Lewis Kinsella: Marmite Scenario?

bordon shot
Re: Lewis Kinsella: Marmite Scenario?

Post by bordon shot » Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:12 pm

FFS!!

Season hasn't yet begun, and someone starts a thread singling out a player for criticism. :?

Anon E Mouse

Post by Anon E Mouse » Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:05 pm

It’s a message board to discuss the Shots, the players, the BOD, the ground , the supporters and all things football and sometimes not.
People need to get over the fact we are having discussions about the team.
Surely that’s what this forum is all about.
Would be a pretty boring place if we all agreed and thought everyone was great.

As said come 3pm on Aug 3rd we will all be behind the team. (Maybe not on here afterwards though, but again a place people let of steam rather than shouting abuse at the players on the actual pitch which is kept to a very small amount of occasions).

lanternhall

Post by lanternhall » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:12 am

scorp wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:35 am
lanternhall wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:46 am
scorp wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:55 am

You can edit your post to change it.
How? Me and modern technology don't get on?
Posts can't be changed it after they've been commented on, though. For posts that haven't been commented on, see the symbols on the page, to the right or top right of the post.. "x" is for deleting the post. To the left of "x" is a sort of simple pen/edit symbol. Click that to edit. If your using a phone, the edit and x symbols are in bold text above the post.
Thanks. Appreciated.

Red-n-Blue

Post by Red-n-Blue » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:37 am

I'm so pleased everyone who contributes to ShotsWeb is such a saint, and NEVER has a bad word to say about ANY of our players. :?

If I was a Shots players, I might have been a bit miffed at some of the bile spouted about me and my colleagues over the last year. Yes, some deserved stick but don't whine when one of them bites back. If you were genuinely offended by Kinsella's comments, I'd suggest you need to grow a thicker skin.