Re: Triple Tuesday

Post Reply
Andy mac
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:11 pm
Re: Triple Tuesday

Post by Andy mac » Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:16 am

Looks like it's gone quiet regarding signings.Hopeing to see a couple more today.Noticed no signing of Reece Miller yet.Has he been signed we have had no confirmation either way.

EastbankAndy
Posts: 224
Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:25 am
Re: Re: Triple Tuesday

Post by EastbankAndy » Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:35 am

A view on Edser by my Woking loving mate.

Hey mate. Edser has got bags of ability but a questionable temperament. He’s a bit of a trouble maker. He’s on Guildford pubwatch! We had him on loan three times. First two he was wonderful, third one he was anonymous. He tried to come back to us a couple of months ago but Dowse turned him down. His uncle and father are ST holders at Woking. If it was me, I’d have him back in a heartbeat.

Alex
Posts: 433
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:56 pm
Re: Re: Triple Tuesday

Post by Alex » Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:44 am

So Triple Tuesday isn’t official then...

chimpster99
Posts: 239
Joined: Thu May 17, 2007 6:54 am
Location: Alton
Re: Re: Triple Tuesday

Post by chimpster99 » Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:05 am

With the friendly at Dartford this evening and so many of our players/management based in London/Essex, I'd be surprised if they came to the Rec today for a photocall. Think we'll have to be patient...

EastbankAndy
Posts: 224
Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:25 am
Re: Re: Triple Tuesday

Post by EastbankAndy » Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:22 am

Would it make sense for DS to keep a few squad slots open just in case? He obviously wants RM when he’s finally available 😉

redandbluescb
Posts: 638
Joined: Sat May 19, 2018 9:29 pm
Re: Re: Triple Tuesday

Post by redandbluescb » Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:32 am

EastbankAndy wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:22 am
Would it make sense for DS to keep a few squad slots open just in case? He obviously wants RM when he’s finally available 😉
Problem is Andy he is not available until March next year.

EastbankAndy
Posts: 224
Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:25 am
Re: Re: Triple Tuesday

Post by EastbankAndy » Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:34 am

redandbluescb wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:32 am
EastbankAndy wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:22 am
Would it make sense for DS to keep a few squad slots open just in case? He obviously wants RM when he’s finally available 😉
Problem is Andy he is not available until March next year.
Ah I didnt know that RB. That’s not realistic then is it. Shame though. Maybe DS will leave room for some loanees, as some kind of safety net?

redandbluescb
Posts: 638
Joined: Sat May 19, 2018 9:29 pm
Re: Re: Triple Tuesday

Post by redandbluescb » Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:53 am

EastbankAndy wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:34 am
redandbluescb wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:32 am
EastbankAndy wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:22 am
Would it make sense for DS to keep a few squad slots open just in case? He obviously wants RM when he’s finally available 😉
Problem is Andy he is not available until March next year.
Ah I didnt know that RB. That’s not realistic then is it. Shame though. Maybe DS will leave room for some loanees, as some kind of safety net?
Yes i agree a defensive midfielder hopefully. I think Lyons Foster could cover there but not all season.

Andy mac
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:11 pm
Re: Triple Tuesday

Post by Andy mac » Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:03 pm

Wasent talking about Ricky miller on about Reece.

EastbankAndy
Posts: 224
Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:25 am
Re: Re: Triple Tuesday

Post by EastbankAndy » Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:53 pm

Yes the conversation moved on....I’m sure he’s signed. Someone can confirm I’m sure

chimpster99
Posts: 239
Joined: Thu May 17, 2007 6:54 am
Location: Alton
Re: Re: Triple Tuesday

Post by chimpster99 » Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:32 pm

[quote=EastbankAndy post_id=637122 time=1600174425 user_id=9269]
Yes the conversation moved on....I’m sure he’s signed. Someone can confirm I’m sure
[/quote]

In Danny's interview last week he said something along the lines of them putting the finishing touches on Reece's contract.

15-4-08
Posts: 80
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:56 pm
Re: Re: Triple Tuesday

Post by 15-4-08 » Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:58 pm

redandbluescb wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:32 am
EastbankAndy wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:22 am
Would it make sense for DS to keep a few squad slots open just in case? He obviously wants RM when he’s finally available 😉
Problem is Andy he is not available until March next year.
Why? Please explain.

EastbankAndy
Posts: 224
Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:25 am
Re: Re: Triple Tuesday

Post by EastbankAndy » Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:08 pm

I believe he’s on some sort of ban due to past naughtiness both on and off the pitch. Allegedly. 😇

15-4-08
Posts: 80
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:56 pm
Re: Re: Triple Tuesday

Post by 15-4-08 » Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:25 pm

EastbankAndy wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:08 pm
I believe he’s on some sort of ban due to past naughtiness both on and off the pitch. Allegedly. 😇
Wasn’t that whilst he was at Watford? How come he was given a contract by us and he managed to play for us last season?

Ian Rust
Posts: 77
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:23 pm
Re: Re: Triple Tuesday

Post by Ian Rust » Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:33 pm

Think you are getting your Miller's in a mix here boys.


Post Reply