Shirts

HarryTom
Posts: 181
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:18 pm
Re: Shirts

Post by HarryTom » Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:51 pm

Alex wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:49 pm
HarryTom wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:28 pm
Redshot66 wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:17 pm
Why would grown men want to wear a football shirt anyway,kids yes but grown men!!
Spot on 66, Makes me laugh when i see men wearing football shirts on holiday, or while i am walking down the high St ect... Match i can understand, but please, get a life.
Many think I post rubbish!

What a load of nonsense this is :roll:

I’m proud to wear mine when and where I like and I expect many others are too :!:
As i said, get a life :)

Birdman
Posts: 683
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:47 am
Location: Aldershot
Re: Shirts

Post by Birdman » Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:56 pm

HarryTom wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:30 pm
Should have read Match days !! before any of you start having ago !!!
The only thing that I'll have 'ago' at is to ask you why you didn't amend your previous comment rather than post another comment as a correction?

HarryTom
Posts: 181
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:18 pm
Re: Shirts

Post by HarryTom » Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:59 pm

Birdman wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:56 pm
HarryTom wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:30 pm
Should have read Match days !! before any of you start having ago !!!
The only thing that I'll have 'ago' at is to ask you why you didn't amend your previous comment rather than post another comment as a correction?
Still learning Birdman, Will get there one day !!

Disturbed Postie
Posts: 1215
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:42 pm
Re: Shirts

Post by Disturbed Postie » Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:05 pm

Just changing the subject slightly I saw a bloke wearing a massive coat in Sainsbury’s yesterday, some unusual people about 😜

HarryTom
Posts: 181
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:18 pm
Re: Shirts

Post by HarryTom » Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:08 pm

Disturbed Postie wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:05 pm
Just changing the subject slightly I saw a bloke wearing a massive coat in Sainsbury’s yesterday, some unusual people about 😜
Alex ?

Disturbed Postie
Posts: 1215
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:42 pm
Re: Shirts

Post by Disturbed Postie » Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:13 pm

HarryTom wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:08 pm
Disturbed Postie wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:05 pm
Just changing the subject slightly I saw a bloke wearing a massive coat in Sainsbury’s yesterday, some unusual people about 😜
Alex ?
I think he lives in Alton. Sainsbury’s in knaphill I meant, why do people still wear coats when it’s about a million degrees? Unless your 105!

Birdman
Posts: 683
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:47 am
Location: Aldershot
Re: Shirts

Post by Birdman » Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:20 pm

HarryTom wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:59 pm
Birdman wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:56 pm
HarryTom wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:30 pm
Should have read Match days !! before any of you start having ago !!!
The only thing that I'll have 'ago' at is to ask you why you didn't amend your previous comment rather than post another comment as a correction?
Still learning Birdman, Will get there one day !!
Five black icons top right of your post. First one on the left (pencil shape), click on that and you'll get your post back to 'pre-posting' mode. Do your amendment then repost. If no-one's posted before your amendment then it'll be as new. If they have posted then you'll see a message along the lines of 'amended 1 time at 17:30 followed by the date'.

HarryTom
Posts: 181
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:18 pm
Re: Shirts

Post by HarryTom » Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:26 pm

Birdman wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:20 pm
HarryTom wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:59 pm
Birdman wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:56 pm


The only thing that I'll have 'ago' at is to ask you why you didn't amend your previous comment rather than post another comment as a correction?
Still learning Birdman, Will get there one day !!
Five black icons top right of your post. First one on the left (pencil shape), click on that and you'll get your post back to 'pre-posting' mode. Do your amendment then repost. If no-one's posted before your amendment then it'll be as new. If they have posted then you'll see a message along the lines of 'amended 1 time at 17:30 followed by the date'.
Thanks Birdman,

Disturbed Postie
Posts: 1215
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:42 pm
Re: Shirts

Post by Disturbed Postie » Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:33 pm

The bird loves it!

Birdman
Posts: 683
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:47 am
Location: Aldershot
Re: Shirts

Post by Birdman » Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:51 pm

Disturbed Postie wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:33 pm
The bird loves it!
I'm sure that it's of help to you as well, Postie.

Disturbed Postie
Posts: 1215
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:42 pm
Re: Shirts

Post by Disturbed Postie » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:05 pm

Birdman wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:51 pm
Disturbed Postie wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:33 pm
The bird loves it!
I'm sure that it's of help to you as well, Postie.
Could well be birdy but I won’t worry about it, I’m still dist about Gifu not winning this morning in Japan!

redandbluescb
Posts: 124
Joined: Sat May 19, 2018 9:29 pm
Re: Shirts

Post by redandbluescb » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:48 pm

Im proud to wear my ATFC shirt anytime anywhere anyplace.

HarryTom
Posts: 181
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:18 pm
Re: Shirts

Post by HarryTom » Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:15 pm

redandbluescb wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:48 pm
Im proud to wear my ATFC shirt anytime anywhere anyplace.
Holding a Martini Rosso i am guessing :D

Birdman
Posts: 683
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:47 am
Location: Aldershot
Re: Shirts

Post by Birdman » Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:28 pm

redandbluescb wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:48 pm
Im proud to wear my ATFC shirt anytime anywhere anyplace.
Mmmm, can't beat a bit of passion in the bedroom. :D

Disturbed Postie
Posts: 1215
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:42 pm
Re: Shirts

Post by Disturbed Postie » Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:37 pm

Or in the swimming pool, nothing like a good old fashioned length in this extremely hot weather!


Post Reply