Falling Further Behind ?

Post Reply
Shots1954
Posts: 238
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:31 pm
Re: Falling Further Behind ?

Post by Shots1954 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:00 pm

TopShot wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:44 pm
Shots1954 wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:40 pm
TopShot wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:29 pm


you said we all know, but as i said before i dont know. you have said you know we know, but you haven't stated what you know.

People can say a lot of things on here, some true, some false but without anything to back it up its a bit pointless?
As I previously said ask the Chairman if the lease has been signed yet. I am not wasting my time on pointless postings, some do!
The issue I have is, you seem to be dying to say something but cant force yourself to say it. if you want a debate you need to put something into your statements. Someone, it may have even been yourself, said something similar a few months ago but will no real statement or reason and that conversation filtered out fairly quickly.

If you have something to say that would be of interest to the people on here then it would be good to hear it, if not you're not going to get much of a debate.

In all honestly, you have already wasted your time on pointless posts.
Thanks but I'm not wasting my time on pointless posts and I will repeat for the 3rd time. Ask the Chairman if the lease has been signed.

I am a 100% Shots supporter like I'm sure you are. I worry about OUR club and where it's going under the current people. Please please do ask him face to face and see what answer you get.

TopShot
Posts: 147
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:32 pm
Re: Falling Further Behind ?

Post by TopShot » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:07 pm

Shots1954 wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:00 pm
TopShot wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:44 pm
Shots1954 wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:40 pm


As I previously said ask the Chairman if the lease has been signed yet. I am not wasting my time on pointless postings, some do!
The issue I have is, you seem to be dying to say something but cant force yourself to say it. if you want a debate you need to put something into your statements. Someone, it may have even been yourself, said something similar a few months ago but will no real statement or reason and that conversation filtered out fairly quickly.

If you have something to say that would be of interest to the people on here then it would be good to hear it, if not you're not going to get much of a debate.

In all honestly, you have already wasted your time on pointless posts.
Thanks but I'm not wasting my time on pointless posts and I will repeat for the 3rd time. Ask the Chairman if the lease has been signed.

I am a 100% Shots supporter like I'm sure you are. I worry about OUR club and where it's going under the current people. Please please do ask him face to face and see what answer you get.
I appreciate your concern as a supporter, however as you are aware on here there is a bit of toing and froing between one person and another to try and debate what has been said, you have obviously spoken to the chairman yourself so you have all the info you need.

Without any detail about what you are trying to get at doesnt give much to go on if someone was to have a meeting with them.

If you are concerned you need to view your concern and not use the "ask the chairman" line, if not it will be ignored like so many before you.

Richard Petty
Posts: 401
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:12 pm
Location: Farnborough
Re: Falling Further Behind ?

Post by Richard Petty » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:51 pm

Shots 1954 I have no more knowledge about the new lease than you do however I am not sure if it can Physically be signed yet (unless it can be dealt with like a proforma invoice) as the current lease is still in place and as the statements from both the club and RBC made clear the new lease begins when planning permission is granted. I suggest that this is to ensure that the stadium development goes ahead quickly which is what both parties are keen to see happen. There is even a clause that ensures that once planning consent is granted the development must be completed within 10 years.

If you are suggesting that it is not a "Done deal" then I recommend you read the statement made by RBC on their own website which hopefully you will agree confirms that everything that the club has announced matches exactly with what the council have also announced.

https://www.rushmoor.gov.uk/article/115 ... ot-Town-FC

This isn't any particular councillor or even David Clifford as leader of the council just saying what they would like to see happen this decision was voted on by the cabinet and approved. I believe minutes of council meetings are available for public scrutiny if you still have any doubts.

Chobham Shot
Posts: 113
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:30 pm
Re: Falling Further Behind ?

Post by Chobham Shot » Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:32 pm

Richard Petty wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:51 pm
Shots 1954 I have no more knowledge about the new lease than you do however I am not sure if it can Physically be signed yet (unless it can be dealt with like a proforma invoice) as the current lease is still in place and as the statements from both the club and RBC made clear the new lease begins when planning permission is granted. I suggest that this is to ensure that the stadium development goes ahead quickly which is what both parties are keen to see happen. There is even a clause that ensures that once planning consent is granted the development must be completed within 10 years.

If you are suggesting that it is not a "Done deal" then I recommend you read the statement made by RBC on their own website which hopefully you will agree confirms that everything that the club has announced matches exactly with what the council have also announced.

https://www.rushmoor.gov.uk/article/115 ... ot-Town-FC

This isn't any particular councillor or even David Clifford as leader of the council just saying what they would like to see happen this decision was voted on by the cabinet and approved. I believe minutes of council meetings are available for public scrutiny if you still have any doubts.
Unfortunately Richard, the facts often get in the way of some people's agendas.

TopShot
Posts: 147
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:32 pm
Re: Falling Further Behind ?

Post by TopShot » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:42 pm

Thanks RP, another informative post.

I didn’t get many answers from my earlier posts that most of you were probably fed up with but as I have said in other posts I’m up for a debate if something is worth debating and if each party has an ability to fight their corner.

Shots1954
Posts: 238
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:31 pm
Re: Falling Further Behind ?

Post by Shots1954 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:13 pm

Chobham Shot wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:32 pm
Richard Petty wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:51 pm
Shots 1954 I have no more knowledge about the new lease than you do however I am not sure if it can Physically be signed yet (unless it can be dealt with like a proforma invoice) as the current lease is still in place and as the statements from both the club and RBC made clear the new lease begins when planning permission is granted. I suggest that this is to ensure that the stadium development goes ahead quickly which is what both parties are keen to see happen. There is even a clause that ensures that once planning consent is granted the development must be completed within 10 years.

If you are suggesting that it is not a "Done deal" then I recommend you read the statement made by RBC on their own website which hopefully you will agree confirms that everything that the club has announced matches exactly with what the council have also announced.

https://www.rushmoor.gov.uk/article/115 ... ot-Town-FC

This isn't any particular councillor or even David Clifford as leader of the council just saying what they would like to see happen this decision was voted on by the cabinet and approved. I believe minutes of council meetings are available for public scrutiny if you still have any doubts.
Unfortunately Richard, the facts often get in the way of some people's agendas.
Well then as you say it's a done deal let's wait and see exactly what happens. If I'm wrong then I will apologise unreservedly to all and everyone. But as I say let's wait and see what happens.

Ancient Shot
Posts: 384
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:30 pm
Re: Falling Further Behind ?

Post by Ancient Shot » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:32 pm

Shots1954 wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:13 pm
Chobham Shot wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:32 pm
Richard Petty wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:51 pm
Shots 1954 I have no more knowledge about the new lease than you do however I am not sure if it can Physically be signed yet (unless it can be dealt with like a proforma invoice) as the current lease is still in place and as the statements from both the club and RBC made clear the new lease begins when planning permission is granted. I suggest that this is to ensure that the stadium development goes ahead quickly which is what both parties are keen to see happen. There is even a clause that ensures that once planning consent is granted the development must be completed within 10 years.

If you are suggesting that it is not a "Done deal" then I recommend you read the statement made by RBC on their own website which hopefully you will agree confirms that everything that the club has announced matches exactly with what the council have also announced.

https://www.rushmoor.gov.uk/article/115 ... ot-Town-FC

This isn't any particular councillor or even David Clifford as leader of the council just saying what they would like to see happen this decision was voted on by the cabinet and approved. I believe minutes of council meetings are available for public scrutiny if you still have any doubts.
Unfortunately Richard, the facts often get in the way of some people's agendas.
Well then as you say it's a done deal let's wait and see exactly what happens. If I'm wrong then I will apologise unreservedly to all and everyone. But as I say let's wait and see what happens.
I take it that includes the chairman, who you seem to be directing your particular flavour of bile against?

Shots1954
Posts: 238
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:31 pm
Re: Falling Further Behind ?

Post by Shots1954 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:35 pm

Ancient Shot wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:32 pm
Shots1954 wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:13 pm
Chobham Shot wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:32 pm


Unfortunately Richard, the facts often get in the way of some people's agendas.
Well then as you say it's a done deal let's wait and see exactly what happens. If I'm wrong then I will apologise unreservedly to all and everyone. But as I say let's wait and see what happens.
I take it that includes the chairman, who you seem to be directing your particular flavour of bile against?
Why is it bile ? You will see........

Ancient Shot
Posts: 384
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:30 pm
Re: Falling Further Behind ?

Post by Ancient Shot » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:38 pm

Oh give it a rest

We will see and I look forward to your public apology (but your sort don't follow up do they?)

Shots1954
Posts: 238
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:31 pm
Re: Falling Further Behind ?

Post by Shots1954 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:44 pm

Ancient Shot wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:38 pm
Oh give it a rest

We will see and I look forward to your public apology (but your sort don't follow up do they?)
I suggest you go and do something that is physically impossible. You never see the truth when it is staring you in the face.

Bullys Fingertips
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:23 pm
Re: Falling Further Behind ?

Post by Bullys Fingertips » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:36 pm

Shots1954 wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:44 pm
Ancient Shot wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:38 pm
Oh give it a rest

We will see and I look forward to your public apology (but your sort don't follow up do they?)
I suggest you go and do something that is physically impossible. You never see the truth when it is staring you in the face.
You can’t handle the truth.... because it goes against your little vendetta against the chairman.

Shots1954
Posts: 238
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:31 pm
Re: Falling Further Behind ?

Post by Shots1954 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:05 pm

Bullys Fingertips wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:36 pm
Shots1954 wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:44 pm
Ancient Shot wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:38 pm
Oh give it a rest

We will see and I look forward to your public apology (but your sort don't follow up do they?)
I suggest you go and do something that is physically impossible. You never see the truth when it is staring you in the face.
You can’t handle the truth.... because it goes against your little vendetta against the chairman.
Is that correct? Well we will see what the truth is and then you can eat your words.

TopShot
Posts: 147
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:32 pm
Re: Falling Further Behind ?

Post by TopShot » Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:40 am

If you can bring yourself to say what “the truth” is then maybe we can agree with you if it is indeed the truth.

As I said yesterday without anything behind your statement it is pointless.

I also think congratulations are in order as you seem to have gotten the attention that you were craving. Well done

GWRBA
Posts: 48
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:33 pm
Re: Falling Further Behind ?

Post by GWRBA » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:31 am

Shots1954 wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:05 pm
Well we will see what the truth is and then you can eat your words.
Sorry if I've missed a full explanation in amongst the tit for tat, but what are you alleging? As above, a few details would be welcome rather than just saying 'we'll see...'

Shots1954
Posts: 238
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:31 pm
Re: Falling Further Behind ?

Post by Shots1954 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:11 am

GWRBA wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:31 am
Shots1954 wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:05 pm
Well we will see what the truth is and then you can eat your words.
Sorry if I've missed a full explanation in amongst the tit for tat, but what are you alleging? As above, a few details would be welcome rather than just saying 'we'll see...'
That's what I don't understand. All I have simply said is that the the new lease agreement has not been signed as yet and if anyone needs confirmation of that fact speak to the Chairman for verification of that fact.


Post Reply