Match day stream

Zippybungle
Re: Match day stream

Post by Zippybungle » Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:30 pm

After Tuesday I took a dim view on todays game, so I whacked Wrexham in my acca.
So you know what happens next, shots put in their best performance of the season and every other team in my acca wins.
£250 would have been handy but I'm happier to lose the stake for a decent shots win!!

Readingshot

Post by Readingshot » Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:36 pm

Credit to Danny. He has taken alot of over the top stick in the last couple of weeks. His selections where spot on today and deserves some credit and acknowledgement from a few on this board.

scorp

Post by scorp » Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:37 pm

dalinz wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:38 pm
HarryTom wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:34 pm
scorp wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:33 pm

Also in the middle. but a bit isolated.
Thanks Scorp, he could do with a goal today i recon
Needs to do something after all the hype.
would have scored 2 if not for the goalie [or maybe defender the first time]. the 2nd would have been an absolute cracker.

Weybourne Shot

Post by Weybourne Shot » Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:47 pm

Readingshot wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:36 pm
Credit to Danny. He has taken alot of over the top stick in the last couple of weeks. His selections where spot on today and deserves some credit and acknowledgement from a few on this board.
Agree with the above. He must have been really low after Tuesday's non-performance where more than a few players let him and us supporters down. Now he has some more key decisions to make in the week to come. Next Saturday's Trophy tie is a massive game for the Club given that the winners will be just 90 minutes from Wembley, possibly with home advantage, so his team selection on Tuesday surely has to have this cup tie uppermost in his thinking. We certainly cannot afford to suffer more injuries at Maidenhead on Tuesday, and hope that Nouble and Miller in particular will be fit for Hereford.

Birdman

Post by Birdman » Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:48 pm

Well, there are five threads on their forum regarding today’s game so help yourself :- http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/

HarryTom

Post by HarryTom » Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:50 pm

So after today's brilliant result, if we had a fully fit squad, who if any would you change for the next game

aldershot-jg

Post by aldershot-jg » Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:50 pm

scorp wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:37 pm
dalinz wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:38 pm
HarryTom wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:34 pm

Thanks Scorp, he could do with a goal today i recon
Needs to do something after all the hype.
would have scored 2 if not for the goalie [or maybe defender the first time]. the 2nd would have been an absolute cracker.
Hasn’t had the rub of the green yet, had he scored those two chances today we would all be saying he was the greatest signing ever. There is no doubt in my mind that the goals will come, he’s creating one or two good chances for himself every game, might get quiet in games but always has a moment in him.

IanShots

Post by IanShots » Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:52 pm

Wrexham must hate us! we seem to have a habit of turning them over.
They would be mad to give Keates all that money to spend; he is a poor mans Waddock; loves to play all the neat football but with a very soft underbelly.

Full backs particularly were excellent today, Scroll did well but I'm not sure I would want to put him in against Maidenhead where you would expect far more of a barrage of crosses etc, would assume KLF comes back in.

Has to be a question mark about playing Bettamer and Miller together, we looked so much better with that three.

Mick Earls Fan Club

Post by Mick Earls Fan Club » Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:58 pm

Stream excellent today no glitches, no freezing.

Match brilliant today.

Full credit all round.

steveshot

Post by steveshot » Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:04 pm

Just got in and seen the result, had to check my glasses hadn’t blown a fuse! Great result, well done Shots.

aldershot-jg

Post by aldershot-jg » Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:06 pm

HarryTom wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:50 pm
So after today's brilliant result, if we had a fully fit squad, who if any would you change for the next game
I still got frustrated at Rowe, particularly in the first half, wondering if Shroll, JSW or KLF can play right back then I’d take Rowe out and put Alfy in midfield. I want KLF back in the team but I also don’t want to drop Shroll.
Colombie looked better on the left than he has when he’s played right back. Think I’d feel more comfortable if Ogie was fully fit though.

bordon shot

Post by bordon shot » Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:16 pm

Well, not one of saw that result coming! Top notch performance by the whole team. Yes, we had a bit of luck for the second goal, but hey , I’ll take it.

Alfie was superb at right back, getting stuck in with tackles & made some good passes when attacking. Schroll deserved the MOM in my view, he didn’t seem nervous nor did he panic when he had the ball.

For a nice change, anyone of 4 or 5 players deserved man of the match, such was the performance..Well done Danny & the team 👏👏👏👏

GetShotDownunder

Post by GetShotDownunder » Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:24 pm

Missed the game as up at 4:30am as it is but well done to the lads, great result. :o

Aldershot_Rob

Post by Aldershot_Rob » Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:32 pm

After Tuesday you wonder where a performance like that comes from?
When the desire to win, coupled with effort it comes as no surprise. More of the same.

Anon E Mouse

Post by Anon E Mouse » Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:36 pm

Well done Danny and the team