Ex Player News 8th July onwards

Post Reply
redandbluescb
Posts: 172
Joined: Sat May 19, 2018 9:29 pm
Ex Player News 8th July onwards

Post by redandbluescb » Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:44 am

Rhys Browne is on trial at Port Vale.

Statto
Posts: 152
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Aldershot
Re: Ex Player News 8th July onwards

Post by Statto » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:22 pm

Ryan Williams - East Yorkshire Carnegie to Hall Road Rangers.

fredandballou
Posts: 62
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:48 pm
Re: Ex Player News 8th July onwards

Post by fredandballou » Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:15 pm

Nathan Ralph joins Southend United from Dundee.

Alex
Posts: 644
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:56 pm
Re: Ex Player News 8th July onwards

Post by Alex » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:21 pm

fredandballou wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:15 pm
Nathan Ralph joins Southend United from Dundee.
:shock:

He wasn’t great for us, was he :?:

Anon E Mouse
Posts: 588
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:29 pm
Re: Ex Player News 8th July onwards

Post by Anon E Mouse » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:33 pm

Alex wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:21 pm
fredandballou wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:15 pm
Nathan Ralph joins Southend United from Dundee.
:shock:

He wasn’t great for us, was he :?:
Waddock connections. And no.

Wakefield Shots
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:50 pm
Location: West Yorkshire
Re: Ex Player News 8th July onwards

Post by Wakefield Shots » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:40 pm

Statto wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:22 pm
Ryan Williams - East Yorkshire Carnegie to Hall Road Rangers.
I've seen Ryan play a number of times up at Emley in the North East Counties League, and you can still tell that he is one of the few players that has played at a higher level. Made myself known to him once, but he didn't seem overly impressed to be reminded of the Shots!

Statto
Posts: 152
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Aldershot
Re: Ex Player News 8th July onwards

Post by Statto » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:03 pm

Anon E Mouse wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:33 pm
Alex wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:21 pm
fredandballou wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:15 pm
Nathan Ralph joins Southend United from Dundee.
:shock:

He wasn’t great for us, was he :?:
Waddock connections. And no.
Barry Smith was our manager when Nathan played for us.

Ancient Shot
Posts: 384
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:30 pm
Re: Ex Player News 8th July onwards

Post by Ancient Shot » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:55 pm

Oops

Disturbed Postie
Posts: 906
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:42 pm
Re: Ex Player News 8th July onwards

Post by Disturbed Postie » Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:49 pm

Wakefield Shots wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:40 pm
Statto wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:22 pm
Ryan Williams - East Yorkshire Carnegie to Hall Road Rangers.
I've seen Ryan play a number of times up at Emley in the North East Counties League, and you can still tell that he is one of the few players that has played at a higher level. Made myself known to him once, but he didn't seem overly impressed to be reminded of the Shots!
Did he get released just before the promotion season of 2008 which might explain any bitterness?

Birdman
Posts: 712
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:47 am
Location: Aldershot
Re: Ex Player News 8th July onwards

Post by Birdman » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:05 pm

Disturbed Postie wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:49 pm
Wakefield Shots wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:40 pm
Statto wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:22 pm
Ryan Williams - East Yorkshire Carnegie to Hall Road Rangers.
I've seen Ryan play a number of times up at Emley in the North East Counties League, and you can still tell that he is one of the few players that has played at a higher level. Made myself known to him once, but he didn't seem overly impressed to be reminded of the Shots!
Did he get released just before the promotion season of 2008 which might explain any bitterness?
He suffered a serious injury in a PSF (Crystal Palace I think) and was out for most of the season, playing in the last couple of games when the Conference had already been won. He left in the close season.

Disturbed Postie
Posts: 906
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:42 pm
Re: Ex Player News 8th July onwards

Post by Disturbed Postie » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:16 pm

Birdman wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:05 pm
Disturbed Postie wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:49 pm
Wakefield Shots wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:40 pm


I've seen Ryan play a number of times up at Emley in the North East Counties League, and you can still tell that he is one of the few players that has played at a higher level. Made myself known to him once, but he didn't seem overly impressed to be reminded of the Shots!
Did he get released just before the promotion season of 2008 which might explain any bitterness?
He suffered a serious injury in a PSF (Crystal Palace I think) and was out for most of the season, playing in the last couple of games when the Conference had already been won. He left in the close season.
Yes I remember now, thanks the 🦅

chimpster99
Posts: 209
Joined: Thu May 17, 2007 6:54 am
Location: Alton
Re: Ex Player News 8th July onwards

Post by chimpster99 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:46 pm

Junior Mendes is working as a Sports Scientist with St Mirren, looking after a squad that includes Jim Kellermann.

Former youth player George Bowerman has joined Alton FC from Frimley Green.

Statto
Posts: 152
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Aldershot
Re: Ex Player News 8th July onwards

Post by Statto » Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:24 pm

chimpster99 wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:46 pm
Junior Mendes is working as a Sports Scientist with St Mirren, looking after a squad that includes Jim Kellermann.

Former youth player George Bowerman has joined Alton FC from Frimley Green.
Junior has been there since last November.

Melbourne Red
Posts: 57
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:06 pm
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Re: Ex Player News 8th July onwards

Post by Melbourne Red » Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:23 am

Dom Bernard is on trial at Forest Green.

Adam Webster is supposedly attracting some Premier League interest at Bristol City - Villa, Southampton and Newcastle have all been linked with a rumoured fee of £25-30m.

Alex
Posts: 644
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:56 pm
Re: Ex Player News 8th July onwards

Post by Alex » Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:24 am

Melbourne Red wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:23 am
Dom Bernard is on trial at Forest Green
He shouldn’t need a trial to play for them at their level. Ridiculous!


Post Reply