Benyu exits Wealdstone

chimpster99
Posts: 475
Joined: Thu May 17, 2007 6:54 am
Location: Alton
Re: Benyu exits Wealdstone

Post by chimpster99 » Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:55 pm

[quote=stevieshot post_id=653444 time=1613768526 user_id=3010]
[quote=Ed-Shot post_id=653442 time=1613768254 user_id=3446]
Ask yourselves folks, why are that top club Wealdstone getting rid of him?
[/quote]
Cutting costs, like most clubs will be
[/quote]

He’s been warming the bench for most of the season.
Saw him in a televised game, looked very average.

Triggers Broom
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:25 am
Re: Benyu exits Wealdstone

Post by Triggers Broom » Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:01 am

Wanderer wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:00 pm
    Triggers Broom wrote:
    Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:51 pm

    People keep mentioning this particular trio from time to time.
    Kanu was average but had great potential.
    The real trio was Mensah, Benyu and Oyeleke.
    That trio were only on the pitch together for 107 minutes spread over 4 games. Oyeleke was the main man during the following season.
    My mind’s playing tricks on me :oops:
    Still a great trio though :lol:

    Alf W
    Posts: 27
    Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:24 pm
    Re: Benyu exits Wealdstone

    Post by Alf W » Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:45 pm

    Benyu was a fantastic player for us; remember watching him up at Solihull , a class above ; I wish him the best and it would be great to get him back.....

    TracoShot
    Posts: 185
    Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:46 pm
    Re: Benyu exits Wealdstone

    Post by TracoShot » Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:57 pm

    Alf W wrote:
    Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:45 pm
    Benyu was a fantastic player for us; remember watching him up at Solihull , a class above ; I wish him the best and it would be great to get him back.....
    No it wouldn't.....not the player he was.

    Bob
    Posts: 590
    Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:58 pm
    Re: Benyu exits Wealdstone

    Post by Bob » Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:18 pm

    TracoShot wrote:
    Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:57 pm
    Alf W wrote:
    Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:45 pm
    Benyu was a fantastic player for us; remember watching him up at Solihull , a class above ; I wish him the best and it would be great to get him back.....
    No it wouldn't.....not the player he was.
    Indeed, he was good for us in 2017 but hasn’t been good in the last 4 years for anyone so I’m guessing if he came back he wouldn’t be much cop!

    Stenhouse
    Posts: 263
    Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:58 am
    Location: Farnborough
    Re: Benyu exits Wealdstone

    Post by Stenhouse » Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:18 pm

    We need new up and coming young players, not has beens who left us for pastures new surely.

    TracoShot
    Posts: 185
    Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:46 pm
    Re: Benyu exits Wealdstone

    Post by TracoShot » Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:20 pm

    Stenhouse wrote:
    Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:18 pm
    We need new up and coming young players, not has beens who left us for pastures new surely.
    We have those players already.....need to get fully behind them even when they have bad games.

    Richard Petty
    Posts: 617
    Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:12 pm
    Location: Farnborough
    Re: Benyu exits Wealdstone

    Post by Richard Petty » Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:35 am

    TracoShot wrote:
    Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:20 pm
    Stenhouse wrote:
    Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:18 pm
    We need new up and coming young players, not has beens who left us for pastures new surely.
    We have those players already.....need to get fully behind them even when they have bad games.
    Good post Traco, the youngsters will be a lot more sensitive to negative social media than the more experienced players, if they do have a bad game then we should feel free to say so but perhaps in a slightly more gentle way than is often the case.


    Post Reply