Gary waddock

Shepperton Shot
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:56 pm
Re: Gary waddock

Post by Shepperton Shot » Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:53 pm

People, please let it go!!

Statto
Posts: 127
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Aldershot
Re: Gary waddock

Post by Statto » Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:28 pm

I recently watched a programme that was discussing the new series of Love Island.

Apparently, the phrase that seems to be commonplace in that programme and that is currently on everyone's lips is...…………… "It is what it is"! :o

Heron wood shot 1964
Posts: 104
Joined: Thu May 16, 2019 12:50 pm
Re: Gary waddock

Post by Heron wood shot 1964 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:12 pm

Pls can you all move on about Gary he took us down I wish him well but we move on you had your chance to protest and you did not should of gone in January it is now June get over yourselfs and see what next season brings

Heron wood shot 1964
Posts: 104
Joined: Thu May 16, 2019 12:50 pm
Re: Gary waddock

Post by Heron wood shot 1964 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:24 pm

Waddock good manger in 08 because good chairman Waddock bad manager in 19 because bad chairman

lowerbourneshot
Posts: 94
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:29 pm
Location: The Ex Legion now Lower Bourne Social Club
Re: Gary waddock

Post by lowerbourneshot » Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:42 pm

Heron wood shot 1964 wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:24 pm
Waddock good manger in 08 because good chairman Waddock bad manager in 19 because bad chairman
And he was pig headed and wouldn't or couldn't change his tactics.

Norwich Nick
Posts: 225
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:49 pm
Location: Wymondham, Norfolk
Re: Gary waddock

Post by Norwich Nick » Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:45 pm

Heron wood shot 1964 wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:24 pm
Waddock good manger in 08 because good chairman Waddock bad manager in 19 because bad chairman
Was he good or bad in the two seasons we reached the play-offs in '17 & '18?

Les Briley
Posts: 51
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:37 pm
Location: Elsbels
Re: Gary waddock

Post by Les Briley » Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:45 pm

lowerbourneshot wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:42 pm
Heron wood shot 1964 wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:24 pm
Waddock good manger in 08 because good chairman Waddock bad manager in 19 because bad chairman
And he was pig headed and wouldn't or couldn't change his tactics.
And nothing was ever his fault :roll:

Heron wood shot 1964
Posts: 104
Joined: Thu May 16, 2019 12:50 pm
Re: Gary waddock

Post by Heron wood shot 1964 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:50 pm

17 and 18 not really he was told not to go up just think about the playoffs games and you will get the answer

Richard Petty
Posts: 290
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:12 pm
Location: Farnborough
Re: Gary waddock

Post by Richard Petty » Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:52 pm

As a couple of other posters have suggested lets move on, right or wrong Gary has gone.

We can be grateful for the good times that he gave us, wish him well for the future and hope that for him and his family he gets another chance somewhere else but not keep dragging up the same old arguments of whose fault it was that it went wrong last season.

That ship has sailed and like the Titanic we hit an iceberg and unless we get a reprieve the ship sank. Lets all get on board the new ship and look forward to casting off again in August with a new crew and a new journey ahead.

HarryTom
Posts: 209
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:18 pm
Re: Gary waddock

Post by HarryTom » Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:58 pm

Heron wood shot 1964 wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:50 pm
17 and 18 not really he was told not to go up just think about the playoffs games and you will get the answer
:lol:

Richard Petty
Posts: 290
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:12 pm
Location: Farnborough
Re: Gary waddock

Post by Richard Petty » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:00 pm

HarryTom wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:58 pm
Heron wood shot 1964 wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:50 pm
17 and 18 not really he was told not to go up just think about the playoffs games and you will get the answer
:lol:
Thanks Harry, I was trying to think of a response that wouldn't get me banned from Shotsweb and in hindsight words were not necessary your post is perfect and says it all.

Birdman
Posts: 571
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:47 am
Location: Aldershot
Re: Gary waddock

Post by Birdman » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:07 pm

Heron wood shot 1964 wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:50 pm
17 and 18 not really he was told not to go up just think about the playoffs games and you will get the answer
Ah yes, the playoff games. Tranmere at home, who’d have thought that Jim Kellerman, early in the game, deliberately lost the ball near the side of our penalty area thus giving Tranmere a relatively easy goal-scoring opportunity which they took. Or that Jake Cole deliberately dropped a relatively easy cross straight at the feet of a Tranmere forward early in the 2nd half and who then put the ball into a more or less empty net. Thank you for finding the time from your legal advising in the City to suggest that I thought about it. My eyes have been opened. It all makes sense now.

HarryTom
Posts: 209
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:18 pm
Re: Gary waddock

Post by HarryTom » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:08 pm

Richard Petty wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:00 pm
HarryTom wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:58 pm
Heron wood shot 1964 wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:50 pm
17 and 18 not really he was told not to go up just think about the playoffs games and you will get the answer
:lol:
Thanks Harry, I was trying to think of a response that wouldn't get me banned from Shotsweb and in hindsight words were not necessary your post is perfect and says it all.
You are welcome Richard, I am a man of few words ! :)

Heron wood shot 1964
Posts: 104
Joined: Thu May 16, 2019 12:50 pm
Re: Gary waddock

Post by Heron wood shot 1964 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:17 pm

Well done birdmam only took you 2 seasons to work it out

bordon shot
Posts: 72
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:13 pm
Re: Gary waddock

Post by bordon shot » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:38 pm

Richard Petty wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:52 pm
As a couple of other posters have suggested lets move on, right or wrong Gary has gone.

We can be grateful for the good times that he gave us, wish him well for the future and hope that for him and his family he gets another chance somewhere else but not keep dragging up the same old arguments of whose fault it was that it went wrong last season.

That ship has sailed and like the Titanic we hit an iceberg and unless we get a reprieve the ship sank. Lets all get on board the new ship and look forward to casting off again in August with a new crew and a new journey ahead.

Very good point Richard, what I find a bit odd with this topic is that one of those suggesting we move on, continued with 3 more posts after the one asking to move on.....It's going to be a long summer, me thinks :shock: :?


Post Reply