Hartlepool

Richard Petty

Re: Hartlepool

Postby Richard Petty » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:57 am

I agree with CH, removing the results when a club goes is the only fair way of doing it

Having a quick look at their results if they were to be removed then I believe that it would affect the table with the following points deductions:

Chester, Wrexham, Woking, Sutton, Tranmere and Boreham Wood would lose - 1 Point
Aldershot, Dagenham, Bromley and Fylde would lose - 3 Points
Macclesfield and Dover would lose - 4 Points

It wouldn't make vast differences to the teams in the top slots but it would narrow the gap down to 3 points between us and Macclesfield but it would also put Sutton on the same number of points as us
Last edited by Richard Petty on Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Birdman

Postby Birdman » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:43 pm

Whether they enter or stay out of administration I'd be very surprised if they didn't see out the season.
Anon E Mouse

Postby Anon E Mouse » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:27 pm

Richard Petty wrote:I agree with CH, removing the results when a club goes is the only fair way of doing it

Having a quick look at their results if they were to be removed then I believe that it would affect the table with the following points deductions:

Chester, Wrexham, Woking, Sutton, Tranmere and Boreham Wood would lose - 1 Point

It wouldn't make vast differences to the teams in the top slots but it would narrow the gap down to 3 points between us and Macclesfield but it would also put Sutton on the same number of pints as us

How many pints is that ? :D
dalinz

Postby dalinz » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:33 pm

No-one can out drink us... Winners.
Richard Petty

Postby Richard Petty » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:39 pm

Anon E Mouse wrote:
Richard Petty wrote:I agree with CH, removing the results when a club goes is the only fair way of doing it

It wouldn't make vast differences to the teams in the top slots but it would narrow the gap down to 3 points between us and Macclesfield but it would also put Sutton on the same number of pints as us

How many pints is that ? :D

Less than it looks like I had :oops:
brian bloomfield

Postby brian bloomfield » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:31 am

Fingers crossed Hartlepool will sort their problems out to the benefit of the club and supporters.
What must be understood though is that under the National League Standerdised Rules Section 13 regarding insolvency and CVA Provisions, it stipulates that any club entering into a CVA must pay 100% of all debts not just football related (Players and Managers). This amendment was made following the Hereford United dabarcle. In short pay 100% or you could be expelled from the National League Competition.
Ancient Shot

Postby Ancient Shot » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:52 am

Jeff Stelling is quite upbeat about it. Some bloke has promised a load of money (we'll see!)

Jeff has promised to put some money in AFTER the current crisis is sorted :roll:

He said Gillingham had a bucket collection for them last Saturday and raised £400
brian bloomfield

Postby brian bloomfield » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:00 pm

The fans have raised 60k of the 200k needed for the end of month bills. the debt owed is is circa 2 million. They should leverage the 60k with the owners of the club to make it go further. £400 from Gillingham was a nice touch.

Return to “ShotsTalk”