Chesterfield Away

Norwich Nick
Re: Chesterfield Away

Post by Norwich Nick » Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:07 pm

Wanderer wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:10 pm
So it turns out Shots fans are down the side and are only being charged £16, so the original post on the club site was incorrect in two ways!!! Aldershot or Chesterfield at fault?
Chesterfield's messageboard is saying they (CTFC) weren't aware of the rule that you couldn't charge away fans more than home fans for the same seating which is why it ended up being the lowest price that was available to home fans (i.e. £16).

Wanderer

Post by Wanderer » Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:37 pm

Norwich Nick wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:07 pm
Wanderer wrote:
So it turns out Shots fans are down the side and are only being charged £16, so the original post on the club site was incorrect in two ways!!! Aldershot or Chesterfield at fault?
Chesterfield's messageboard is saying they (CTFC) weren't aware of the rule that you couldn't charge away fans more than home fans for the same seating which is why it ended up being the lowest price that was available to home fans (i.e. £16).
I did tweet Chesterfield and the National League about the prices that were being charged, never received a reply, but it seems to have had an effect.

Everyone who went last night can have a drink courtesy of me.

Richard Petty

Post by Richard Petty » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:46 pm

Norwich Nick wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:07 pm
Wanderer wrote:
Same rule applies in the Football League so they should have been aware of it, perhaps they thought that there are no pricing rules in this league