Kanu transfer money

Chobham Shot

Kanu transfer money

Postby Chobham Shot » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:55 pm

A special thread for lanternhall. Can you please use this thread for all future Kanu transfer money posts as it's getting a little tiresome hearing about it on multiple unrelated threads. Anyone else who is interested in discussing this fascinating subject can do so to their hearts content here. Thank you.
Vonpinkus

Re: Kanu transfer money

Postby Vonpinkus » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:14 pm

Hi Chobham Shot
Never a truer thread posted.The saga is doing my head in.
Disturbed Postie

Postby Disturbed Postie » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:19 pm

What's he gonna do when he finds out we got 10 million for him?
Jimmy Riddle

Postby Jimmy Riddle » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:26 pm

The sell on will be even greater now that he scored against Barnet reserves this afternoon.
supershots

Postby supershots » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:49 pm

So remind me again what did we get for him? :shock:
lanternhall

Postby lanternhall » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:23 pm

Who knows. We the fans are not told. It certainly didn't go on players. Maybe our board have big pockets?
Alex

Postby Alex » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:25 pm

lanternhall wrote:Who knows. We the fans are not told. It certainly didn't go on players. Maybe our board have big pockets?

How do you know it didnt :?:
lanternhall

Postby lanternhall » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:28 pm

Where are the signings. Loan players yes. Permanent no.
Alex

Postby Alex » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:34 pm

lanternhall wrote:Where are the signings. Loan players yes. Permanent no.

We may have already agreed to sign someone in January or next pre season using the cash from this sale.

Or we're keeping it put by for a rainy day until the right type of striker becomes available :?:

Very unlikely I know, but possible!

Why do some HAVE to know absolutely EVERYTHING that goes on at the club and/or slate those behind the scenes :?:
stevieshot

Postby stevieshot » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:57 pm

Or maybe it's gaining interest in an account ready for next season in league 2
ACA

Postby ACA » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:23 pm

lanternhall wrote:Maybe our board have big pockets?

A tiny bit libellous...
Norwich Nick

Postby Norwich Nick » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:01 pm

You could always buy a few shares so that you can join in the generous dividend payments...... out of 68 shareholders in ATFC Ltd there are plenty with only 100 shares. I imagine that all are still awaiting their first dividend cheque and will no doubt be waiting a long long while yet. Being a shareholder would also enable you to attend an AGM and ask the question to the Board directly, but I guess it's somewhat safer behind a keyboard.

I reckon the Chairman's done a pretty reasonable job of steering the finances of the club back into a healthier state after relegation and administration..... it could have been a whole lot worse. Competing in the top half of the National League is a decent position to be in - ask a Stockport County supporter whose position they would rather have and they get bigger attendances in National League North than we manage even when we're on a decent run!
Dr Jim Royle

Postby Dr Jim Royle » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:19 pm

OK, as it happens I am “in the know” with certain insiders that work within the Club and also am friendly with certain high profile share holders. And to be fair it is only right fans know exactly where the Kanu money has gone and how much it was.

BUT ...... this has to stay within this thread, no passing on via Facebook or Twitter.

We got exactly £ ................... hold on the Mrs is shouting out something ........ she reckons I have two faults, one I don’t listen and two some other s**t she keeps banging on about ...... Sorry folks won’t be a minute ...........

Shot in Devon

Postby Shot in Devon » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:59 pm

Dr Jim Royle wrote:OK, as it happens I am “in the know” with certain insiders that work within the Club and also am friendly with certain high profile share holders. And to be fair it is only right fans know exactly where the Kanu money has gone and how much it was.

BUT ...... this has to stay within this thread, no passing on via Facebook or Twitter.

We got exactly £ ................... hold on the Mrs is shouting out something ........ she reckons I have two faults, one I don’t listen and two some other s**t she keeps banging on about ...... Sorry folks won’t be a minute ...........

.When did we sell him?
Who to ?
Why?
Did we get a sell on clause?
So many questions to be answered. :wink:

Richard Petty

Postby Richard Petty » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:21 pm

ACA wrote:

A tiny bit libellous...

Yes I was just thinking that as well ACA

The fact is that If you become a director of a football club there is only one thing that happens to your pockets....... They get bloody big holes in them

As Alan Sugar once said after his involvement in Spurs "If you want to have a million pounds in the bank becoming a football club director start of with at least two million"

Return to “ShotsTalk”