Very disappointing

margateshot
Very disappointing

Post by margateshot » Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:13 pm

I have just watched Football Focus and was very disappointed that they did not mention one of the most important things that is going on in football at this time. The one thing that is having an effect on everybody's' lives in this country during this difficult time.

This programme and the BBC as a whole both purport to be inclusive, yet they choose to ignore this important issue

I am of course referring to Rebekah Vardy and Colleen Rooney. Why BBC, are you so out of touch with the public and continue not to cover these important issues.

I for one will be switching to ITV and will be waiting eagerly for the reply to my complaint, that was submitted today.

Please show your support for me by replying to this post. :oops:

Shotaway
Re: Very disappointing

Post by Shotaway » Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:25 pm

"You can't be serious"

Preston Shot

Post by Preston Shot » Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:27 pm

I know it’s your idea of humour Margate.
But I wouldn’t give these two fame hungry nobody’s the steam off my ****

Bob

Post by Bob » Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:21 pm

margateshot wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:13 pm
I have just watched Football Focus and was very disappointed that they did not mention one of the most important things that is going on in football at this time. The one thing that is having an effect on everybody's' lives in this country during this difficult time.

This programme and the BBC as a whole both purport to be inclusive, yet they choose to ignore this important issue

I am of course referring to Rebekah Vardy and Colleen Rooney. Why BBC, are you so out of touch with the public and continue not to cover these important issues.

I for one will be switching to ITV and will be waiting eagerly for the reply to my complaint, that was submitted today.

Please show your support for me by replying to this post. :oops:
I would generally rather spend 93 hours watching a horse 🐎 eat grass than read about those slappers having a spat, good post though, like the humour!

Anon E Mouse

Post by Anon E Mouse » Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:31 pm

:D