JBA Returns

Snafu
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:41 pm
Re: JBA Returns

Post by Snafu » Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:53 am

Welcome back JBA. Time to push on and play to your full potential

Les Briley
Posts: 68
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:37 pm
Location: Elsbels
Re: JBA Returns

Post by Les Briley » Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:14 am

Snafu wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:53 am
Welcome back JBA. Time to push on and play to your full potential
100 % correct, definitely a player in there somewhere, just needs a bit of confidence, & nurturing from the management team.

redandbluescb
Posts: 172
Joined: Sat May 19, 2018 9:29 pm
Re: JBA Returns

Post by redandbluescb » Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:24 am

Les Briley wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:14 am
Snafu wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:53 am
Welcome back JBA. Time to push on and play to your full potential
100 % correct, definitely a player in there somewhere, just needs a bit of confidence, & nurturing from the management team.
Lets hope he didn't step off the mini bus yesterday and stand on a fanta. :lol:

Anon E Mouse
Posts: 588
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:29 pm
Re: JBA Returns

Post by Anon E Mouse » Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:03 pm

redandbluescb wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:24 am
Les Briley wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:14 am
Snafu wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:53 am
Welcome back JBA. Time to push on and play to your full potential
100 % correct, definitely a player in there somewhere, just needs a bit of confidence, & nurturing from the management team.
Lets hope he didn't step off the mini bus yesterday and stand on a fanta. :lol:
Slipped on a cream cracker of a specific brand of course.

Anon E Mouse
Posts: 588
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:29 pm
Re: JBA Returns

Post by Anon E Mouse » Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:54 pm

Minor strain and so it begins.

Disturbed Postie
Posts: 906
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:42 pm
Re: JBA Returns

Post by Disturbed Postie » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:05 pm

Anon E Mouse wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:54 pm
Minor strain and so it begins.
Another weary day

Chobham Shot
Posts: 113
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:30 pm
Re: JBA Returns

Post by Chobham Shot » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:12 pm

Disturbed Postie wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:05 pm
Anon E Mouse wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:54 pm
Minor strain and so it begins.
Another weary day
It's madness!

HarryTom
Posts: 273
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:18 pm
Re: JBA Returns

Post by HarryTom » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:27 pm

Chobham Shot wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:12 pm
Disturbed Postie wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:05 pm
Anon E Mouse wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:54 pm
Minor strain and so it begins.
Another weary day
It's madness!
If he has got a minor strain picked up in training, then a good decision by the manager to leave him out yesterday imo.
don't understand some of the remarks on here 1

Alex
Posts: 644
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:56 pm
Re: JBA Returns

Post by Alex » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:40 pm

HarryTom wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:27 pm
Chobham Shot wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:12 pm
Disturbed Postie wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:05 pm


Another weary day
It's madness!
If he has got a minor strain picked up in training, then a good decision by the manager to leave him out yesterday imo.
don't understand some of the remarks on here 1
They’re having a dig because he’s injured again.

Personally I don’t care if he misses the friendly games if it means he’ll be ready for the start of our league campaign!

Anon E Mouse
Posts: 588
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:29 pm
Re: JBA Returns

Post by Anon E Mouse » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:43 pm

He is injury prone and I don’t understand when we are going with a small squad of quality young fit players that we have Re signed an average always injured one ?

lanternhall
Posts: 325
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:37 am
Re: JBA Returns

Post by lanternhall » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:57 pm

I keep saying don't judge untill a ball is kicked but I am concerned about the size of the squad.

Chobham Shot
Posts: 113
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:30 pm
Re: JBA Returns

Post by Chobham Shot » Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:36 pm

Alex wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:40 pm
HarryTom wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:27 pm
Chobham Shot wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:12 pm


It's madness!
If he has got a minor strain picked up in training, then a good decision by the manager to leave him out yesterday imo.
don't understand some of the remarks on here 1
They’re having a dig because he’s injured again.

Personally I don’t care if he misses the friendly games if it means he’ll be ready for the start of our league campaign!
Alex my dear boy, I do not own a spade so no digging occurring. I was just having a little play following mousey and posties comments. "So begins another weary day" are the lyrics to a Madness song called Grey Day. Granted, it wasn't too obvious and before your time I suspect.

I'm assuming postie knew what I was getting at even if no one else did :lol:

Alex
Posts: 644
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:56 pm
Re: JBA Returns

Post by Alex » Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:50 pm

Thank you for explaining 👍🏻

Birdman
Posts: 712
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:47 am
Location: Aldershot
Re: JBA Returns

Post by Birdman » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:44 pm



Post Reply