Ex-player news - June 7th onwards

Les Briley
Re: Ex-player news - June 7th onwards

Post by Les Briley »

CH wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 10:52 am Pavey and McDonagh up front, could you imagine .... :shock:
They might as well take a pair ofdeck chairs on the pitch with themselves.
fredandballou

Post by fredandballou »

Ex Shots trialist midfielder Max Kretzschmar (13 goals last season) has departed Woking after failing to agree terms of a new contract.
Richard Petty

Post by Richard Petty »

fredandballou wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:26 pm Ex Shots trialist midfielder Max Kretzschmar (13 goals last season) has departed Woking after failing to agree terms of a new contract.
Max is a player I wouldn't mind seeing join us but if he couldn't agree terms with Woking then I suspect he is looking for big money which we would be no more likely to want to pay then they were.

Mind you he wouldn't be favoured by some of our supporters (The anti Brett Williams brigade) as 9 of his goals came from penalties last season and we all know they don't count :lol:
The old saying goes "You can please some of the people some of the time, but you will never please all the people all the time." In fact sometimes it seems impossible to even please some of the people any of the time
chimpster99

Post by chimpster99 »

Richard Petty wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:33 pm
fredandballou wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:26 pm Ex Shots trialist midfielder Max Kretzschmar (13 goals last season) has departed Woking after failing to agree terms of a new contract.
Max is a player I wouldn't mind seeing join us but if he couldn't agree terms with Woking then I suspect he is looking for big money which we would be no more likely to want to pay then they were.

Mind you he wouldn't be favoured by some of our supporters (The anti Brett Williams brigade) as 9 of his goals came from penalties last season and we all know they don't count :lol:
Nailed on to join Dorking I reckon!
'Players lose you games, not tactics. There's so much crap talked about tactics by people who barely know how to win at dominoes. ' Brian Clough
fredandballou

Post by fredandballou »

Striker Reece Grant has been released by Maidstone United.
militaryshot

Post by militaryshot »

Statto wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:47 pm
lowerbourneshot wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 11:21 pm
chimpster99 wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:33 pm

And there was me thinking Dorking had ambitions for next season...
I'm actually surprised the usual suspects on here weren't crying to resign him . Joel Grant ,Hylton ,Kanu ,Albert Jarrett etc etc 😁😁😁😁
Joel Grant and Idris Kanu are still available :)
Kins is available.
fredandballou

Post by fredandballou »

Jim Kellerman has announced he will be leaving Chesterfield after not being able to agree terms for a new deal with the club.
chimpster99

Post by chimpster99 »

fredandballou wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:51 pm Jim Kellerman has announced he will be leaving Chesterfield after not being able to agree terms for a new deal with the club.
Grab him quick!!!
'Players lose you games, not tactics. There's so much crap talked about tactics by people who barely know how to win at dominoes. ' Brian Clough
steveshot

Post by steveshot »

If he couldn’t agree terms with chesterfield I can’t see us affording him. Anyway he will probably gi to a side that will be chasing the pack and not one near the bottom. In my opinion.
I am NOT stevieshot
Statto

Post by Statto »

Tom Derry - Welling United to Cray Wanderers.
fredandballou

Post by fredandballou »

steveshot wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 7:45 pm If he couldn’t agree terms with chesterfield I can’t see us affording him. Anyway he will probably gi to a side that will be chasing the pack and not one near the bottom. In my opinion.
It would be no surprise to me if Jim followed James Rowe and joined Fylde.
Ascot Shot

Post by Ascot Shot »

They will be weeping on the Woking message board !
Richard Petty

Post by Richard Petty »

Ascot Shot wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 10:17 am

They will be weeping on the Woking message board !
I would have thought that as well but just had a look and their reaction seems a bit mixed on there to be honest, I think most of them would have liked him to stay but they don't seem that devastated that he has gone.
The old saying goes "You can please some of the people some of the time, but you will never please all the people all the time." In fact sometimes it seems impossible to even please some of the people any of the time
fredandballou

Post by fredandballou »

Weymouth captain & top scorer Josh McQuoid has announced his departure from the 'Terras'.
karlready

Post by karlready »

fredandballou wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 12:53 pm Weymouth captain & top scorer Josh McQuoid has announced his departure from the 'Terras'.
Well, I wish him (and whatever club he signs for…) the best of luck.
through a glass darkly