Lease

Post Reply
GazzaBretta
Posts: 45
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:46 pm
Re: Lease

Post by GazzaBretta »

I fully expect the subject of the ground to be used when we are once again struggling on the pitch. Its normally a useful distraction to take our eyes of the obvious. Meanwhile all around the EBB we see renewal, new builds and progress.
A.T.F.C 92
Posts: 403
Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:24 pm
Re: Lease

Post by A.T.F.C 92 »

Has the lease been signed yet 😀 better Birdman ?
Last edited by A.T.F.C 92 on Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Birdman
Posts: 3183
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:47 am
Location: Aldershot
Re: Lease

Post by Birdman »

A.T.F.C 92 wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:46 am Has the lease been singed yet 😀
No, but if you want to start 'singing' then please get started. Just let us know 1) which tune it is and 2) the words so that should we wish to we can all join in.
“The benefit of hindsight can be a wonderful thing.”
WTF
Posts: 1439
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:17 am
Re: Lease

Post by WTF »

Birdman wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:57 am
A.T.F.C 92 wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:46 am Has the lease been singed yet 😀
No, but if you want to start 'singing' then please get started. Just let us know 1) which tune it is and 2) the words so that should we wish to we can all join in.
I can think of The Long and Winding Road if that helps ?
Birdman
Posts: 3183
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:47 am
Location: Aldershot
Re: Lease

Post by Birdman »

WTF wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:00 am
Birdman wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:57 am
A.T.F.C 92 wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:46 am Has the lease been singed yet 😀
No, but if you want to start 'singing' then please get started. Just let us know 1) which tune it is and 2) the words so that should we wish to we can all join in.
I can think of The Long and Winding Road if that helps ?
Nah, I think that it needs to be ‘92’s own lyrics. :)
“The benefit of hindsight can be a wonderful thing.”
karlready
Posts: 672
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:01 pm
Re: Lease

Post by karlready »

It’s not over til the f̶a̶t̶ circumferentially challenged lady sings. And she’s still a toddler..
“Manyana “ would be appropriate.
through a glass darkly
15-4-08
Posts: 872
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:56 pm
Re: Lease

Post by 15-4-08 »

WTF wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:00 am
Birdman wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:57 am
A.T.F.C 92 wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:46 am Has the lease been singed yet 😀
No, but if you want to start 'singing' then please get started. Just let us know 1) which tune it is and 2) the words so that should we wish to we can all join in.
I can think of The Long and Winding Road if that helps ?
Silence is Golden.
scorp
Posts: 715
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:54 pm
Location: England
Re: Lease

Post by scorp »

"Please Release Me"
Never say never - unless!
redblueuptoyou
Posts: 1779
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 1:52 pm
Re: Lease

Post by redblueuptoyou »

It’s Oh So Quiet
WTF
Posts: 1439
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:17 am
Re: Lease

Post by WTF »

15-4-08 wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:03 pm
WTF wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:00 am
Birdman wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:57 am

No, but if you want to start 'singing' then please get started. Just let us know 1) which tune it is and 2) the words so that should we wish to we can all join in.
I can think of The Long and Winding Road if that helps ?
Silence is Golden.
👍lol
Graham Stovold
Posts: 118
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2022 9:58 am
Re: Lease

Post by Graham Stovold »

Stuck in the middle with you
AFC197273
Posts: 119
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:05 pm
Re: Lease

Post by AFC197273 »

I'm still waiting - Diana Ross
Birdman
Posts: 3183
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:47 am
Location: Aldershot
Re: Lease

Post by Birdman »

‘Almost there - we’re almost there’, Andy Williams.
“The benefit of hindsight can be a wonderful thing.”
Dr Jim Royle
Posts: 1260
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:21 am
Re: Lease

Post by Dr Jim Royle »

The Long And Winding Road
Birdman
Posts: 3183
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:47 am
Location: Aldershot
Re: Lease

Post by Birdman »

Dr Jim Royle wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 3:25 pm The Long And Winding Road
Slow internet connection, Dr R? WTF mentioned that one at 11am. :wink: :)
“The benefit of hindsight can be a wonderful thing.”

Post Reply