15 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 321
- Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:58 am
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:50 pm
- Posts: 174
- Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:29 pm
- Location: The Ex Legion now Lower Bourne Social Club
- Posts: 433
- Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:47 am
- Location: Aldershot
"Allen said that he has turned down a "fantastic contract" and that chairman Tony Kleanthous had offered to increase the playing budget."
The 'increased budget' + *parachute payment + decent manager (of whom I expect there'll be a good few candidates) should ensure that they'll be up there come the season's end.
*Parachute payment £700k then 50% of that in 2nd season?
- Posts: 682
- Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:56 pm
They’ve appointed Graham Alexander. Previously managed Fleetwood and Scunthorpe.
No experience of our division but I think he’ll do well at Salford.