And it’s goodbye from me

Kappadeano
And it’s goodbye from me

Post by Kappadeano » Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:46 pm

Just watched the live fans forum. So one sided, will never have the chance to respond to the questions about my video stuff. I could really go to town here but, you know what......I can’t be bothered. Lies and deceit. People you trust snitch after you gave them exposure. He didn’t need to but he did. I got the messages “did you get my goal” plus “did you get that tackle”? Loved it when I made them look good and then screwed me over for a private message they could have ignored.

So much more I could talk about too. Leppard spoke trash, Azeem even more. I’m done. Poisonous club. They will always get the support but the real fans will continue to drift away. As for Mark Butler, legend in his time but has become a stooge. A yes man.

Goodbye Shots. I’m done.

Stenhouse
Re: And it’s goodbye from me

Post by Stenhouse » Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:55 pm

Wow! Very strong words and sentiments from you Kappa - especially as one who provided a great service to the club and its fans.

Tongham Shots

Post by Tongham Shots » Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:57 pm

Sorry it had to end this way, Dean. I agree with your views.
Thanks for all your great efforts, in the past.

Ancient Shot

Post by Ancient Shot » Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:59 pm

Kappadeano wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:46 pm
Just watched the live fans forum. So one sided, will never have the chance to respond to the questions about my video stuff. I could really go to town here but, you know what......I can’t be bothered. Lies and deceit. People you trust snitch after you gave them exposure. He didn’t need to but he did. I got the messages “did you get my goal” plus “did you get that tackle”? Loved it when I made them look good and then screwed me over for a private message they could have ignored.

So much more I could talk about too. Leppard spoke trash, Azeem even more. I’m done. Poisonous club. They will always get the support but the real fans will continue to drift away. As for Mark Butler, legend in his time but has become a stooge. A yes man.

Goodbye Shots. I’m done.
Shouldn't leave it there Dean

If the players screwed you over that's poor

Comments re John Leppard and SA could easily be expanded upon here

HackJowarth

Post by HackJowarth » Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:17 pm

Kappadeano wrote:

Goodbye Shots. I’m done.
Couldn’t agree more.

Kappadeano

Post by Kappadeano » Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:20 pm

Ancient Shot wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:59 pm
Kappadeano wrote:

Goodbye Shots. I’m done.

But you’re one of their secretaries aren’t you? From reading this forum regularly it certainly seems that way.
I know what was said, I know what was discussed, they approached me pre season. This is all getting messy and I never intended that. They have thrown me under the bus tonight knowing I couldn’t respond.

Let me think now, so much to say. Wasted on this forum with Shahid’s fan club on board.

Ancient Shot

Post by Ancient Shot » Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:22 pm

No, Dean, I'm the man who offered to buy you a new camera but you turned down my offer "because the club should pay for it"

So be careful what you post

Ancient Shot

Post by Ancient Shot » Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:23 pm

HackJowarth wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:17 pm
Kappadeano wrote:

Goodbye Shots. I’m done.
Couldn’t agree more.
Do you ever post anything positive?

redandbluescb

Post by redandbluescb » Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:27 pm

BYE BYE AND STOP BAD MOUTHING EVERYONE COZ YOU CANT DET YOUR OWN WAY.CHILDISH.

Kappadeano

Post by Kappadeano » Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:28 pm

Ancient Shot wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:22 pm
No, Dean, I'm the man who offered to buy you a new camera but you turned down my offer "because the club should pay for it"

So be careful what you post
And if you remember rightly I said it was unethical for me to accept that. Just like the fans doing the JustGiving page. Don’t matter now does it!

Kappadeano

Post by Kappadeano » Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:28 pm

redandbluescb wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:27 pm
BYE BYE AND STOP BAD MOUTHING EVERYONE COZ YOU CANT DET YOUR OWN WAY.CHILDISH.
Thank you.

Cph.shots

Post by Cph.shots » Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:33 pm

Kappadeano wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:20 pm
Ancient Shot wrote:
Kappadeano wrote:

Goodbye Shots. I’m done.

But you’re one of their secretaries aren’t you? From reading this forum regularly it certainly seems that way.
I know what was said, I know what was discussed, they approached me pre season. This is all getting messy and I never intended that. They have thrown me under the bus tonight knowing I couldn’t respond.

Let me think now, so much to say. Wasted on this forum with Shahid’s fan club on board.
I too am very sad to see such a loyal supporter leave this way.
I think it would be best if you made a full statement on here yourself, otherwise you will just get others coming along and filling in the blanks. I'd much rather hear the facts from you.

HackJowarth

Post by HackJowarth » Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:37 pm

Ancient Shot wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:23 pm
HackJowarth wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:17 pm
Kappadeano wrote:

Goodbye Shots. I’m done.
Couldn’t agree more.
Do you ever post anything positive?
Yes

bordon shot

Post by bordon shot » Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:40 pm

This is all very sad, I always enjoyed watching Kappadeano’s alternative vids. For whatever reason, it has become very bitter between Kappa & the club.

I hope the issue can be solved between both parties as it would be a shame to lose an asset such as Kappadeano.

HackJowarth

Post by HackJowarth » Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:41 pm

Cph.shots wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:33 pm
Kappadeano wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:20 pm
Ancient Shot wrote:

I too am very sad to see such a loyal supporter leave this way.
I think it would be best if you made a full statement on here yourself, otherwise you will just get others coming along and filling in the blanks. I'd much rather hear the facts from you.
I agree. The “service” Deano provided was first rate & if you want to back up your earlier comment, I am sure we will all be interested to read it from your perspective. Sad to see you & your coverage go & thanks for your efforts in the past.