92-93 season

Post Reply
BloodshotFOREVER
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:50 pm
92-93 season

Post by BloodshotFOREVER » Tue Oct 13, 2020 2:49 pm

Is anybody able to copy and paste our league fixtures for 92-93 season, home and away..tried searching the net to no avail..thanks in advance.

CH
Posts: 290
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:31 pm
Location: Aldershot
Re: 92-93 season

Post by CH » Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:27 pm

22/08/92 HOME CLAPTON
29/08/92 HOME HORSHAM
02/09/92 AWAY COLLIER ROW
05/09/92 HOME HORNCHURCH
12/09/92 HOME PETERSFIELD
19/09/92 AWAY FELTHAM & HOUNSLOW
26/09/92 HOME LEIGHTON TOWN
03/10/92 AWAY EAST THURROCK UNITED
10/10/92 AWAY HERTFORD TOWN
13/10/92 HOME ROYSTON TOWN
24/10/92 HOME BRACKNELL TOWN
27/10/92 AWAY FLACKWELL HEATH
31/10/92 HOME NORTHWOOD
07/11/92 HOME TRING TOWN
10/11/92 AWAY CAMBERLEY TOWN
14/11/92 AWAY THAME UNITED
21/11/92 HOME EPSOM & EWELL
05/12/92 AWAY HORNCHURCH
19/12/92 HOME EAST THURROCK UNITED
26/12/92 HOME FELTHAM & HOUNSLOW
28/12/92 AWAY PETERSFIELD
02/02/93 AWAY CLAPTON
16/01/93 AWAY NORTHWOOD
23/01/93 HOME COLLIER ROW
30/01/93 AWAY LEIGHTON TOWN
13/02/93 AWAY ROYSTON TOWN
20/02/93 HOME HERTFORD TOWN
27/02/93 AWAY HORSHAM
02/03/93 AWAY KINGSBURY TOWN
06/03/93 HOME FLACKWELL HEATH
13/03/93 AWAY BRACKNELL TOWN
20/03/93 HOME CAMBERLEY TOWN
23/03/93 HOME COVE
27/03/93 AWAY TRING TOWN
10/04/93 HOME THAME UNITED
17/04/93 AWAY EPSOM & EWELL
24/04/93 HOME KINGSBURY TOWN
01/05/93 AWAY COVE

Anon E Mouse
Posts: 2546
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:29 pm
Re: 92-93 season

Post by Anon E Mouse » Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:37 pm

Clapton away has the wrong date.

shots1965
Posts: 535
Joined: Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:16 pm
Location: Oklahoma USA
Re: 92-93 season

Post by shots1965 » Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:52 pm

Anon E Mouse wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:37 pm
Clapton away has the wrong date.
Our first defeat I believe, 3-2?

Statto
Posts: 256
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Aldershot
Re: 92-93 season

Post by Statto » Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:36 pm

Anon E Mouse wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:37 pm
Clapton away has the wrong date.
Should be 2.1.93.

Statto
Posts: 256
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Aldershot
Re: 92-93 season

Post by Statto » Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:37 pm

shots1965 wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:52 pm
Anon E Mouse wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:37 pm
Clapton away has the wrong date.
Our first defeat I believe, 3-2?
Lost 2-1, which was our first-ever league defeat.

Our only other defeat by that time was when we'd lost 2-1 to Hendon in the Diadora League Cup on December 15th.

Kidderminster Shots
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:44 pm
Re: 92-93 season

Post by Kidderminster Shots » Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:47 pm

Now, this is a happy thread

Alive & Kicking
Simple Minds
Butler & Stairs
Ozzie's gonna get ya
Brian Broome's shorts
Cove & Camberley away
Being terrified by Leighton Buzzard
Well up 'arry
Flackwell Heath Keeper dropping his shorts to the Eastbank
On the pitch

I was 10 years old. Happy days

Statto
Posts: 256
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Aldershot
Re: 92-93 season

Post by Statto » Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:54 pm

Kidderminster Shots wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:47 pm
Now, this is a happy thread

Alive & Kicking
Simple Minds
Butler & Stairs
Ozzie's gonna get ya
Brian Broome's shorts
Cove & Camberley away
Being terrified by Leighton Buzzard
Well up 'arry
Flackwell Heath Keeper dropping his shorts to the Eastbank
On the pitch

I was 10 years old. Happy days
I remember these immortal words from Steve Aspinall just before the half-hour mark - "Same old f***ing s**t"! :D

Birdman
Posts: 1103
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:47 am
Location: Aldershot
Re: 92-93 season

Post by Birdman » Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:02 pm

Statto wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:54 pm
Kidderminster Shots wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:47 pm
Now, this is a happy thread

Alive & Kicking
Simple Minds
Butler & Stairs
Ozzie's gonna get ya
Brian Broome's shorts
Cove & Camberley away
Being terrified by Leighton Buzzard
Well up 'arry
Flackwell Heath Keeper dropping his shorts to the Eastbank
On the pitch

I was 10 years old. Happy days
I remember these immortal words from Steve Aspinall just before the half-hour mark - "Same old f***ing s**t"! :D
Are you referring to the home Clapton game when we went two down?

Re the Clapton game, there was a supporter who (allegedly) when we went two down, threw his season ticket away and (I believe) walked out. Out of interest does anyone know if said supporter had his season ticket sent back to him or if he attended again?

SteveyAsp
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:21 pm
Re: 92-93 season

Post by SteveyAsp » Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:25 pm

Statto wrote:
Kidderminster Shots wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:47 pm
Now, this is a happy thread

Alive & Kicking
Simple Minds
Butler & Stairs
Ozzie's gonna get ya
Brian Broome's shorts
Cove & Camberley away
Being terrified by Leighton Buzzard
Well up 'arry
Flackwell Heath Keeper dropping his shorts to the Eastbank
On the pitch

I was 10 years old. Happy days
I remember these immortal words from Steve Aspinall just before the half-hour mark - "Same old f***ing s**t"! :D
I've always had a way with words Image




Statto
Posts: 256
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Aldershot
Re: 92-93 season

Post by Statto » Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:41 pm

SteveyAsp wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:25 pm
Statto wrote:
Kidderminster Shots wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:47 pm
Now, this is a happy thread

Alive & Kicking
Simple Minds
Butler & Stairs
Ozzie's gonna get ya
Brian Broome's shorts
Cove & Camberley away
Being terrified by Leighton Buzzard
Well up 'arry
Flackwell Heath Keeper dropping his shorts to the Eastbank
On the pitch

I was 10 years old. Happy days
I remember these immortal words from Steve Aspinall just before the half-hour mark - "Same old f***ing s**t"! :D
I've always had a way with words Image
Actually, thinking about it, I'm pretty sure that you prefixed your phrase with "I don't f*****g believe this!" 8)

Statto
Posts: 256
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Aldershot
Re: 92-93 season

Post by Statto » Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:43 pm

Birdman wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:02 pm
Statto wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:54 pm
Kidderminster Shots wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:47 pm
Now, this is a happy thread

Alive & Kicking
Simple Minds
Butler & Stairs
Ozzie's gonna get ya
Brian Broome's shorts
Cove & Camberley away
Being terrified by Leighton Buzzard
Well up 'arry
Flackwell Heath Keeper dropping his shorts to the Eastbank
On the pitch

I was 10 years old. Happy days
I remember these immortal words from Steve Aspinall just before the half-hour mark - "Same old f***ing s**t"! :D
Are you referring to the home Clapton game when we went two down?

Re the Clapton game, there was a supporter who (allegedly) when we went two down, threw his season ticket away and (I believe) walked out. Out of interest does anyone know if said supporter had his season ticket sent back to him or if he attended again?
Indeed I am, Birdy :)

I'm wondering whether the season ticket story is an urban myth coz I don't remember anyone ever coming forward to claim it was them.

SteveyAsp
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:21 pm
Re: 92-93 season

Post by SteveyAsp » Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:45 pm

Statto wrote:
SteveyAsp wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:25 pm
Statto wrote:I remember these immortal words from Steve Aspinall just before the half-hour mark - "Same old f***ing s**t"! :D
I've always had a way with words Image
Actually, thinking about it, I'm pretty sure that you prefixed your phrase with "I don't f*****g believe this!" 8)
Yup, I think those were the exact words when we were 2-0 down at half-time....I'm still saying it quite often Image

Statto
Posts: 256
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Aldershot
Re: 92-93 season

Post by Statto » Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:49 pm

SteveyAsp wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:45 pm
Statto wrote:
SteveyAsp wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:25 pm
I've always had a way with words Image
Actually, thinking about it, I'm pretty sure that you prefixed your phrase with "I don't f*****g believe this!" 8)
Yup, I think those were the exact words when we were 2-0 down at half-time....I'm still saying it quite often Image
Indeed. From now on, all we need to write on here is, "As SteveyAsp would say, ......................"! :D

BloodshotFOREVER
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:50 pm
Re: 92-93 season

Post by BloodshotFOREVER » Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:06 pm

thanks all..


Post Reply