Celtic

Post Reply
Aldershot_Rob
Posts: 523
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:54 pm
Location: England
Celtic

Post by Aldershot_Rob » Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:23 pm

Still no offer of an apology. Still no admission of wrong doing, merely a suggestion that they had slipped up on some "minor things".
Yep, that minor 3,500 mile trip to Dubai in the middle of a global pandemic. The minor act that has lead the huge consequences as the lower league of Scotland have now ceased.

One of the worlds most self entitled, self righteous and self centered clubs. Nice to see they have fallen on their sword. It is a shame the SFA haven't hit them harder and their only punishment is self isolation of 13 players.

Still, at least the SPL will be a more pleasant place without Lenton and Co bullying.

Crowthorne
Posts: 744
Joined: Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:18 pm
Re: Celtic

Post by Crowthorne » Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:30 pm

Well said Robert.

ians
Posts: 201
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:29 pm
Re: Celtic

Post by ians » Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:55 pm

When it comes to Scotland it is difficult to decide which of the old firm to dislike the most!
Both are horrible, bigoted and living in the past, we can count ourselves lucky that they have never been allowed in the English leagues....

Bob
Posts: 420
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:58 pm
Re: Celtic

Post by Bob » Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:14 pm

ians wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:55 pm
When it comes to Scotland it is difficult to decide which of the old firm to dislike the most!
Both are horrible, bigoted and living in the past, we can count ourselves lucky that they have never been allowed in the English leagues....
Be fair though it’s only 36 years since neither side has won the league!

lowerbourneshot
Posts: 373
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:29 pm
Location: The Ex Legion now Lower Bourne Social Club
Re: Celtic

Post by lowerbourneshot » Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:43 pm

BJK

Crowthorne
Posts: 744
Joined: Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:18 pm
Re: Celtic

Post by Crowthorne » Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:25 pm

Nothing about Scottish football surprises me. I wouldn't be shocked if Celtic made this trip to try and get the season ended, so they could maintain their run of league titles by getting the season declared null and void.

Stenhouse
Posts: 215
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:58 am
Location: Farnborough
Re: Celtic

Post by Stenhouse » Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:53 pm


Ian M
Posts: 105
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:09 am
Location: 5 miles from Chepstow, Monmouthshire
Re: Celtic

Post by Ian M » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:45 pm

Crowthorne wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:25 pm
Nothing about Scottish football surprises me. I wouldn't be shocked if Celtic made this trip to try and get the season ended, so they could maintain their run of league titles by getting the season declared null and void.

There's been plenty of folk who have said this... I worked in Glasgow for 18 months. Nice folk, nice city. But nice rational folk turn into nutters, once "Old Firm" matters surface! :D

supershots
Posts: 225
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:08 am
Location: Frimley green
Re: Celtic

Post by supershots » Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:37 pm

Ian M wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:45 pm
Crowthorne wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:25 pm
Nothing about Scottish football surprises me. I wouldn't be shocked if Celtic made this trip to try and get the season ended, so they could maintain their run of league titles by getting the season declared null and void.

There's been plenty of folk who have said this... I worked in Glasgow for 18 months. Nice folk, nice city. But nice rational folk turn into nutters, once "Old Firm" matters surface! :D
I just love the story about the conman who sold the Rangers fans bags of Kentucy blue grass, they all sowed it and Kentucy blue is a green as any other grass, strange there was no sign of the seller when they went for a refund!

Old Bob
Posts: 462
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:23 pm
Re: Celtic

Post by Old Bob » Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:19 pm

ians wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:55 pm
When it comes to Scotland it is difficult to decide which of the old firm to dislike the most!
Both of them!

Fuggletim
Posts: 529
Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:16 pm
Location: Whitehill
Re: Celtic

Post by Fuggletim » Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:02 am

It's funny, but I go to Scotland either for leisure or work (not so much the latter now) quite a bit. When you discuss football and your Scottish club (if you have one; mine has always been St Johnstone after watching them for the first time way back in 1976), if you don't immediately say either Rangers or Celtic, quite a few cannot accept that you really do not support one of them as well.

Crowthorne
Posts: 744
Joined: Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:18 pm
Re: Celtic

Post by Crowthorne » Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:51 pm

Lennon still claiming to bo a victim and calling others hypocrites. The man really is unbelievable.


Post Reply