Boom Boom

Post Reply
Anon E Mouse
Posts: 1416
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:29 pm
Re: Boom Boom

Post by Anon E Mouse » Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:04 am

I saw Prince Charles and Camilla heading for Cornwall yesterday on the motorway hogging the middle lane... I had no option but to undertake them... I passed the Duchy on the left hand side...

Anon E Mouse
Posts: 1416
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:29 pm
Re: Boom Boom

Post by Anon E Mouse » Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:23 pm

My mates wife got hurt visiting the marsupial house in a Zoo in Malaysia.

"Kuala Lumpur?" I asked.

He replied "No mate, Kangaroo kicked her"!!

Dr Jim Royle
Posts: 336
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:21 am
Re: Boom Boom

Post by Dr Jim Royle » Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:09 pm

Why did the Mexican need anxiety tablets?

To keep control of Hispanic attacks.

shots1965
Posts: 371
Joined: Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:16 pm
Location: Oklahoma USA
Re: Boom Boom

Post by shots1965 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:58 pm

A guys walking down the street with a rice pudding on his head,
Guy across the street says “hey mate you have a rice pudding on your head“.
The guy says “I always wear a rice pudding on my head on Wednesdays”
But it’s Friday today the guys says

Really!! Says the guy with The rice pudding on his head
I bet i look a right C$$T

Anon E Mouse
Posts: 1416
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:29 pm
Re: Boom Boom

Post by Anon E Mouse » Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:34 pm

This one’s for you DP :D

I scared the postman today by showing up to the door completely naked. I’m not sure what scared him most the fact I was naked or that I knew where he lived.

Anon E Mouse
Posts: 1416
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:29 pm
Re: Boom Boom

Post by Anon E Mouse » Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:08 am

Swimming pools are to re-open from the 4th July, but due to social distancing, there will be no water in lanes 1, 3 and 5!

Anon E Mouse
Posts: 1416
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:29 pm
Re: Boom Boom

Post by Anon E Mouse » Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:13 am

What did Yoda say when he saw himself in 4K?

HDMI

Anon E Mouse
Posts: 1416
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:29 pm
Re: Boom Boom

Post by Anon E Mouse » Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:14 am

50% off all medieval torture items.

Hurry while stocks last!!

Anon E Mouse
Posts: 1416
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:29 pm
Re: Boom Boom

Post by Anon E Mouse » Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:18 am

Why do Laxatives have a best before date ?
If they go off, what’s the worst that can happen ?

Anon E Mouse
Posts: 1416
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:29 pm
Re: Boom Boom

Post by Anon E Mouse » Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:58 pm

Two lorries carrying loads of Hartleys, Robinsons, and Tiptree preserves have crashed, causing a traffic Jam... drivers advised to STICK to the outside lane, and spread your journeys...

Anon E Mouse
Posts: 1416
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:29 pm
Re: Boom Boom

Post by Anon E Mouse » Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:59 pm

Just been on a website that requires a password.
So I chose Tiny_Tim .

It said, "Sorry password contains an invalid character"

Anon E Mouse
Posts: 1416
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:29 pm
Re: Boom Boom

Post by Anon E Mouse » Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:12 pm

I took my sheepdog to the beach but he wasn't allowed on..... apparently it was a Ban Collie Day.

lanternhall
Posts: 990
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:37 am
Re: Boom Boom

Post by lanternhall » Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:31 pm

shots1965 wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:58 pm
A guys walking down the street with a rice pudding on his head,
Guy across the street says “hey mate you have a rice pudding on your head“.
The guy says “I always wear a rice pudding on my head on Wednesdays”
But it’s Friday today the guys says

Really!! Says the guy with The rice pudding on his head
I bet i look a right C$$T
That is terrible. I laughed aloud. But it's awful.

Shot By Both Sides
Re: Boom Boom

Post by Shot By Both Sides » Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:10 pm

Anon E Mouse wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:12 pm
I took my sheepdog to the beach but he wasn't allowed on..... apparently it was a Ban Collie Day.
Now that one IS the dog's ********.

Anon E Mouse
Posts: 1416
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:29 pm
Re: Boom Boom

Post by Anon E Mouse » Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:14 pm

Shot By Both Sides wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:10 pm
Anon E Mouse wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:12 pm
I took my sheepdog to the beach but he wasn't allowed on..... apparently it was a Ban Collie Day.
Now that one IS the dog's ********.
Why I thank you SBBS 😄


Post Reply