Kit

Anon E Mouse
Re: Kit

Post by Anon E Mouse »

Birdman wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:17 pm
Anon E Mouse wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:13 pm I might need a different size than the one I ordered. I think I'm up a size the time I've waited. :o
Well take it as a challenge to lose some weight then. :roll:
In a week. No chance. 😉
1-4-0-5 formation
Bob

Post by Bob »

I’m sure you’ll get your shirt before we get promoted 🐁
Ascot Shot

Post by Ascot Shot »

Bob wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:45 pm I’m sure you’ll get your shirt before we get promoted 🐁

Club statement on main website now. Some shirts have arrived but others still in transit and will distributed when all have arrived to make it fair for all fans that have preorders.
First team will run out in the new kit tomorrow v Solihull.
Not long to wait now folks, spare a thought for Stockport County fans who won’t get their replica shirts ( Puma ) till November !
Imagine the griping that would go on here if that was us !

COYS.
Anon E Mouse

Post by Anon E Mouse »

Ascot Shot wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:51 pm
Bob wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:45 pm I’m sure you’ll get your shirt before we get promoted 🐁

Club statement on main website now. Some shirts have arrived but others still in transit and will distributed when all have arrived to make it fair for all fans that have preorders.
First team will run out in the new kit tomorrow v Solihull.
Not long to wait now folks, spare a thought for Stockport County fans who won’t get their replica shirts ( Puma ) till November !
Imagine the griping that would go on here if that was us !

COYS.
Just announce due to delays that the shirt will now be used for 2 seasons and all will be well.
1-4-0-5 formation
CH

Post by CH »

Looks like white shorts and blue socks, to keep with the 92/93 theme👍
GrahamH

Post by GrahamH »

Just a question.

I have seen several pictures and so far scanning them I cannot see my name … yet.

Is there a chance my name could be hidden under the logo or badge and if so does that not sound a little ‘unfair’

Just wondering.

🔴🔵🔴🔵
Stenhouse

Post by Stenhouse »

Try the armpits.😄
Wylie, McLaughlan & Jack, Taylor, Kinnell & Moore, Sugden, Dickson, Mullen, Bostock & Ross.
Wand of a left foot

Post by Wand of a left foot »

GrahamH wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:19 am Just a question.

I have seen several pictures and so far scanning them I cannot see my name … yet.

Is there a chance my name could be hidden under the logo or badge and if so does that not sound a little ‘unfair’

Just wondering.

🔴🔵🔴🔵
The names are repeated across the shirt so it will be visible somewhere..
80fc

Post by 80fc »

After yesterday's performance is there any chance of getting my name taken off the shirt☹️
Everybody has a plan until you smack them in the mouth
Shots91

Post by Shots91 »

Don't know posted on here yet, but shirts are now available from tomorrow
Anon E Mouse

Post by Anon E Mouse »

80fc wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:29 pm After yesterday's performance is there any chance of getting my name taken off the shirt☹️
:lol:
1-4-0-5 formation
Birdman

Post by Birdman »

“The benefit of hindsight can be a wonderful thing.”
Ian M

Post by Ian M »

When are they going in the post?
Logic has no place in being a Shots supporter!

We are back. Bloomin' back! Who'd have thought it!
Birdman

Post by Birdman »

Ian M wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:02 pm When are they going in the post?
Have you clicked on the link that I’ve very recently posted and read its contents?
“The benefit of hindsight can be a wonderful thing.”
CH

Post by CH »

We’re delighted to say that we have now received the long-awaited delivery of your shirts!

We’ve been hard at work today unpacking, re-packing and processing them to make them ready for collection and delivery.

Those to be delivered will be sent tonight and hopefully arrive as soon as possible and those ready for collection will be available from 9:30AM-16:30PM from the club shop tomorrow (and the rest of the week!)

Any shirts that have not been pre-ordered will also be available to purchase from the same time tomorrow at the club shop at £50 Adult sizes/£40 Junior sizes.

We’d again like to apologise for the delay in getting you these special shirts but thank you for your patience and to the staff and helpers who have managed to turn the delivery around in just one day.

We’d also like to add that we are aware of issues we had during Saturday’s game with the scoreboard and Matchday programme.

We became aware of the issues regarding the Matchday Programme on Friday, however, with such short notice were unable to rectify the issue before Saturday’s game and will make sure this is not repeated before the next home game.

The scoreboard had an unfortunate software issue and was unable to be fixed during the match. This will be corrected ahead of our next home game.

Thank you again for your continued support