Jayden Harris

Cph.shots
Re: Jayden Harris

Post by Cph.shots »

Has Ox definitely left?
He hasn't played any pre season games has he?
karlready

Post by karlready »

Shot To Bits wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:17 pm The good news is there are as many as 10 teams in the league that have deficiencies in their squad.

I can still us even now having more within our ranks than many other teams in the division.

Cordner, Partington, Ashby-Hammond, Davies and Amaluzor will do well. Add in our core performers such as Jordan, Effiong and Willard and the exciting talent of Amartey and that's infinitely better than what some other teams have.

We are weak all across the midfield, but some of that might be by design. We will likely play with wingers who are going to have to track back.

We have a definite weakness down our left hand side. We don't want Willard or Amartey to have to do too much defending.
Solihull’s strongest area. Plus 2 hot strikers, and 3rd. meanest defence. Hope our midfield is not weak by design, we shall be put through the mincer. Expecting some heavyweight reinforcement before Saturday.

We probably will sign Nathaniel George. He's a natural fit on the left hand side. That signing would represent a gamble given his lack of minutes in the last season or so, but if he could recapture his best form, he'd be a useful addition.

The spectre of Joe Sbarra marauding down our flanks and Barnett too is probably the biggest problem Solihull will present on Saturday.
Solihull’s strongest area. Plus 2 hot strikers, and 3rd. meanest defence. Hope our midfield is not weak by design, we shall be put through the mincer. Expecting some heavyweight reinforcement before Saturday
through a glass darkly
redandbluescb

Post by redandbluescb »

Cph.shots wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:04 pm Has Ox definitely left?
I thought he was having an operation ???????.
Cph.shots

Post by Cph.shots »

redandbluescb wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:09 pm
Cph.shots wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:04 pm Has Ox definitely left?
I thought he was having an operation ???????.
You're probably right, I just haven't been keeping up.