
Sonny Bradley
Dion Conroy
Joel Grant
Jermaine McGlashan
Danny Hylton
Troy Brown
Dean Parrett
Alex Rodman
Omar Beckles
Peter Vincenti
Idris Kanu
Probably more I can't remember...

All either scoring goals or doing something productive, apart from Kanu. Not all with us in the league but many were.

Dean Holdsworth, hang your head in shame.


I think Josh Payne, Lewis Young and Glenn Morris are at Crawley too
Alex
Posts: 418
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:56 pm

Re: Ex-Player News - September 26th onwards

Postby Alex » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:58 pm

In the Southern League tonight it finished Farnborough 2-6 Weymouth :lol:

Jack Saville, Josh Huggins(c), Kieron Forbes and Jack Barton all featured for Boro.

Mark Molesley is boss of the Terras. His team included Callum Buckley and Josh Wakefield was on the bench.

Seems a few Boro supporters have now had enough of Spencer Day!
Anon E Mouse
Posts: 225
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:29 pm

Re: Ex-Player News - September 26th onwards

Postby Anon E Mouse » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:32 am

Alex wrote:In the Southern League tonight it finished Farnborough 2-6 Weymouth :lol:

Jack Saville, Josh Huggins(c), Kieron Forbes and Jack Barton all featured for Boro.

Mark Molesley is boss of the Terras. His team included Callum Buckley and Josh Wakefield was on the bench.

Seems a few Boro supporters have now had enough of Spencer Day!


It's taken that long :shock:
fredandballou
Posts: 48
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:48 pm

Re: Ex-Player News - September 26th onwards

Postby fredandballou » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:32 pm

Stefan Payne going great guns for Shrewsbury.

Return to “ShotsTalk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Kingfield Shot and 9 guests