This week

Ian Rust
Re: This week

Post by Ian Rust »

South Coast Shot wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 5:25 am
Ian Rust wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 11:45 am I think Sylla will sign for us.
🙏🙏🙏

If so I think we really might be on to something.
Disagree South Coast. A minimum of 2 experienced central midfielders are going to be essential to balance the current squad & MM will be well aware of it, he’s not a fool.
Not a case of us being onto something, the 2 midfielders needed are bread & butter, not jam.
shots1965

Post by shots1965 »

steveshot wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:14 pm Unfortunately I’ve just seen that on Twitter, was hoping he’d come back to us.

We Obviously can’t compete with the likes of a powerhouse like Barnet

Doesn’t want to come back here, move on… get over it

We’ll be okay
A.T.F.C 92

Post by A.T.F.C 92 »

shots1965 wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 11:22 pm
steveshot wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:14 pm Unfortunately I’ve just seen that on Twitter, was hoping he’d come back to us.

We Obviously can’t compete with the likes of a powerhouse like Barnet

Doesn’t want to come back here, move on… get over it

We’ll be okay
Not a question of not being able to compete with Barnet it's to do with where the player lives and how it's not workable with him
South Coast Shot

Post by South Coast Shot »

Ian Rust wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:20 pm
South Coast Shot wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 5:25 am
Ian Rust wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 11:45 am I think Sylla will sign for us.
🙏🙏🙏

If so I think we really might be on to something.
Disagree South Coast. A minimum of 2 experienced central midfielders are going to be essential to balance the current squad & MM will be well aware of it, he’s not a fool.
Not a case of us being onto something, the 2 midfielders needed are bread & butter, not jam.
"He's not a fool"

But wasn't it the case last season that he brought in almost nothing but midfielders?

My 'onto something' relates more to the jam.

I agree of course that Sylla will require much more quality around him.
I'm here all week. Or at least until I'm banned.
Old Bob

Post by Old Bob »

Richard Petty wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:59 pm
Kingfield Shot wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:53 pm
Richard Petty wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:42 pm

Why ?

Good player and a good leader on the pitch, I would be happy to see him come back to us
Really how come is known to me as Captain Calamity could not be bothered in the end as he knew that he wasn't staying and he was full of mistakes and as for his side kick Evans cost us the the game versus Macclesfield after letting the ball bounce, we came close to getting something out of that game and then we were knackered for the game on Tuesday, and then in the play off match he does it again. In a game that was a war of attrition we finally take the lead in extra time and then from a long clearance he does it again lets the ball bounce and lets their player cross it to Winfield who equalises marvellous and do not get me started on Kanu. Waddock stats that he is here for the long run until his agent gets in his earhole and off he goes, good on him but he wasn't ready was he especially after McNulty was in his earhole for both those play off games against Tranmere and done nothing. He should have stayed and got more experience. If a player does not want to be here the first time then they can do one and not darken our door again
Players will always divide opinion
True, Richard, it's just that some opinions are worth more than others ... :wink:
Richard Petty

Post by Richard Petty »

Old Bob wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:27 pm
Richard Petty wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:59 pm
Kingfield Shot wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:53 pm

Really how come is known to me as Captain Calamity could not be bothered in the end as he knew that he wasn't staying and he was full of mistakes and as for his side kick Evans cost us the the game versus Macclesfield after letting the ball bounce, we came close to getting something out of that game and then we were knackered for the game on Tuesday, and then in the play off match he does it again. In a game that was a war of attrition we finally take the lead in extra time and then from a long clearance he does it again lets the ball bounce and lets their player cross it to Winfield who equalises marvellous and do not get me started on Kanu. Waddock stats that he is here for the long run until his agent gets in his earhole and off he goes, good on him but he wasn't ready was he especially after McNulty was in his earhole for both those play off games against Tranmere and done nothing. He should have stayed and got more experience. If a player does not want to be here the first time then they can do one and not darken our door again
Players will always divide opinion
True, Richard, it's just that some opinions are worth more than others ... :wink:
😂😂😂
The old saying goes "You can please some of the people some of the time, but you will never please all the people all the time." In fact sometimes it seems impossible to even please some of the people any of the time