Come On folks - Ratings Please

Dr Jim Royle
Come On folks - Ratings Please

Post by Dr Jim Royle » Wed Oct 14, 2020 3:39 am

Midweek games I'm tucked up in bed fast a kip thanks to silly o clock shift starts, so waking up this morning to see the results and 12 pages of match threads. And I must say, fantastic stuff ........ I asked for us to keep a clean sheet, and got it :lol:

So come on watchers, Ratings please !!

Weybourne Shot
Re: Come On folks - Ratings Please

Post by Weybourne Shot » Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:04 am

give them all a 10 ...😁

ATFC henry

Post by ATFC henry » Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:07 am

This is my opinion for what is worth:

Walker - 7 Flapped at a few early crosses but his confidence grew as the goals went in didn’t have a lot to do

Fowler - 8 great energy up and down the right flank and defended well, has the makings of a good rb at this level

Sandlers - White - 7 Barely noticed him which for a cb is a huge compliment did everything with minimal fuss. Solid

Finney - 7 shame to see him go off injured hopefully he will be back soon. Solid

Oggie- 7 big powerful lb certainly is improving each game and is very calm and assured on the ball. Hoping we can extend the loan

Rowe - 8 booked early in the game but I thought he was excellent in the holding role, battled well and opened up the game for us with his excellent passing range.Well done James

Rees - 9 another really good Performance from josh, he alongside alfy where all over the park and took his 2 goals well. His second in particular was a beautiful move

Whitingham 9 - wow what can we say about Alfy, the energy the hunger the pressing the passion just everything a football fan would want in a player and crucially tonight he had the skill on the ball to go with it. Excellent Performance and hopefully now he has cemented his place in the starting line up

Tanner -8 More of the same from Craig, he just oozes class and for me is our best player. Started the season really well

Bettamer - 9 3 goals in 2 games now for big Mo (5 in 3 if you count the friendly) his first in particular was a very well taken goal. Playing from the left and it seemed to give us more attacking threat and he added a much needed defensive presence down the left side,

Harry P - 8 Great energy from Harry tonight, constantly moving and threatening to get in behind, scored at a good time for us when Dover just where threatening to get into the game.

MOTM: tough one to call but I’d probably go with Rees

Subs kodi for Finney, Edser for Rose and Mccormack for Harry P all 3 weren’t really on long enough to get a rating.

Shout out to Danny and his management team as well, made some big calls tonight starting alfy, Harry P and to move mo out wide and those decisions certainly paid dividends. Great night for us shots

Ian Rust

Post by Ian Rust » Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:18 am

Here's my summing up of last nights game;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AepyGm9Me6w

bordon shot

Post by bordon shot » Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:05 pm

ATFC henry wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:07 am
This is my opinion for what is worth:

Walker - 7 Flapped at a few early crosses but his confidence grew as the goals went in didn’t have a lot to do

Fowler - 8 great energy up and down the right flank and defended well, has the makings of a good rb at this level

Sandlers - White - 7 Barely noticed him which for a cb is a huge compliment did everything with minimal fuss. Solid

Finney - 7 shame to see him go off injured hopefully he will be back soon. Solid

Oggie- 7 big powerful lb certainly is improving each game and is very calm and assured on the ball. Hoping we can extend the loan

Rowe - 8 booked early in the game but I thought he was excellent in the holding role, battled well and opened up the game for us with his excellent passing range.Well done James

Rees - 9 another really good Performance from josh, he alongside alfy where all over the park and took his 2 goals well. His second in particular was a beautiful move

Whitingham 9 - wow what can we say about Alfy, the energy the hunger the pressing the passion just everything a football fan would want in a player and crucially tonight he had the skill on the ball to go with it. Excellent Performance and hopefully now he has cemented his place in the starting line up

Tanner -8 More of the same from Craig, he just oozes class and for me is our best player. Started the season really well

Bettamer - 9 3 goals in 2 games now for big Mo (5 in 3 if you count the friendly) his first in particular was a very well taken goal. Playing from the left and it seemed to give us more attacking threat and he added a much needed defensive presence down the left side,

Harry P - 8 Great energy from Harry tonight, constantly moving and threatening to get in behind, scored at a good time for us when Dover just where threatening to get into the game.

MOTM: tough one to call but I’d probably go with Rees

Subs kodi for Finney, Edser for Rose and Mccormack for Harry P all 3 weren’t really on long enough to get a rating.

Shout out to Danny and his management team as well, made some big calls tonight starting alfy, Harry P and to move mo out wide and those decisions certainly paid dividends. Great night for us shots
Good ratings H,

IMO though, I would say KLF did well slotting into the CH role when Finney went off. It is his natural position & looked comfortable there..Deserved a 7 from me..Also Alfie was the MOM from me, but as you say, it was a difficult choice.

Dr Jim Royle

Post by Dr Jim Royle » Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:17 pm

Thanks for Ratings Henry, maybe I should drink tons of coffee next midweek game and stay awake !!

Good to see Rusty still surfing the net. :lol: