Conference premier southern teams

Post Reply
steveclivebaker
Posts: 321
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:58 am
Conference premier southern teams

Post by steveclivebaker » Sun May 13, 2018 10:18 pm

14 clubs south based
Solihull
9 clubs north based.
Strange as conf north is a lot stronger than conf south.
Last edited by steveclivebaker on Mon May 14, 2018 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

shots1965
Posts: 273
Joined: Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:16 pm
Location: Oklahoma usa
Re: Conference premier south

Post by shots1965 » Sun May 13, 2018 11:42 pm

Post this on the Woking forum



COYS

Accurate Shot
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:28 pm
Re: Conference premier south

Post by Accurate Shot » Mon May 14, 2018 8:38 am

All 14 Southern clubs are South-East Based. No carrot cruncher clubs next season.

Cph.shots
Posts: 31
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:44 pm
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Re: Conference premier south

Post by Cph.shots » Mon May 14, 2018 9:46 am

Accurate Shot wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 8:38 am
All 14 Southern clubs are South-East Based. No carrot cruncher clubs next season.
Surely Torquay arein the South aren't they?

steveclivebaker
Posts: 321
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:58 am
Re: Conference premier south

Post by steveclivebaker » Mon May 14, 2018 10:29 am

Cph.shots wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 9:46 am
Accurate Shot wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 8:38 am
All 14 Southern clubs are South-East Based. No carrot cruncher clubs next season.
Surely Torquay arein the South aren't they?
Torquay are not in our league next season.

Birdman
Posts: 433
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:47 am
Location: Aldershot
Re: Conference premier south

Post by Birdman » Mon May 14, 2018 1:31 pm

steveclivebaker wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 10:29 am
Cph.shots wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 9:46 am
Accurate Shot wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 8:38 am
All 14 Southern clubs are South-East Based. No carrot cruncher clubs next season.
Surely Torquay arein the South aren't they?
Torquay are not in our league next season.
Just a suggestion, try re-titling your thread.

FloridaPhil
Posts: 99
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:37 am
Re: Conference premier southern teams

Post by FloridaPhil » Wed May 16, 2018 10:34 am

Conference Premier? :shock:

Disturbed Postie
Posts: 886
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:42 pm
Re: Conference premier southern teams

Post by Disturbed Postie » Wed May 16, 2018 11:14 am

To be fair to SCB he clearly stated conference premier southern sides, if I understood that then the average goat would as well 😎

FloridaPhil
Posts: 99
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:37 am
Re: Conference premier southern teams

Post by FloridaPhil » Wed May 16, 2018 1:09 pm

Disturbed Postie wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 11:14 am
To be fair to SCB he clearly stated conference premier southern sides, if I understood that then the average goat would as well 😎
I'd have understood if he had been talking about prime minister Diana May or President Tanner of the USA, but it's still the wrong name! 8)

Disturbed Postie
Posts: 886
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:42 pm
Re: Conference premier southern teams

Post by Disturbed Postie » Wed May 16, 2018 1:21 pm

FloridaPhil wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 1:09 pm
Disturbed Postie wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 11:14 am
To be fair to SCB he clearly stated conference premier southern sides, if I understood that then the average goat would as well 😎
I'd have understood if he had been talking about prime minister Diana May or President Tanner of the USA, but it's still the wrong name! 8)
Division 5 to me Phillip!

Birdman
Posts: 433
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:47 am
Location: Aldershot
Re: Conference premier south

Post by Birdman » Wed May 16, 2018 2:16 pm

steveclivebaker wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 10:29 am
Cph.shots wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 9:46 am
Accurate Shot wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 8:38 am
All 14 Southern clubs are South-East Based. No carrot cruncher clubs next season.
Surely Torquay arein the South aren't they?
Torquay are not in our league next season.
I should have picked this up on Monday but anyway, (pedant alert) surely Torquay are in our league, but in a different division.

FloridaPhil
Posts: 99
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:37 am
Re: Conference premier southern teams

Post by FloridaPhil » Wed May 16, 2018 2:59 pm

Disturbed Postie wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 1:21 pm
FloridaPhil wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 1:09 pm
Disturbed Postie wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 11:14 am
To be fair to SCB he clearly stated conference premier southern sides, if I understood that then the average goat would as well 😎
I'd have understood if he had been talking about prime minister Diana May or President Tanner of the USA, but it's still the wrong name! 8)
Division 5 to me Phillip!
:lol:


Post Reply