NL N&S, ‘null and void’?

CH
Re: NL N&S, ‘null and void’?

Post by CH » Fri Feb 19, 2021 3:23 pm

The Kings Lynn chairman is a self obsessed, money grabbing fruit-loop, but in this instance I think that's probably a sensible decision

Turnkey

Post by Turnkey » Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:39 pm

comeonshots wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:35 pm
If they gave one NLS promotion spot to replace, say, Dover it would not be Dorking but St Albans to be promoted on ppg... on ppg Sutton would currently be top of NLP and Notts County second

Shows how ridiculous it would be settling for ppg at this stage of a crazy season; also shows how EFL will have a good case to refuse relegation if lots of teams play Academy boys
No way are the EFL going to refuse relegation to the NL if it gives the Premier League a sniff of removing relegation too.

Old Bob

Post by Old Bob » Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:42 pm

IanShots wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:17 pm
Old Bob wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:57 pm
IanShots wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:34 am
... absolutely no evidence of spread at outside events!
Really?

https://theconversation.com/being-outdo ... -do-147756
So we use an example of an outside event where loads of people were cuddling and shaking hands as proof of spread at outdoor events!

Its about management of risk, there will always been some spread but outside its so low risk!
No Ian. It's asserted that there is no evidence of spread at outside events and I provide some evidence. The link that I gave only used the White House stupidfest as an example of the dangers.

I never used the word "proof". That's not a word that I use loosely. I reserve it for things like proofs in mathematics.

If it's about management of risk, isn't limiting occasions for "cuddling and shaking hands" part of that management? Once things are under better control, we can start to think about relaxing restrictions and having outdoor events again.

IanShots

Post by IanShots » Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:50 pm

Old Bob wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:42 pm
IanShots wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:17 pm
Old Bob wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:57 pm

Really?

https://theconversation.com/being-outdo ... -do-147756
So we use an example of an outside event where loads of people were cuddling and shaking hands as proof of spread at outdoor events!

Its about management of risk, there will always been some spread but outside its so low risk!
No Ian. It's asserted that there is no evidence of spread at outside events and I provide some evidence. The link that I gave only used the White House stupidfest as an example of the dangers.

I never used the word "proof". That's not a word that I use loosely. I reserve it for things like proofs in mathematics.

If it's about management of risk, isn't limiting occasions for "cuddling and shaking hands" part of that management? Once things are under better control, we can start to think about relaxing restrictions and having outdoor events again.
You don’t have to use the word proof! I said there was no evidence and you reply with the Trumpfest event. If you didn’t provide it as proof what on earth was the point of providing it! Management of risk is about accepting small risks and managing them which in the circumstances of football crowds is along the lines of how this was done in December. In managing risk you do not avoid ALL risk which is what you are suggesting, if we all did that all the time we would never get anything done, I certainly wouldn’t at work.