Truro vs Concord in NLS

Post Reply
Alex
Posts: 422
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:56 pm
Truro vs Concord in NLS

Post by Alex » Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:21 pm


scorp
Posts: 62
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:54 pm
Location: England
Re: Truro vs Concord in NLS

Post by scorp » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:30 am

i wonder how many canvey island fans made the 620 mile round trip; and, it seems, will have to make it again.

Trust in Gary
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:24 pm
Re: Truro vs Concord in NLS

Post by Trust in Gary » Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:27 pm

"The game could not continue with a injured player laying on the pitch brilliant "🤣🤣🤣

Birdman
Posts: 298
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:47 am
Location: Aldershot
Re: Truro vs Concord in NLS

Post by Birdman » Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:32 pm

Trust in Gary wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:27 pm
"The game could not continue with a injured player laying on the pitch brilliant "🤣🤣🤣
If the pitch or player weren’t “brilliant” could they have carried on playing? :wink:

Norwich Nick
Posts: 134
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:49 pm
Location: Wymondham, Norfolk
Re: Truro vs Concord in NLS

Post by Norwich Nick » Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:56 am

Match is now being replayed on Tuesday evening. That's a nice round trip for Concord midweek.

Birdman
Posts: 298
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:47 am
Location: Aldershot
Re: Truro vs Concord in NLS

Post by Birdman » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:23 am

Played last night and finished Truro 1-3 Concord Rangers.

Anon E Mouse
Posts: 174
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:29 pm
Re: Truro vs Concord in NLS

Post by Anon E Mouse » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:56 am

Birdman wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:23 am
Played last night and finished Truro 1-3 Concord Rangers.
Looking more likely that we won’t be having our Cornwall weekend after all :(
Still knowing the fixtures man it would of been an evening game anyway.

chimpster99
Posts: 68
Joined: Thu May 17, 2007 6:54 am
Location: Alton
Re: Truro vs Concord in NLS

Post by chimpster99 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:11 pm

It'll be tight but I think they might just make it...

Eastbourne - Dartford (H), Slough (A), Concord (H) - 2 points = 40 points
Gloucester - Truro (A), Chippenham (H), Woking (A) - 2 points = 40 points
Truro - Gloucester (H), Hampton (A), Slough (H) - 4 points = 41 points
Hungerford - Bath (H), Torquay (A), E.Thurrock (H) - 3 points = 40 points

Hungerford's goal difference is the worst of the four so they might be the ones to go.

IHowever 'd rather see Gloucester go down. Not too keen on a trek to Evesham, better away days to be had at Eastbourne (grab a granny), Truro (pasties and ale) and Hungerford (home in time for tea).

Mick Earls Fan Club
Posts: 51
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:54 am
Location: Elvetham Heath , Fleet
Re: Truro vs Concord in NLS

Post by Mick Earls Fan Club » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:19 pm

Gloucester could be moved to NL North anyway with the number of southern based clubs coming down.

Braintree even mentioned as being put to the NLN.

We probably won't know the full list of opponents until the AGM of the League

Birdman
Posts: 298
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:47 am
Location: Aldershot
Re: Truro vs Concord in NLS

Post by Birdman » Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:28 pm

Anon E Mouse wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:56 am
Birdman wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:23 am
Played last night and finished Truro 1-3 Concord Rangers.
Looking more likely that we won’t be having our Cornwall weekend after all :(
Still knowing the fixtures man it would of been an evening game anyway.
We never were, you old tart! :roll:


:lol:

Anon E Mouse
Posts: 174
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:29 pm
Re: Truro vs Concord in NLS

Post by Anon E Mouse » Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:27 pm

Birdman wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:28 pm
Anon E Mouse wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:56 am
Birdman wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:23 am
Played last night and finished Truro 1-3 Concord Rangers.
Looking more likely that we won’t be having our Cornwall weekend after all
Still knowing the fixtures man it would of been an evening game anyway.
We never were, you old tart!


:lol:
Wasn’t planning on taking you Birdy :D
Now beggars can’t be choosers these days but I do have some standards :lol:

Birdman
Posts: 298
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:47 am
Location: Aldershot
Re: Truro vs Concord in NLS

Post by Birdman » Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:25 pm

Anon E Mouse wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:27 pm
Birdman wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:28 pm
Anon E Mouse wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:56 am


Looking more likely that we won’t be having our Cornwall weekend after all
Still knowing the fixtures man it would of been an evening game anyway.
We never were, you old tart!


:lol:
Wasn’t planning on taking you Birdy :D
Now beggars can’t be choosers these days but I do have some standards :lol:
You are so different in public, Mousey.

Anon E Mouse
Posts: 174
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:29 pm
Re: Truro vs Concord in NLS

Post by Anon E Mouse » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:20 pm

Birdman wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:25 pm
Anon E Mouse wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:27 pm
Birdman wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:28 pm


We never were, you old tart!


:lol:
Wasn’t planning on taking you Birdy :D
Now beggars can’t be choosers these days but I do have some standards :lol:
You are so different in public, Mousey.
Shhh

steveshot
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:41 pm
Re: Truro vs Concord in NLS

Post by steveshot » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:47 pm

Anon E Mouse wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:56 am
Birdman wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:23 am
Played last night and finished Truro 1-3 Concord Rangers.
Looking more likely that we won’t be having our Cornwall weekend after all :(
Still knowing the fixtures man it would of been an evening game anyway.
As sure as eggs are eggs and I always drop one after a curry, it’ll have a Tuesday night fixture all over it :(

MikeB
Posts: 75
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:04 pm
Re: Truro vs Concord in NLS

Post by MikeB » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:07 pm

scorp wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:30 am
i wonder how many canvey island fans made the 620 mile round trip; and, it seems, will have to make it again.
Probably none, given that their own team were playing at home to Felixstowe on the same day ;-)


Post Reply