SOS Save Our Sarge - Petition For Sergeant Jason Holford

team from clanmell
Posts: 85
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:44 pm
Re: SOS Save Our Sarge - Petition For Sergeant Jason Holford

Post by team from clanmell » Mon May 07, 2018 12:02 pm

Come on oh wise one.....lets see you preach what you say....talk to Eagle......"what could possibly go wrong"?

scorp
Posts: 299
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:54 pm
Location: England
Re: SOS Save Our Sarge - Petition For Sergeant Jason Holford

Post by scorp » Mon May 07, 2018 12:06 pm

Josh wrote:
Sun May 06, 2018 11:55 am
New recruit wrote:
Sun May 06, 2018 6:11 am
That's a good point Ancient ....problem he has at the moment is the powers to be have a problem in the fact they have to be seen to be politically correct and the more publicity this gets the tighter their hands are tied ........time to go quiet and look forward to a chat in the pub with him next year .
Not quite right. The powers to be have to investigate in order to ascertain all the facts from which a decision (if needed) can then be made.
...the facts including that Sgt Holford was being friendly toward the group [that was causing trouble], as admitted by one of its number here in a quickly deleted post. I trust Birdman/whoever ... retained the post and can identify him via his profile info/email address. The cops could email him :lol: . I wonder how many, more like *if* any, of the group will come forward to the cops with their names and addresses. My guess is none or one. The club should also ask for their names and addresses - and selfies lol - but again i doubt they'll be forthcoming.

team from clanmell
Posts: 85
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:44 pm
Re: SOS Save Our Sarge - Petition For Sergeant Jason Holford

Post by team from clanmell » Mon May 07, 2018 12:11 pm

Scorp.......A policeman get facts ?............blimey times are changing.

scorp
Posts: 299
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:54 pm
Location: England
Re: SOS Save Our Sarge - Petition For Sergeant Jason Holford

Post by scorp » Mon May 07, 2018 12:46 pm

team from clanmell wrote:
Mon May 07, 2018 12:11 pm
Scorp.......A policeman get facts ?............blimey times are changing.
You need to re-read my comment and/or go to specsavers.

team from clanmell
Posts: 85
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:44 pm
Re: SOS Save Our Sarge - Petition For Sergeant Jason Holford

Post by team from clanmell » Mon May 07, 2018 1:00 pm

Spec savers it must be then......be lucky.

black22
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:20 pm
Location: Guildford
Re: SOS Save Our Sarge - Petition For Sergeant Jason Holford

Post by black22 » Mon May 07, 2018 4:17 pm

I believe I saw the officer in question at the train station with some youngsters, he lined a couple of them up against a train for some mug shots, but it all seemed good natured and friendly, the youngsters were then allowed to board the train and continue there journey.

AberdeenShots
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:25 pm
Re: SOS Save Our Sarge - Petition For Sergeant Jason Holford

Post by AberdeenShots » Mon May 07, 2018 11:36 pm

Signed.

And was more intent on doing so after reading the toe-curling warblings of the precious 20-3-92.

A decent copper.

FloridaPhil
Posts: 99
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:37 am
Re: SOS Save Our Sarge - Petition For Sergeant Jason Holford

Post by FloridaPhil » Tue May 08, 2018 10:31 am

20-3-92 wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 11:40 am
Really? Disappointing that people are trying to defend a racist comment - "you're black and stand out like a sore thumb". In response to a question about why a kid had been stopped. Not like there's history of 'stop and search' being focussed on black people, is there?

At best he is unbelievably stupid and ignorant to say something like that, especially in his position. At worst, he's simply racist. That's not an unfortunate 'error'. Doesn't matter if he smiles to you outside the ground. He knows what he's saying.
This!

Disturbed Postie
Posts: 886
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:42 pm
Re: SOS Save Our Sarge - Petition For Sergeant Jason Holford

Post by Disturbed Postie » Tue May 08, 2018 3:35 pm

AberdeenShots wrote:
Mon May 07, 2018 11:36 pm
Signed.

And was more intent on doing so after reading the toe-curling warblings of the precious 20-3-92.

A decent copper.
Agreed

Dr Jim Royle
Posts: 122
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:21 am
Re: SOS Save Our Sarge - Petition For Sergeant Jason Holford

Post by Dr Jim Royle » Wed May 09, 2018 6:34 am

Sticking out like a sore thumb could have been about his dress code rather than colour of skin.

In my "youth" got called a few names by the old bill, including at Shots games ........... 10/10 times they was spot on with their jibes.

Folk need to get a life these days, everything gets taken either out of context or misconstrued.

Anon E Mouse
Posts: 801
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:29 pm
Re: SOS Save Our Sarge - Petition For Sergeant Jason Holford

Post by Anon E Mouse » Wed May 09, 2018 12:52 pm

Dr Jim Royle wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 6:34 am
Sticking out like a sore thumb could have been about his dress code rather than colour of skin.

In my "youth" got called a few names by the old bill, including at Shots games ........... 10/10 times they was spot on with their jibes.

Folk need to get a life these days, everything gets taken either out of context or misconstrued.
Don't really want to get involved, but still don't know what was the connection between the colour of his skin and the town ??
I think you need to see the whole conversation to put it in context, and we will never see that I suspect.

ritchie
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:45 pm
Location: Basingstoke ......:(
Re: SOS Save Our Sarge - Petition For Sergeant Jason Holford

Post by ritchie » Wed May 09, 2018 1:50 pm

Soooooo...........hyperthetically someone throws a brick at an innocent passerby and when asked who threw it ...it was him...no! not him ...him! ...the one next to him!..no! not him the one next to him.... ok it was the only the black person that threw it and therefore you are now called a racist for stating the bloody obvious ...what the hell has happened to this country....
In walking around South Africa can i call those who called me whiteboy or whitey all racists or are they also stating the obvious


Post Reply