And it’s goodbye from me

Ancient Shot
Posts: 736
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:30 pm
Re: And it’s goodbye from me

Post by Ancient Shot » Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:42 pm

Kappadeano wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:28 pm
Ancient Shot wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:22 pm
No, Dean, I'm the man who offered to buy you a new camera but you turned down my offer "because the club should pay for it"

So be careful what you post
And if you remember rightly I said it was unethical for me to accept that. Just like the fans doing the JustGiving page. Don’t matter now does it!
Don't recall ethics being a problem

The camera got ruined filming in all weathers so it was the club's fault is how I remember it

Tonight's statements (which you claim are not true) suggest a different version of events

Flouncing just leaves it up in the air with the usual anti-club merchants filling in the blanks with their own agenda (as cph says)

Why not give your full version?

Kappadeano
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:05 pm
Location: Aldershot
Contact:
Re: And it’s goodbye from me

Post by Kappadeano » Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:44 pm

redandbluescb wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:27 pm
BYE BYE AND STOP BAD MOUTHING EVERYONE COZ YOU CANT DET YOUR OWN WAY.CHILDISH.
Not sure if my first effort got taken off by the Mods.

Ban me if you want.

Mate......**** off with your shouty message. How childish are you!

steveshot
Posts: 234
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:41 pm
Re: And it’s goodbye from me

Post by steveshot » Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:46 pm

Deano your videos were great, much appreciated

Shots1954
Posts: 487
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:31 pm
Re: And it’s goodbye from me

Post by Shots1954 » Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:48 pm

Kappadeano wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:44 pm
redandbluescb wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:27 pm
BYE BYE AND STOP BAD MOUTHING EVERYONE COZ YOU CANT DET YOUR OWN WAY.CHILDISH.
Not sure if my first effort got taken off by the Mods.

Ban me if you want.

Mate......**** off with your shouty message. How childish are you!
I do agree with you Kappa. I do not like shouting in messages at all

Kappadeano
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:05 pm
Location: Aldershot
Contact:
Re: And it’s goodbye from me

Post by Kappadeano » Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:49 pm

Ancient Shot wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:42 pm
Kappadeano wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:28 pm
Ancient Shot wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:22 pm
No, Dean, I'm the man who offered to buy you a new camera but you turned down my offer "because the club should pay for it"

So be careful what you post
And if you remember rightly I said it was unethical for me to accept that. Just like the fans doing the JustGiving page. Don’t matter now does it!
Don't recall ethics being a problem

The camera got ruined filming in all weathers so it was the club's fault is how I remember it

Tonight's statements (which you claim are not true) suggest a different version of events

Flouncing just leaves it up in the air with the usual anti-club merchants filling in the blanks with their own agenda (as cph says)

Why not give your full version?
You clearly won’t listen or take on board what I say so why would I bother? The events were very different, the difference is they had the chance to say it out loud in front of an audience. I won’t. And can I be arsed any more?
Do you really think I would be making an issue if there hadn’t been one? Think about it.

Ancient Shot
Posts: 736
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:30 pm
Re: And it’s goodbye from me

Post by Ancient Shot » Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:52 pm

Frankly, Dean, yes I do

Your attitude to all of this is very "what's the point"

The point is the club have rebutted your claims and you have every chance to put your case so why not?

Loads of people (including me) think your videos are brilliant and would like to hear your side

Cph.shots
Posts: 355
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:44 pm
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Re: And it’s goodbye from me

Post by Cph.shots » Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:04 pm

Kappadeano wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:49 pm
Ancient Shot wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:42 pm
Kappadeano wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:28 pm


And if you remember rightly I said it was unethical for me to accept that. Just like the fans doing the JustGiving page. Don’t matter now does it!
Don't recall ethics being a problem

The camera got ruined filming in all weathers so it was the club's fault is how I remember it

Tonight's statements (which you claim are not true) suggest a different version of events

Flouncing just leaves it up in the air with the usual anti-club merchants filling in the blanks with their own agenda (as cph says)

Why not give your full version?
You clearly won’t listen or take on board what I say so why would I bother? The events were very different, the difference is they had the chance to say it out loud in front of an audience. I won’t. And can I be arsed any more?
Do you really think I would be making an issue if there hadn’t been one? Think about it.
I too want hear your side of the story.
Please give us the facts and not just hint at them.
I loved your videos too.

Kappadeano
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:05 pm
Location: Aldershot
Contact:
Re: And it’s goodbye from me

Post by Kappadeano » Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:07 pm

It’s late. I did put a long post on before. If I went into all of the detail from over the years it would take an eternity. The fact is they have replied. They have given their response. Do I really need to air further issues on here? What am I going to gain? Nothing.

Ancient Shot
Posts: 736
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:30 pm
Re: And it’s goodbye from me

Post by Ancient Shot » Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:10 pm

So why mention it all if there is nothing to gain?

Reluctance to put your side of it frankly makes your argument look weak Dean

Let's do it one by one:

John Leppard said you wanted £100 a game to do your videos. True or False?

Fair Oak Shot
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:23 pm
Location: Fair Oak, Eastleigh.
Re: And it’s goodbye from me

Post by Fair Oak Shot » Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:25 pm

Ancient Shot wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:10 pm
So why mention it all if there is nothing to gain?

Reluctance to put your side of it frankly makes your argument look weak Dean

Let's do it one by one:

John Leppard said you wanted £100 a game to do your videos. True or False?
£100 to edit a 95 minute video would have been a bargain. Just show’s how tight the BOD are. No wonder the squad is so below standard for this league. If you have done any videos editing you will know how long it takes not to mention the pain in trying to pick out the highlights of the last year of poor performances Aldershot have dished up. 😂 Very sad & indicative of how far the club has fallen that someone as passionate about ATFC as Dean has been feels strong enough to post so negatively. As far as I am concerned the current BOD are indefensible and need to be gone as soon as possible.

Ancient Shot
Posts: 736
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:30 pm
Re: And it’s goodbye from me

Post by Ancient Shot » Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:30 pm

The other comment was that Kappa posted the videos on his own YouTube channel and therefore got any money from advertising so that was kind of the objection (if I heard JL right)

The point was made that the videos should be on the ATFC channel to earn the club some money but this something Dean could clear up (or give his version of)

As for the board clearing off there is no pleasing your sort. If you listened to them tonight (did you?) I can't see any basis for that comment - apart from just being a serial grump

A.T.F.C 92
Posts: 133
Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:24 pm
Re: And it’s goodbye from me

Post by A.T.F.C 92 » Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:41 pm

Pick your toys up and put them back in your pram before you go bye

Alex
Posts: 1321
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:56 pm
Re: And it’s goodbye from me

Post by Alex » Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:45 pm

Fair Oak Shot wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:25 pm
Ancient Shot wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:10 pm
So why mention it all if there is nothing to gain?

Reluctance to put your side of it frankly makes your argument look weak Dean

Let's do it one by one:

John Leppard said you wanted £100 a game to do your videos. True or False?
£100 to edit a 95 minute video would have been a bargain. Just show’s how tight the BOD are. No wonder the squad is so below standard for this league. If you have done any videos editing you will know how long it takes not to mention the pain in trying to pick out the highlights of the last year of poor performances Aldershot have dished up. 😂 Very sad & indicative of how far the club has fallen that someone as passionate about ATFC as Dean has been feels strong enough to post so negatively. As far as I am concerned the current BOD are indefensible and need to be gone as soon as possible.
🙄😴

Kappadeano
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:05 pm
Location: Aldershot
Contact:
Re: And it’s goodbye from me

Post by Kappadeano » Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:51 pm

Ancient Shot wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:30 pm
The other comment was that Kappa posted the videos on his own YouTube channel and therefore got any money from advertising so that was kind of the objection (if I heard JL right)

The point was made that the videos should be on the ATFC channel to earn the club some money but this something Dean could clear up (or give his version of)

As for the board clearing off there is no pleasing your sort. If you listened to them tonight (did you?) I can't see any basis for that comment - apart from just being a serial grump
Firstly, thanks to those for all the pram comments etc.

To your point Mr Ancient....... I have said it so many times before and it appears to fall on deaf ears to all the "technophobes".......my channel does not make me any money. The reason I put the Alternative View on my channel was because I used known music during the montage at the end(and sometimes at the start). I agreed this with Steve Gibbs years ago as I did not want the clubs YouTube site to get copyright strikes. If we got one it would be on my channel. This means you don't earn anything from the video. Do I really need to say any more? If I really have to address further points then it will in the coming days, but all I can say is thank you ATFC........the fun is over.......it's a shame it has ended like this. I will review the forum and maybe add my comment soon. Goodnight.

Ancient Shot
Posts: 736
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:30 pm
Re: And it’s goodbye from me

Post by Ancient Shot » Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:55 pm

That's dealt with the advertising revenue

What about the £100 per game?


Post Reply