Re: Nouble Injury

Post by Bob » Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:42 pm

HarryTom wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:39 pm
Bob wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:32 pm
HarryTom wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:10 pm
He got a knock, he's a big boy, we will all find out Tuesday if he is playing,so stop worrying , it's a nice sunny day today !!
I worry though HT, I need to know who’s injured, what their post match shower was like and what the players had for dinner 🥘 by 7 o’clock on a Saturday night, I think the club is in a sorry state for not telling us these things
que sera sera Bob, but if your interested my shower on Saturday was not the warmest it could be,and for dinner, home made meat and potato pie
all by 7pm :lol:
You forgot the hot water switch H ?

Bob

Post by Bob » Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:44 pm

Alex wrote:
Bob wrote:
HarryTom wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:10 pm
He got a knock, he's a big boy, we will all find out Tuesday if he is playing,so stop worrying , it's a nice sunny day today !!
I worry though HT, I need to know who’s injured, what their post match shower was like and what the players had for dinner 🥘 by 7 o’clock on a Saturday night, I think the club is in a sorry state for not telling us these things
:lol: :lol:

Sad thing is there probably really are 1 or 2 who do expect that detailed info!
That would be very unusual but people are bored and pissed off these days but hopefully not for too much longer

HarryTom

Post by HarryTom » Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:46 pm

Bob wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:42 pm
HarryTom wrote:
Bob wrote:

que sera sera Bob, but if your interested my shower on Saturday was not the warmest it could be,and for dinner, home made meat and potato pie
all by 7pm :lol:
You forgot the hot water switch H ?
Wondered what that switch was for Bob, think i'll give it a try before my shower today........fingers crossed :lol:

redblueuptoyou

Post by redblueuptoyou » Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:46 pm

Anon E Mouse wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:26 pm
Alex wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:43 am
Anon E Mouse wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:40 am
Any updates?
Hoping it's just a knock. He has been amazing since Xmas.
Already? Crikey!
It's the sort of question I'd like asked in the post match interviews. So yes already Alex.

Not hard to say, it's all fine , or it needs a scan , or looks like he maybe out for a few weeks.
This is the sort of comms to the fans that is missing in my opinion.
I don’t think that question was asked directly but Searle certainly referenced why he took him off in his post-match interview.

aldershot-jg

Post by aldershot-jg » Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:03 pm

I get what people mean about not wanting the opposition to have any info or as little info as possible, in fact listening to Wrexham managers post match interview he talked about how we made 5 changes to our team, of course most he should have expected most of those to our defence so not sure what he was trying to prove by stating how many, but he did talk about how we changed our front line and that we didn’t start our top scorer. The change and the way the front 3 all switched positions regularly caught them off guard it seems.

But you see it with interviewers all the time, any time a player looks like they have had either a serious injury or looked like a slight knock the interviewer will always ask the manager/coach whether it is serious or a concern or not.

Anon E Mouse

Post by Anon E Mouse » Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:31 pm

aldershot-jg wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:03 pm
I get what people mean about not wanting the opposition to have any info or as little info as possible, in fact listening to Wrexham managers post match interview he talked about how we made 5 changes to our team, of course most he should have expected most of those to our defence so not sure what he was trying to prove by stating how many, but he did talk about how we changed our front line and that we didn’t start our top scorer. The change and the way the front 3 all switched positions regularly caught them off guard it seems.

But you see it with interviewers all the time, any time a player looks like they have had either a serious injury or looked like a slight knock the interviewer will always ask the manager/coach whether it is serious or a concern or not.
After all the piss taking and the cronies jumping on board that was all I was asking.
Every other club ask, we dont.

Hopefully hes ok. I've liked him from day one. The boys got talent.

HarryTom

Post by HarryTom » Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:52 pm

Anon E Mouse wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:31 pm
aldershot-jg wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:03 pm

After all the piss taking and the cronies jumping on board that was all I was asking.
Every other club ask, we dont.

Hopefully hes ok. I've liked him from day one. The boys got talent.
Piss Taking ? Na, peoples opinions that are being aired , you don't take the piss out of anyone do you Mr Mouse ?

Anon E Mouse

Post by Anon E Mouse » Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:02 pm

I'm not rising to it.
I wanted to know if our best player was ok after limping off that's all.

Dont need to know how long he is in the shower :wink: or anything else.

Bob

Post by Bob » Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:17 pm

Anon E Mouse wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:02 pm
I'm not rising to it.

Mick, have some dinner 🥘 please

Anon E Mouse

Post by Anon E Mouse » Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:11 pm

Bob wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:17 pm
Anon E Mouse wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:02 pm
I'm not rising to it.

Mick, have some dinner 🥘 please
Eating nicely. Disappointed in a few that I thought were ok.