For LBS yes
Ancient Shot

Re: £10 at hartlepool ??

Postby Ancient Shot » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:56 pm

And 5 of us
Boundary Mike

£10 at hartlepool ??

Postby Boundary Mike » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:00 am

exceptional sportsmanship from Hartlepool, the incentive is to entice local support so to include us in the promotion is a great gesture. I would never have expected them or any home club doing this to include away fans, why should they? Well done Pools’

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Birdman

Postby Birdman » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:44 am

Boundary Mike wrote:exceptional sportsmanship from Hartlepool, the incentive is to entice local support so to include us in the promotion is a great gesture. I would never have expected them or any home club doing this to include away fans, why should they? Well done Pools’

I believe that it's in the Conference rules. There may be 'a couple' of clubs who find a way to circumvent the rules. I expect that I'll be corrected though by someone who's a rule book swat.
Disturbed Postie

Postby Disturbed Postie » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:55 am

Boundary Mike wrote:exceptional sportsmanship from Hartlepool, the incentive is to entice local support so to include us in the promotion is a great gesture. I would never have expected them or any home club doing this to include away fans, why should they? Well done Pools’

Why should they? Probably because we've spent all day (about 10 hours) in a car or about £115 on a train fare to watch 5th tier football!
sgibbs

Postby sgibbs » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:42 am

Birdman wrote:

I believe that it's in the Conference rules. There may be 'a couple' of clubs who find a way to circumvent the rules. I expect that I'll be corrected though by someone who's a rule book swat.

When we've done a ticket offer (Women's Day was the last, I think) it has always applied to away fans
Richard Petty

Postby Richard Petty » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:59 am

Birdman wrote:

Birdie you are almost correct :)

Pricing is covered under FA rules rather than National League rules and indeed as a general rule clubs must charge the same price for away fans that they charge home fans.

However each club is allowed up to three "Local Promotion" days per season where they may make an offer to home supporters that is not offered to away fans, any such promotion does need to be notified to the FA and registered.

So unless they have already used up all three of their promotions Hartlepool did not have to offer the reduced price to our fans, though it is in my opinion a very sensible move not just from a positive PR point of view but also as an incentive for our fans to travel as that saving will help people with their travel costs.

Kind regards

Rule book Swat :lol:
sgibbs

Postby sgibbs » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:22 pm

RuislipShot wrote:I've already bought my ticket through the Hartlepool site on line. What happens to me ?

Hartlepool say that you will automatically be refunded the difference via the same payment method.

Advance sales are available here: https://www.venuetoolbox.com/hartlepool ... home&dept=
RuislipShot

Postby RuislipShot » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:25 pm

Cheers squibs
lowerbourneshot

Postby lowerbourneshot » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:03 pm

Ancient Shot wrote:Weekender?

3 nights for me 2 in Newfield near Bishop Auckland and Sunday night in Whitby.
Boundary Mike

Postby Boundary Mike » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:57 pm

Disturbed Postie wrote:

Why should they? Probably because we've spent all day (about 10 hours) in a car or about £115 on a train fare to watch 5th tier football!

Because it’s about them, not us!!

Aldershot Gas

Postby Aldershot Gas » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:59 pm

lowerbourneshot wrote:
Ancient Shot wrote:Weekender?

3 nights for me 2 in Newfield near Bishop Auckland and Sunday night in Whitby.

You love it - a few new pubs no doubt!
Warnboro of the South

Postby Warnboro of the South » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:34 am

I was told they charged a 'monkey'.

Apologies, the Pools. A great gesture.

Return to “ShotsTalk”