Beach towel anyone?

Post Reply
Birdman
Posts: 712
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:47 am
Location: Aldershot
Beach towel anyone?

Post by Birdman » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:54 am

https://www.theshots.co.uk/product/beach-towel/

And other stuff (I’m not keen on the idea of Shots supporters wiping their feet on our badge though) :- https://www.theshots.co.uk/the-shots-shop/

Shots1954
Posts: 238
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:31 pm
Re: Beach towel anyone?

Post by Shots1954 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:26 pm

Birdman wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:54 am
https://www.theshots.co.uk/product/beach-towel/

And other stuff (I’m not keen on the idea of Shots supporters wiping their feet on our badge though) :- https://www.theshots.co.uk/the-shots-shop/
Life is but a beach!

Anon E Mouse
Posts: 588
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:29 pm
Re: Beach towel anyone?

Post by Anon E Mouse » Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:36 pm

If we sold a Re*ding version of the door Mat I would wipe my feet on that !!

Disturbed Postie
Posts: 906
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:42 pm
Re: Beach towel anyone?

Post by Disturbed Postie » Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:51 pm

I must say that £25 is tremendous value for a towel!

Disturbed Postie
Posts: 906
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:42 pm
Re: Beach towel anyone?

Post by Disturbed Postie » Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:52 pm

Anon E Mouse wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:36 pm
If we sold a Re*ding version of the door Mat I would wipe my feet on that !!
It would be rather strange if we sold a reading one Mick!

Cph.shots
Posts: 226
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:44 pm
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Re: Beach towel anyone?

Post by Cph.shots » Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:30 pm

Reading toilet paper?

mountpleasant61
Posts: 69
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:25 pm
Re: Beach towel anyone?

Post by mountpleasant61 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:36 pm

Reading this is enough to give you the sh--s

Giles
Posts: 107
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:32 pm
Location: Farncombe
Re: Beach towel anyone?

Post by Giles » Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:12 pm

Always hoped one of these would be made & i'm the birthday boy next month :D

shame I've already had my holiday though :shock:

Anon E Mouse
Posts: 588
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:29 pm
Re: Beach towel anyone?

Post by Anon E Mouse » Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:14 pm

Disturbed Postie wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:51 pm
I must say that £25 is tremendous value for a towel!
:lol: :lol:
It’s certainly soaking up something. My cash.

Richard Petty
Posts: 401
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:12 pm
Location: Farnborough
Re: Beach towel anyone?

Post by Richard Petty » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:21 pm

What about the Shots cooking apron, perfect for those who will be cooking BBQ's over the summer.
https://www.theshots.co.uk/product/apron/

Oh and the Shots sports wallet is very good, I got one at the beginning of the year and its perfect for on the beach or by the pool where a good leather wallet could get ruined by sand, sea or splashing from the pool. Its on sale at a reduced price at the moment as well, £2.00 a real bargain.
https://www.theshots.co.uk/product/alde ... wn-wallet/
Last edited by Richard Petty on Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

stevieshot
Posts: 93
Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 1:02 pm
Location: Guildford
Re: Beach towel anyone?

Post by stevieshot » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:27 pm

In Lanzarote at the moment, took my Shots cushion with me. If I had realised I would have bought a Shots towel, I took 2 England towels instead

Anon E Mouse
Posts: 588
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:29 pm
Re: Beach towel anyone?

Post by Anon E Mouse » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:32 pm

stevieshot wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:27 pm
In Lanzarote at the moment, took my Shots cushion with me. If I had realised I would have bought a Shots towel, I took 2 England towels instead
Surely a German towel is the thing to take. ?
Very reserved. :?

stevieshot
Posts: 93
Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 1:02 pm
Location: Guildford
Re: Beach towel anyone?

Post by stevieshot » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:38 pm

Anon E Mouse wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:32 pm
stevieshot wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:27 pm
In Lanzarote at the moment, took my Shots cushion with me. If I had realised I would have bought a Shots towel, I took 2 England towels instead
Surely a German towel is the thing to take. ?
Very reserved. :?
I like to hang my towel so everyone can see it, also so I can find my apartment again.

Birdman
Posts: 712
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:47 am
Location: Aldershot
Re: Beach towel anyone?

Post by Birdman » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:32 pm

stevieshot wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:27 pm
In Lanzarote at the moment, took my Shots cushion with me. If I had realised I would have bought a Shots towel, I took 2 England towels instead
I only noticed the towel (hanging up in the front office/shop) when I went home from the ground yesterday. It was the first time that I’d seen it (as well as the apron, tea towel and golf towel) so I’m assuming that they were very recent to the club.

stevieshot
Posts: 93
Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 1:02 pm
Location: Guildford
Re: Beach towel anyone?

Post by stevieshot » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:36 pm

Birdman wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:32 pm
stevieshot wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:27 pm
In Lanzarote at the moment, took my Shots cushion with me. If I had realised I would have bought a Shots towel, I took 2 England towels instead
I only noticed the towel (hanging up in the front office/shop) when I went home from the ground yesterday. It was the first time that I’d seen it (as well as the apron, tea towel and golf towel) so I’m assuming that they were very recent to the club.
Your right Birdy, I only noticed it online on Monday !


Post Reply