Kit

Anon E Mouse
Re: Kit

Post by Anon E Mouse »

CH wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 12:40 pm Remember it's only a 1 year design, so it will only be about 6 months before they are advertising the new 23/24 design and asking us to fork out another £50
Well they have 2 hopes of getting any more money out of me. Bob and No. :cry:
1-4-0-5 formation
DaveC

Post by DaveC »

Communication has been fairly non existent lately, including on ticket sales where the "click here" until yesterday took you to an unusable site. But didn't they recently advertise for someone to take charge of communications and a mass of other tasks. Maybe they didn't get anyone or maybe the person appointed hasn't started yet, and perhaps everyone else is on holiday. Hopefully things will get better soon.
Weybourne Shot

Post by Weybourne Shot »

Creaks are showing no doubt which is not good and it appears a lack of joined up thinking. The Club really don't help themselves as we now appear to have a tease about the kit on the Clubs twitter page, but with no update for those who stumped up their hard cash well in advance.
and Richard Walden puts the Shots 1-0 up against Man Utd
Kingfield Shot

Post by Kingfield Shot »

Anon E Mouse wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 2:25 pm
CH wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 12:40 pm Remember it's only a 1 year design, so it will only be about 6 months before they are advertising the new 23/24 design and asking us to fork out another £50
Well a few years ago my refereeing mate who lived in Weston Super Mare worked for Errea and came to Woking to do a show and he said that the shirts only cost the club £15 a shirt. Talking of communication why wasn't the fans told about our Bob Green retiring and Matt taking over.
Birdman

Post by Birdman »

Kingfield Shot wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:07 pm
Well a few years ago my refereeing mate who lived in Weston Super Mare worked for Errea and came to Woking to do a show and he said that the shirts only cost the club £15 a shirt. Talking of communication why wasn't the fans told about our Bob Green retiring and Matt taking over.
https://www.theshots.co.uk/changes-to-t ... te-future/
“The benefit of hindsight can be a wonderful thing.”
stevieshot

Post by stevieshot »

Hi KS, I'm sure it was mentioned a few times at the end of last season. And the promotion of Matt into Bob Greens job. Matt would now appear to be covering a number of jobs. And good luck to him with that.
Aldershot_Rob

Post by Aldershot_Rob »

Birdman wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:22 pm
Kingfield Shot wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:07 pm

https://www.theshots.co.uk/changes-to-t ... te-future/
Out of interest, was a full statement on this ever released?
Sean Chambers

Post by Sean Chambers »

Here you go some communication regard delay

https://www.theshots.co.uk/club-statement-shirts/
Turnkey

Post by Turnkey »

Sean Chambers wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:40 am Here you go some communication regard delay

https://www.theshots.co.uk/club-statement-shirts/
I would suggest the comments on this thread are the catalyst for that statement.
Anon E Mouse

Post by Anon E Mouse »

Thanks for the update. Better late than never and no one was blaming the club for the global issue, just the lack of this simple communication.
1-4-0-5 formation
Shots91

Post by Shots91 »

That update is all we were asking for..appreciate that they finally done it.
stevieshot

Post by stevieshot »

I was in the shop this morning picking up season tickets, and they were packing people's orders of the new kit. As said in the statement on the tool, they are waiting for the rest of the order, before releasing it.
So maybe next week.
Anon E Mouse

Post by Anon E Mouse »

I might need a different size than the one I ordered. I think I'm up a size the time I've waited. :o
1-4-0-5 formation
Birdman

Post by Birdman »

Anon E Mouse wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:13 pm I might need a different size than the one I ordered. I think I'm up a size the time I've waited. :o
Well take it as a challenge to lose some weight then. :roll:
“The benefit of hindsight can be a wonderful thing.”
Shots91

Post by Shots91 »

I can see why they want to wait so they can give them out at the same time which is fair enough, just a bit gutted that mine could be sitting there in the shop when I'm there on Saturday as I'm one of those who pre paid for one but chose to collect from the shop. So I won't be getting mine until at least 20th August next home game.
So the ones getting it in the post will beat me to it 😅😞