Reminder: Next Fans Forum

Birdman
Reminder: Next Fans Forum

Post by Birdman » Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:07 pm

This coming Thursday 28th November, @7pm.

Birdman
Re: Reminder: Next Fans Forum

Post by Birdman » Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:24 pm

Richard Petty

Post by Richard Petty » Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:35 pm

And it says it is going to be shown live on facebook for those that cant make it which I have seen as a regular request on here.

supershots

Post by supershots » Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:53 pm

Richard Petty wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:35 pm
And it says it is going to be shown live on facebook for those that cant make it which I have seen as a regular request on here.
For us older ones whats facebook?

Birdman

Post by Birdman » Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:16 pm

supershots wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:53 pm
Richard Petty wrote:
It’s what the police used to call ‘mugshots’. :wink:

Richard Petty

Post by Richard Petty » Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:19 pm

supershots wrote:
Richard Petty wrote:
Good news is you don't actually have to be on facebook yourself to be able to read it and watch videos on it (same with Twitter)

https://www.facebook.com/AldershotTownFC

It will ask if you want to login or create an account but you don't have to you just click on the bottom of the banner where it says "Not now", then the big banner will disappear off the page you can then use the site. You still get a smaller banner at the bottom for login but just scroll whatever your reading or watching above it.

Lazio

Post by Lazio » Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:12 pm

supershots wrote:
Richard Petty wrote:
A great platform for spreading fake news.

Birdman

Post by Birdman » Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:55 am

Are you all preparing your written questions for Thursday evening? Being prepared does help the event go more smoothly.

Please send any questions or queries in regards to the club you have to our Media and Marketing Manager Henry Port at henry.port@theshots.co.uk.

When sending your emails, if you can include your full name, full telephone number and which member of staff the question is addressed to and we’ll be sure to answer as many of your questions as we can.

Fans will still be able to ask as many questions as they wish during the evening, but we request that questions are written down with a pen and paper that will be provided on the night.

Birdman

Post by Birdman » Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:39 pm

Localshot

Post by Localshot » Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:58 pm

Looks like there will be a few matters for discussion tonight for anyone that can make it:
An update on the ground development - type of ground, costs, lease etc.
The clubs viewpoint on what has been stated on this forum by Kappadeano and Statto.
The truth about the departure of Brian Bloomfield as the club say one thing whilst Brian says the opposite.
Any details on player departures.
Where the club are financially bearing in mind the large drop in attendances.

Any More!!!!!

supershots

Post by supershots » Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:52 pm

Birdman wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:55 am
Are you all preparing your written questions for Thursday evening? Being prepared does help the event go more smoothly.

Please send any questions or queries in regards to the club you have to our Media and Marketing Manager Henry Port at henry.port@theshots.co.uk.

When sending your emails, if you can include your full name, full telephone number and which member of staff the question is addressed to and we’ll be sure to answer as many of your questions as we can.

Fans will still be able to ask as many questions as they wish during the evening, but we request that questions are written down with a pen and paper that will be provided on the night.
This is politicians speak for let me know what you are going to ask so that I can veto the hard ones!

HackJowarth

Post by HackJowarth » Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:12 pm

supershots wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:52 pm
Birdman wrote:

This is politicians speak for let me know what you are going to ask so that I can veto the hard ones!
Yep. Good effort from Brian to talk freely from the floor, soon swatted with a “written questions only please”. Here endeth the party political broadcast on behalf of the Aldershot Town Football Club Limited Party.

Ancient Shot

Post by Ancient Shot » Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:29 pm

All Buts was doing was stopping a one to one row

SA offered to show the e mail so I think BB was snookered anyway

But it's not about any one individual and I think the message to you and your like was pretty clear

Wakefield Shots

Post by Wakefield Shots » Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:32 pm

HackJowarth wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:12 pm
supershots wrote:
Birdman wrote:

Yep. Good effort from Brian to talk freely from the floor, soon swatted with a “written questions only please”. Here endeth the party political broadcast on behalf of the Aldershot Town Football Club Limited Party.
whatever the rights and wrongs, a fans forum was not the place for a private argument. Mark Butler was quite right that they should take it next door if they needed to.

On a positive rather than the usual Shotsweb moaning, I think it was brilliant that the club broadcast the forum live tonight for those that couldn't be there. It was very informative, and gave us a vision for the club that has sadly been lacking since we made it to the football league.

Ancient Shot

Post by Ancient Shot » Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:33 pm

supershots wrote:
Birdman wrote:

Let the bitterness go