Coach to Wrexham

Post Reply
Disturbed Postie
Posts: 151
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:42 pm
Coach to Wrexham

Post by Disturbed Postie » Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:34 pm

Is their a coach running to Wrexham? Always an option!

supershots
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:08 am
Location: Frimley green
Re: Coach to Wrexham

Post by supershots » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:35 pm

Disturbed Postie wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:34 pm
Is their a coach running to Wrexham? Always an option!
Think you mean "there"

Disturbed Postie
Posts: 151
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:42 pm
Re: Coach to Wrexham

Post by Disturbed Postie » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:49 pm

supershots wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:35 pm
Disturbed Postie wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:34 pm
Is their a coach running to Wrexham? Always an option!
Think you mean "there"
Ok but that’s not the answer I’m looking for!

Trouts
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:44 pm
Re: Coach to Wrexham

Post by Trouts » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:35 pm

Disturbed Postie wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:49 pm
supershots wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:35 pm
Disturbed Postie wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:34 pm
Is their a coach running to Wrexham? Always an option!
Think you mean "there"
Ok but that’s not the answer I’m looking for!
he's right though. and i expected more from a man who handles his letters so well...

Disturbed Postie
Posts: 151
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:42 pm
Re: Coach to Wrexham

Post by Disturbed Postie » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:11 pm

Trouts wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:35 pm
Disturbed Postie wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:49 pm
supershots wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:35 pm


Think you mean "there"
Ok but that’s not the answer I’m looking for!
he's right though. and i expected more from a man who handles his letters so well...
Indeed but still not the answer I’m looking for, I could probably walk THERE by the time I get an answer, 308 hours till kick off so should do it!

EV
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Feb 16, 2007 1:21 pm
Re: Coach to Wrexham

Post by EV » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:45 pm

Barry always runs a coach to every game.

Disturbed Postie
Posts: 151
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:42 pm
Re: Coach to Wrexham

Post by Disturbed Postie » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:49 pm

EV wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:45 pm
Barry always runs a coach to every game.
Thanks, I know Barry but wasn’t sure if they did coaches for every game!

Ecuador17
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:45 am
Location: Manta - Ecuador
Re: Coach to Wrexham

Post by Ecuador17 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:49 pm

Trouts wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:35 pm
Disturbed Postie wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:49 pm
supershots wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:35 pm


Think you mean "there"
Ok but that’s not the answer I’m looking for!
he's right though. and i expected more from a man who handles his letters so well...


He's right though and I expected ..............

Trust in Gary
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:24 pm
Re: Coach to Wrexham

Post by Trust in Gary » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:15 am

Disturbed Postie wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:49 pm
EV wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:45 pm
Barry always runs a coach to every game.
Thanks, I know Barry but wasn’t sure if they did coaches for every game!
Be surprised if you can get on that coach think it's a very select group

EV
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Feb 16, 2007 1:21 pm
Re: Coach to Wrexham

Post by EV » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:29 am

I believe there is usually a seat or two spare on Barrys coach, certainly worth asking. Its not so much a select group, but a good bunch of peeps who travel to every game......cannot use myself as I like to play LOUD music on my travels ! Nothing better than rumbustious classical tunes !

Disturbed Postie
Posts: 151
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:42 pm
Re: Coach to Wrexham

Post by Disturbed Postie » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:30 am

EV wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:29 am
I believe there is usually a seat or two spare on Barrys coach, certainly worth asking. Its not so much a select group, but a good bunch of peeps who travel to every game......cannot use myself as I like to play LOUD music on my travels ! Nothing better than rumbustious classical tunes !
I reckon you mean a bit of Motörhead or the pistols!

EV
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Feb 16, 2007 1:21 pm
Re: Coach to Wrexham

Post by EV » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:56 pm

Cripes Mr Disturbed Postie......I think that is a bit too rockified for me ! I got into film soundtracks over the past year...had the latest Kingsman on today, Game of Thrones is good, bit of Thor.....and just a little..or maybe alot of Doctor Who : )

Disturbed Postie
Posts: 151
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:42 pm
Re: Coach to Wrexham

Post by Disturbed Postie » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:16 pm

EV wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:56 pm
Cripes Mr Disturbed Postie......I think that is a bit too rockified for me ! I got into film soundtracks over the past year...had the latest Kingsman on today, Game of Thrones is good, bit of Thor.....and just a little..or maybe alot of Doctor Who : )
I know, was being unusually silly 8)

EV
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Feb 16, 2007 1:21 pm
Re: Coach to Wrexham

Post by EV » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:23 pm

There is nothing as silly as me Mr Postie !!! No fool like an old fool !


Post Reply