Kit

Graham Stovold
Re: Kit

Post by Graham Stovold »

Anon E Mouse wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 8:50 pm
Shots91 wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:11 am I haven't noticed any communication from the club about the shirts, which I really think they should soon.
A couple of fans have said when they think the shirts will be here but personally I want an update from the club on what's happening with them.
There has been zero comms from the club about anything.
A few updates from Mark but without saying much other than what we already know.
Damned if they do - Damned if they don’t 😞
Anon E Mouse

Post by Anon E Mouse »

Graham Stovold wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 9:02 pm
Anon E Mouse wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 8:50 pm
Shots91 wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:11 am I haven't noticed any communication from the club about the shirts, which I really think they should soon.
A couple of fans have said when they think the shirts will be here but personally I want an update from the club on what's happening with them.
There has been zero comms from the club about anything.
A few updates from Mark but without saying much other than what we already know.
Damned if they do - Damned if they don’t 😞
They just don't.
1-4-0-5 formation
chimpster99

Post by chimpster99 »

Even if the club has no news from Errea on delivery dates, it's time to come out and say so. People have forked out large amounts of their hard-earned cash in tough times to support this initiative. Though not necessarily intended, the club's silence smacks of taking fans for granted, and as a club we should be better than that.
'Players lose you games, not tactics. There's so much crap talked about tactics by people who barely know how to win at dominoes. ' Brian Clough
Aldershot_Rob

Post by Aldershot_Rob »

chimpster99 wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 10:10 pm Even if the club has no news from Errea on delivery dates, it's time to come out and say so. People have forked out large amounts of their hard-earned cash in tough times to support this initiative. Though not necessarily intended, the club's silence smacks of taking fans for granted, and as a club we should be better than that.
Absolutely, I was genuinely surprised that if I hadn't started this thread then perhaps some people would have been none the wiser to a shortage/ delay in kit manufacturing. I really thought the club would have communicated that out by now.
Headley Shot

Post by Headley Shot »

Aldershot_Rob wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 9:50 am
chimpster99 wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 10:10 pm Even if the club has no news from Errea on delivery dates, it's time to come out and say so. People have forked out large amounts of their hard-earned cash in tough times to support this initiative. Though not necessarily intended, the club's silence smacks of taking fans for granted, and as a club we should be better than that.
Absolutely, I was genuinely surprised that if I hadn't started this thread then perhaps some people would have been none the wiser to a shortage/ delay in kit manufacturing. I really thought the club would have communicated that out by now.
People running football clubs have never cared about their supporters, except when they want money.
The smart thing to do is not to give your money up front to them.
Anon E Mouse

Post by Anon E Mouse »

Any news / updates on the Shirts ? Can't believe after all the hype and effort and money, the season is going to start without the new shirt. :(
1-4-0-5 formation
Shots91

Post by Shots91 »

I just still can't believe there has still been no update on what's going on the shirts.
Not hearing anything from the club I'm still holding on to we might be able to receive them before Saturday or on Saturday when attending, as I'm one of those who purchased to collect from the shop.
With 5 days to go the hope is disappearing.

I do not understand at all why we have been left in the dark about it. It was very rushed to get our money in to have them with us by early June which some of us didnt have the funds to spend by the deadline at the time but we still managed too as like me i didnt want to miss out.
We are now in August and that is 2 months late.
It's obvious that the players have received there's so what is going on!!!

If anyone wants to defend the club on this then that's down to you, but we have paid a lot of money for these and they should have the decency to let us know.

Its been way too long now.

If I don't hear the club personally give us information on what's going on by Friday then come Saturday I will attending the club shop for a refund! And I will not take no for an answer.

Been an absolute joke so far, the silence and delay from the club makes me not bothered or interested for my shirt anymore. No info in the few days then I want my money back!! Where I could be having that £100 to better use.
Don't take peoples hard earned money then keep us in the dark about it.

Sorry for the rant.
Anon E Mouse

Post by Anon E Mouse »

Shots91 wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 5:58 pm I just still can't believe there has still been no update on what's going on the shirts.
Not hearing anything from the club I'm still holding on to we might be able to receive them before Saturday or on Saturday when attending, as I'm one of those who purchased to collect from the shop.

I do not understand at all why we have been left in the dark about it. It was very rushed to get our money in to have them with us by early June which some of us didnt have the funds to spend by the deadline at the time but we still managed too as like me i didnt want to miss out.

If anyone wants to defend the club on this then that's down to you, but we have paid a lot of money for these and they should have the decency to let us know.

If I don't hear the club personally give us information on what's going on by Friday then come Saturday I will attending the club shop for a refund! And I will not take no for an answer.

Been an absolute joke so far, the silence and delay from the club makes me not bothered or interested for my shirt anymore. No info in the few days then I want my money back!! Where I could be having that £100 to better use.

Sorry for the rant.
Quite right ✅
1-4-0-5 formation
Bob

Post by Bob »

4 days less 3 hours
redblueuptoyou

Post by redblueuptoyou »

Anon E Mouse wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:02 pm
Shots91 wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 5:58 pm I just still can't believe there has still been no update on what's going on the shirts.

Sorry for the rant.
Quite right ✅
It’s a hell of a lot of money - especially given current circumstances- for us to have spent out on with no communication etc. I’m sure they will arrive but surely this close to opening day, we need an update.
Shots91

Post by Shots91 »

Thanks that some of you are backing me up on this 👍.
I love the club, even how bad it's been over the last few years I've still attended every home game and as many away games as I can with or without a season ticket.

I know the club isn't the best with keeping fans updated I.e. with players ins and outs etc...
But when it comes down to something like this where fans have paid out alot of money and hearing nothing back then we are not getting the service we've paid for.
I'm a chilled guy but this situation with the shirts have taken the biscuit.
For me times are different and hard theses days and fans worry about finances and this shirt thing wasn't cheap , so the best thing they could do is given us updates from time to time just go make us feel like we're in the loop on what's going on with our money.

I know its out of the clubs hand if there is problems with the makers then yes I know its not clubs fault but it's down to the club to keep us informed.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Shots91 wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:45 pm Thanks that some of you are backing me up on this 👍.
I love the club, even how bad it's been over the last few years I've still attended every home game and as many away games as I can with or without a season ticket.

I know the club isn't the best with keeping fans updated I.e. with players ins and outs etc...
But when it comes down to something like this where fans have paid out alot of money and hearing nothing back then we are not getting the service we've paid for.
I'm a chilled guy but this situation with the shirts have taken the biscuit.
For me times are different and hard theses days and fans worry about finances and this shirt thing wasn't cheap , so the best thing they could do is given us updates from time to time just go make us feel like we're in the loop on what's going on with our money.

I know its out of the clubs hand if there is problems with the makers then yes I know its not clubs fault but it's down to the club to keep us informed.
I presume the £100 is for 2 shirts surely not for 1?
Shots91

Post by Shots91 »

Just the 1, I'm one of those who paid for the shirt and to have my name on it.
I paid to have the shirt at the same time as the plan was that we'd have them here around pre season started but we're here where we are now where it looks like we won't be having them for the start of the season at this rate.

If we had any idea this was going to happen then I would of paid just for the name for now then paid for the shirt in the shop..

I feel sorry for anyone who might of paid for one to give it as a surprise birthday present or something on that line for June time and had heard nothing the whole time.
New recruit

Post by New recruit »

Mine was one of those that was a Birthday Pressie , If the club had been to blame I may have been a tad annoyed ,But as this is completely out of their control I am not that bothered , Remember there are far bigger clubs than us in exactly the same position or in lots of cases worse , as far as keeping us informed this subject has been on the news on and off for a couple of weeks , so not sure what the club could add to that

One final point …. Have the club informed us that Jack Howarth has been transferred to Rochdale in 1972.... now that is annoying
Bob

Post by Bob »

Shots91 wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 7:08 pm Just the 1, I'm one of those who paid for the shirt and to have my name on it.
I paid to have the shirt at the same time as the plan was that we'd have them here around pre season started but we're here where we are now where it looks like we won't be having them for the start of the season at this rate.

If we had any idea this was going to happen then I would of paid just for the name for now then paid for the shirt in the shop..

I feel sorry for anyone who might of paid for one to give it as a surprise birthday present or something on that line for June time and had heard nothing the whole time.
Ok, I can fully understand your annoyance